It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Quakes Rock Asia 10 mins apart Reactors Shut down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Yes, I was thinking along the same lines.
There has been a lot of talk recently about an expectation that the poles will shift in the near future and the magnetic poles could actually reverse.

I would think that if a pole shift or reversal is imminent, it would have a profound affect on things like earthquakes and instruments.

Maybe some star gazer could answer this question...

I read the idea the world was like a toy spinning top, and once it slowed down there was a wobble...in so many words
Has this or is this happening now?

I only ask as I been watching the moon lately as I go out side for a smoke and notice it every night for 4-5years....

Now lately I have noticed (paid attention to it) the moon never seems to be on the same trajectory / orbit.
The difference in the moon position tonight to last night is massive, I mean from where I sit .it was over 1 tree last night and tonight at the same height in the sky it is over another tree a meter and half to the left of where I sit, and I havent changed where I sit.
And I have noticed this heaps in last few weeks with the moon all over the place in height and ?orbit?

is this normal?

I only relate this back to the wobble because i was under the impression the moon followed a regular path, and if we were wobbling then the moon would appear to be on a different path or orbit.

I might be off tap here LOL and the moon is doing nothing weird so please excuse me for my doofusness if that is the case...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

we are ok, i am living in nagano about 200km from tokyo.

im on top of a mountain at 1600mtrs elevation. no tsunami here (:

i think one person died in japan. there was some tsunami around okayama way from what i heard.

<< 1   >>

join