It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 cities in US line up for swine flu vaccine test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

ST. LOUIS – Hundreds of Americans in eight cities are lining up for experimental swine flu shots in a race to get a vaccine out in case the new flu virus regains strength this fall and winter.

Sharon Frey, who is leading the government-funded testing at Saint Louis University, said scientists have been working late nights and weekends to organize the studies and recruit volunteers.

"Typically it takes a year to do this," said Frey, an infectious diseases expert. "I can tell you we're working at breakneck speed."

About 2,800 people will participate in the government-led studies. Saint Louis University will test 200 adults and 200 children. Also under way are separate studies by five flu vaccine manufacturers under contract with the government.

Health officials expect to have about 160 million doses available this fall, with the first batch sometime in September. The studies will test the safety and effectiveness of vaccines developed by drug makers and help determine dosage and whether it can be given with a seasonal flu shot.

Participants will be given different combinations of two swine flu vaccines made by drug makers Sanofi Pasteur and CSL Limited and a seasonal flu vaccine.

Yahoo News

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
And of course the first "trials" will not be what they really want to vaccinate the population with!

These first X,00,000 will be nothing more than Saline solution!

What we need to fear is the real deal that will kill millions if not billions!

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
And of course the first "trials" will not be what they really want to vaccinate the population with!

The planet could stand to be rid of 5 billion. It'll be ok.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Since you believe that you can be the first of the five billion to go....it'll be ok.

As for the vaccince, I can't wait to see how the testing turns out.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Chaos Lord

You could be the first of the 5 billion.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ol JJay55 proclaims his self to be a "counter terrorism" expert in his introduction post.... Hmm I wonder if the PTB/Watchers on here see that the time has come and they feel that it doesn't matter if they step out of the shadows?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

It's possible the government will begin a public vaccination campaign before all of the work of the trials is complete, Dr. Anne Schuchat has said.

Yikes. That's what happens when the WHO raises the pandemic level. I'll have no part in these vaccinations.

-Dev

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

I wouldn't be surprised if these vaccinations are an attempt to thin the population in the brink of the NWO.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted by Chaos Lord

posted by JJay55

posted by Rocketgirl

Since you believe that you can be the first of the five billion to go....it'll be ok.

It seems our resident counter-terrorism educator has a specific goal in mind.

It makes one wonder exactly who she is working for with her many years of experience working with seasoned professionals in this effort.

posted by JJay55

Actually I'm a counter-terrorism educator with a 40 year background in Islamic studies. I teach at a university level and have many years of experience working with seasoned professionals in this effort.

source

new topics

top topics

join