It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One thread to combine the "Anti ATS" threads?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Apologies if this has already been suggested, if so could the mods please delete or move it.....

After paying my daily visit to ATS, and seeing yet another "ATS is not what it used to be" thread, i was wondering if all the threads like this could be combined to just one main thread.

We do it with every other topic on ATS, the mods shut the new and repeated thread, and direct people to the existing original thread.

Don't get me wrong, i agree with people being able to voice their opinions, it provides feedback that may be of use to the management in any site improvements. However to come in and find threads that do nothing but moan about how rubbish the place has become.....it not only gets boring, but it can look messy for the site.

So i wondered if anything like this could be contained in just one thread, or even directed to one thread in the "rant" section.

Just an idea, as i said, no-one could moan as we do it with every other duplicate thread.

Thanks,

CX.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Ha, I tried this with an Atheist thread, to stop my threads from being so multiple, and YeahRight moved it to BTS to make sure it didn't happen.

They don't want it. Trust me.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Ah but then can you imagine the "ATS Conspiracy" outcries!

Good idea though.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Please use The ATS Issues Thread.

top topics

join