It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is a NO GO....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by notsosweet

Not a problem.

Just do us a favor and stay out of the way of those who are willing to defend your freedom, defend you from getting poisoned from forced vaccinations, defend you from engineered economic collapse to steal your finances, to defend your privacy, defend the constitution of your country for the rest of us.

If someone with a badge and a gun shows up at your door, shows up in your city, and you want to give up your rights to freedom and give up your rights secured by the constitution that is your choice. If you want the Government to tell you what to do that is fine. Just please don't sacrifice someone to the same decision you made and all will be well.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsosweet
All of this talk about the NWO is ridiculous. I'm not afraid the 'elitists' are going to to take over the world. I don't believe the 'jack-booted thugs' are looking for any reason they can find to take my kids, or my house, or my garden. I'm not afraid of a one-world currency. I'm not afraid of the cops, the politicians or anybody else trying to take the world and everybody in it down so that they can have all the goodies for themselves.

We get so obsessed sometimes with these things it ends up that we neglect or push away our family, friends, and our faith. We don't slow down and realize the things that really matter to us daily and enjoy the blessings that make up our lives.

Sure it's ok that we all have our own opinions on things, but if worrying about this NWO thing is what we do constantly, day in and day out, our obsession will eventually take over and we will lose sight of what we really need to focus on. For example, being the best person that we can, being the best husbands, wives, parents, friends we can be. Simply BEING with no fear or paranoia.

You know what? If the New World Order can fix the stuff that is wrong with the world today, I say more power to them! But I really don't think there is anything to worry about.

'there is nothing to fear but fear itself.'

So much ignorance, so little time.

Good luck is all I can say. I hope your god spares your family.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ok. Thank you all for your replies. I think I might have made a few people mad at what I wrote.

I never did say that I'm ignorant of the fact that there is indeed a chance that a takeover will happen. My hubby and I are prepared with bug out bags etc.
I just said that I wasn't afraid. My hubby and I talk all the time about these issues, he has shared with me his wealth of knowledge on these issues..(which i am very thankful for.)

I don't know when or if anything is going to happen, or to what extent, but my whole point was that I still want to and am enjoying my life without letting fear rule my life and yeah that may not work for a lot of people, as they thrive on chaos, fear, obsessions, etc, but i would rather keep trying to live and be the best person I can be for me and my family.

I read so many threads on this site, and yes I haven't posted a whole lot of threads yet, but I'm still learning on how to debate and stuff
, and I really appreciate all who read what I have to say and give me the feedback that they do.

Is there anything wrong with not wanting to live in fear day in and day out, but still try to get knowledgeable about different issues?

I'm sorry if y'all don't understand what im trying to say, I sometimes have a hard time communicating what I want to say.

So anyways, thanks to all....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well said notsosweet. I gave you a star and totally agree with what you said. You're definitely on the right path and nobody should ever allow fear into their lives and allow it to control them. If people want to subscribe to fear and paranoia, esecially when that fear is unsubstantiated, then just let them get on with it. Empower yourself and be happy, positive and strong. The rest will take care of itself.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Thank you Kindred. That meant a lot to me. I appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
One world government and one world religion are both Biblical prophecies. NWO and URI, in my humble opinion, those prophecies being fullfilled. Russia is going to take part in a great war before they are inacted though. So, be on the lookout for WWIII before you worry too much about NWO.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by notsosweet

Now that is certainly a much different message than your first post. I completely agree that we should continue to live our lives as normal people and make the world go around so to speak.

I would much rather be prepared and not have tshtf than to have tshtf and not be prepared.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You know what? If the New World Order can fix the stuff that is wrong with the world today, I say more power to them!

Why should they have power why would you want more power to them?
Do you like to submit?Be ruled?Dominated and governed?
Why should people not have the power?Why should we not fix things?
Why should a small number of psychopaths have power to rule everyone else?
Do you understand how much that doesn't make sense?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The New World Order exists already in a sense but not in the fashion the oligarchical ruling elite would like to see it. They envision it as being a new garden of eden for sadists where the unwanted 80% of the world which does not submit is killed off leaving the ruling class elite to utilize the weaponry left behind to enslave the remaining peasant class forcing them to do all physical labor and sexual favors as well. Virtually all births will be caused by the ruling class elite fornicating with peasant girls as sex will be deemed a pleasure fit only for the elite. It is a very frightening picture of a future which is possible, but not yet plausible. We are thus far too aware of the scheme and resistance would be massive, but a time is coming when we might be attacked openly and in an hour find our demise unless we stand watch and utilize time to our benefit and determine a proper course of action.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join