It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof! No Planes on 911 !!! (Jim Fetzer Interviews John Lear - 7-27-09)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Here are a series of brand new videos.

Jim Fetzer Interviews John Lear on 'No Planes on 911' Affidavit - July 27, 2009

If detractors are going to say anything about these videos, then they cannot just say "Jim Fetzer and John Lear have already proven to be wrong etc etc etc."

Without a proper retort to what is actually spoken about on the videos, any other comments, statements, or opinions about Jim Fetzer, John Lear, or 'No Planes' is irrelevant. If you are a so called "Debunker" than take what is said, and debunk it, don't just claim these people have been debunked already, because that is the typical disinfo tactic.

John Lear has filed an affidavit with a number of points made. Each one of these points should be refuted properly, if you are a serious debunker. What I predict the debunkers will do, as they usually do, as trained disinfo agents, they will post retorts to things, quotes and issues that are not even on the videos, thus convincing people they have done their job, by doing nothing more than stating they have 'debunked' it.

We'll see!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by videoworldwide]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This no planes theory is stupid.
How can it be true, when my uncle witnessed it.
Ridiculous!

I think the government paid some people to hijack some planes, crash them into the towers, then detonated explosives to complete the job.

That's my 2 cents on this subject.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

You are ignoring important evidence and information.

[Mod Edit - replace unnecessary quote with Reply To: Tab]

[edit on 12/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

You are ignoring important evidence and information.

Yeah, so are no planer's, mainly lots of video's with....planes

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

I'm sorry but, it's a wild goose chase in my opinion.
You cannot say every single person who took video of it is a conspirator!
My uncle wouldn't lie to me about something like that, since a family member died in the attacks.

Inside job or not, there were planes.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

Yes, I can say that, and I re-affirm that.
I'm sorry a family member of your died, but if you tell me they were on board a plane that crashed into the tower, I cannot believe you unless you can prove it.

Many people believe things others find impossible to believe in. Some people study bigfoot and the loch ness monster etc.

If you spend one hour a day watching t.v. or even 1 hour a week, instead, you owe it to yourself to listen to thse videos and check out this side of the conspiracy research.

I challenge you, for the fun of it, to look into it and see if you can have your mind changed with facts.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by videoworldwide]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your position, can't you see how dumb you look saying there were no planes?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

Think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your position, can't you see how dumb you look saying there were no planes?

You look WAY DUMBER affirming something you know nothing about, and having never looked into it, which is akin to a man telling a woman about pregnancy.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This no plane theory is one of the stupidest things ever.

How can anyone seriously even consider this? How can you ignore thousands of people seeing planes? They were all in on it? Mind control? I know at least 4 people who saw the planes, guess they were lying.

I really am starting to think people and "experts" who preach this insanity are just out to discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

There are plenty of questions to ask but this isn't one of them.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Again, the problem is .....

You have never looked at the evidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well who ever thought Dubya was a member on A.T.S named videoworldwide........

The whole Wide World saw Video from all angles and positions. Your theory may only stand in my mind for the Pentagon. Other than that, there is only one person here who should revise all the facts .... and that is you. Im not being rude but jeez, total ignorance is not the way.

Deny yourself and Ignore the no plane theory.

The evidence is stacked against you, and i will not be adding any links because if you have done your homework, you shouldnt need them .....

* Quick duck!!!!! theres a hyperthetical plane flying low!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
btw, ive seen a few of these vids before and in now way do they show ABSOLUTE PROOF, mere speculation. As much as we'd all like an answer to the tragedy that unfolded on 9/11, creating nonsense and veering away from sustainable proof is not a viable solution.

If you are one for the hologram theory, explain the audio on that day, not only from the videos from MSM, or the the two french brothers that were there filming on location or even the thousands of commuters and bystanders in Ny at the time.

Your theory is as solid as a patent for an airconditioner on a motorcycle.

[edit on 11/8/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Why would I need to look into something I know for a fact to be false? inside job yes, planes yes

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I can promise you there were real planes involved in 9/11.

Are you serious with your no plane theory or are you just trying to take away from the seriousness of the treasonous acts that occurred that day? The farther out you go and stretch a theory to the brink by bringing in the "crazy", the further away from the truth you actually go my friend.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
These people are employed to lead the opposition and muddy the waters of truth with fantastical theories with no basis. Jayhan brought you the missile pods, fetzer brought you space beams, etc etc.

Debunkers love these people because they can wrap up real researches and evidence with these crazy claims.

There were planes that day, many of them. These planes were involved in a live fly exercise. Norad did nothing "real world" because they thought is was just part of the exercise.

This whole thread was most likely sponsored by the disinformationlists because the official story believers have failed repeatedly to support the official story especially in this forum.

Flight 93 did not crash in shanks. There were over 15 real and fakes hijacked airplanes being tracked by norad.

These exercises did not allow good people to stop it for they thought it was just that. These attacks were used to change laws and launch wars. We all know this.

This theories are a pathetic attempt to steer good people from finding out the truth.

Their masters do believe that GOOD will come where evil treads so they bring upon evil to this world. Little do these robotic drone debunkers and lie spreaders know that they are helping the truth movement. Silly rabbits, the higher good force is always in control and will always win.

Let it be clear that real "truthers" do not embrace these stupid wild theories and are charged with guilty by association. Whenever a debunker or naive official story peddler gets debunked in this and many forums, these silly 911 theories pop up.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
ABSOLUTE PROOF?

One mans testimony, no matter how compelling IS NOT absolute proof.

John's got a rep around here for making outlandish claims without providing even the tiniest scrap of tangible evidence.

Good way to get ATS points though. By making a claim like you did in your title and then pointing to John Lear you're guaranteed to get a bunch of replies.

What's the word I'm looking for? Starts with a T. Ends with an L. Rhymes with hole.
Oh yea, you must be a TROLL.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by LazyGuy]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

This whole line of..... I hesitate to say thought, cuz there's no thought put into no planer claims....... whatever, should be the perfect evidence for the insane TM claims about CIA paid disinfo artists on the WWW.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So your first thread about how the planes were CGI didn't play out like you wanted, so you made this one.

You cannot deny the eye testimony of hundreds or thousands of eye witnesees. They all can't be government officials.

Unless of course NYC is a bubble world, like in the movie Truman and they are all actors.

NYC being a Truman like movie set is more plausible then your no plane theory.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I usually stay out of the 9/11 debate here on ATS but this no plane thing is a little much IMO. I saw this the other day on here but I dont have sound so I cant watch the interviews. Could you please sum up for those who cant watch the videos what they are saying. IF there were no planes, which many people saw, then what was everyone looking at??? I am sorry but I just find this silly that people are saying there were no planes. I have seen many videos and well those are planes. Do they think they were holograms or something because the impact of the planes looked VERY real to me and millions of other people. I dont mean to sound rude or poke fun but I am serious, what do people think the planes were in every video out there. I have a friend who lived in NY at the time and saw with his own eyes the second plane hit and if I brought this up to him he would more than likely flip out on me.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I don't think you have to worry about debunkers in this thread cos even the truthers don't believe it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join