It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man walks downtown with gun in broad daylight to make political statement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have jogged through my old neighborhood at night while open carrying, mainly because its blindingly dark and I don't trust some moron not to jump out and think about robbing me. That aside out of the way I normally smile when I see someone open carrying because it takes big brass ones, I fully admit I lack the fortitude to invite hassle by open carrying, just much easier to keep the gun tucked into the IWB holster and out of plain sight.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My former coworker was at a Barnes & Noble in the Phoenix area, he has his CCW, and was carrying...an employee followed him around the store because she noticed something under his shirt. She then made a pass by him, stumbled, and grabbed his waist on purpose, while saying "Oh sorry." He said it was the most pathetic act he had ever seen. He just decided to wait for the police to come but they never showed.

Now, I have my CCW permit too, but do not venture out into town with it. I mainly have it for the area I live in and when I walk late at night. AZ does have an open carry law, but I wanted the CCW in case I had my handgun in the car and/or I was transporting it incorrectly.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join