It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnostisism, Creationism and the Sumerian connection to religion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I am not trying to be rude but how about a little more information other than three links and a great title. The sites you listed are about all of the above or a couple? I rolled over the links and they aren't very explanitory ya know.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Just from the top of my head, the Old testament is as I understand it, written from the thousands of stone tablet found in Sumeria/iraq.

There are I think 7000 stone tabletts called Stones of Creation, which became the Genesis as we know it..

Anu , Enlil an Enki and Innana where the 'big' bosses, and Enki and Innana made humans, Innana gave birth to humans, until Enki and Innana made it so that humans could make babies by them selfs, 'women will begin to have pain when giving birth' ..

I think that was because Innana was an Anunnaki and a much bigger Creature, Eve, or human females are smaller, so the birth will be more painful..

etc.etc.. Enki also played around with 'cross breeding' of animals, maybe how we ended up with Dinos !!

You know how we call earth 'the 3rd rock from the Sun' , but they refered to earth as th 7th planet, they counted the planets on their way into our solar system, that is wahy the symbol of earth is 7 dots..

[edit on 11/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

new topics

join