It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is a NO GO....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
All of this talk about the NWO is ridiculous. I'm not afraid the 'elitists' are going to to take over the world. I don't believe the 'jack-booted thugs' are looking for any reason they can find to take my kids, or my house, or my garden. I'm not afraid of a one-world currency. I'm not afraid of the cops, the politicians or anybody else trying to take the world and everybody in it down so that they can have all the goodies for themselves.

We get so obsessed sometimes with these things it ends up that we neglect or push away our family, friends, and our faith. We don't slow down and realize the things that really matter to us daily and enjoy the blessings that make up our lives.

Sure it's ok that we all have our own opinions on things, but if worrying about this NWO thing is what we do constantly, day in and day out, our obsession will eventually take over and we will lose sight of what we really need to focus on. For example, being the best person that we can, being the best husbands, wives, parents, friends we can be. Simply BEING with no fear or paranoia.

You know what? If the New World Order can fix the stuff that is wrong with the world today, I say more power to them! But I really don't think there is anything to worry about.

'there is nothing to fear but fear itself.'

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm not going to lie, I've thought this exact same thing. If you really look at it from a different point of view, it is inevitable that there will be a one world government. I doubt we can go to mars without some kind of cooperation. Maybe, there's a chance for a benevolent one world government.

There's always bad rumors about good things. But like I said, rumors. Rumors can be true. Personally, I like to know how things work, but I try to stick a prophecy I heard long ago.

It states that these men, women in power, will try to use someone, who will ultimately back stab them. But this was long ago, and from a source that can not be proven, wrong or right until it happens. But how will I know?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Tell that to the Europeans in Japanese occupied territories, Japanese in Canada and America, Jews and Roma in Germany and beyond, who almost overnight, found themselves in prison camps and that they should not have worried that one day they would be targeted and even killed, just by their racial identity.

I agree with you saying the NWO is a NO GO, simply because people have wised up since then. They have learned that they must protect themselves because there is no one to protect them but themselves.

You are right in saying that we should focus on our selves and our families, and that we must not obsess about fear however we must be strong and aware because the government is not to be trusted.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

reply to post by notsosweet

You know what? If the New World Order can fix the stuff that is wrong with the world today, I say more power to them! But I really don't think there is anything to worry about.

That's the idea- they destroy society so they can redesign it to suit their specifications, and that is total control over mankind. I am not being ridiculous- the aim is total financial and power control for their (the superwealthy PTB families) selfish gains.

'Destruction through Design!'

'Ordo ab Chao!' (Order out of Chaos)

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.”
Gutle Schnaper (Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife speaking on her deathbed in 1849)

Ignorance is not bliss nor is it folly to be wise.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
To the OP, I give flags, and stars 99% of the time; just for entertaining me.

Today I was thinking how cool it'd be to have a flintstone avatar. I was so excited to read your thread as though the Flintstone angle was a thought meant

to draw me to your thread. I didn't like your thread..........You basically wrote, "live in ignorant bliss, and don't mind the world, your of no importance".......oh, and my favorite, "I'll side, and help the NWO".

I even comment as I make a point to not comment in threads I don't like, but I did. No star, no flag

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
think its the jetsons.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wow....

My friends, the New World Order is already here...

Enlightned people, awakend people like myself and others here are not pushing aside friends and family...

we're trying to wake them up...unplug them from the Matrix

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by the hype

ha ha ha, Okay, I never really liked them, I'm glad, now I need to find someone with a flintstone avatar.

Well, they were kinda from the same time period.......kinda look the same, and it's late.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
ooops wrong thread....

[edit on 11-8-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

hey its ok sancho.....Im not going to CRY because you didn't give me stars and flags.

I was thinking that if we live to be 80 and nothing happens then we will have missed out on the things that really matter.

I'll still read your posts and threads....but you certainly don't have to read any more of mine...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

oh and by the way I didn't say I would help the NWO....where did you see that in my thread?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You know what? If the New World Order can fix the stuff that is wrong with the world today, I say more power to them!

Here, for some reason that sounds like what a politician would say. Solely my opinion, but it sounds like go right ahead.

IMO the NWO wants people to help them by standing by the way side; helping by not doing anything.

I wish you were right about the NWO. I just don't see them slowing down. Everyday the tensions, laws, and regulations seem to build more, and more.

I really don't see at the pace currently taking place we have that much longer.

I can acclimate to anything that stays a constant amount of totalitarian h*ll, but to ratchet up the tension??? NOPE, not gonna do it.

Ha ha ha, I guess I'll be drug off to a camp

But you were very nice with your responses; so Star, and flag.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Trams

thanks for the response....I'm sure that I have made a lot of people angry by writing this thread and will probably won't want to read any more of my stuff...

I figured i was the only one on here to have thought that...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

No, I've thought of it a lot. Many days at a time. I just live my life as you stated to do, but I am keep watch.

My life is fairly normal. Just a little beer bottle on a few door knobs here, and there.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Actually the NWO has been going on for quite some time. Babalon, Alexander, the Khans, Rome, Russia, China, even the UN was created to bring countries together. Unfortunately all people have their own agenda so squabling had to take place. Yes, I agree we need one gov't to bring us all together but even as crapped up as we made the US, I think it is better then what Russia or China can bring to the table. The US of A, parts of it anyway, wanted expansionism by keeping the other fellow down. Other parts wanted expansion through emulation. Neither worked very well.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Hehe...The little beer bottles on the door....it took me a minute to catch on to that.....well, actually i had to ask my hubby what that meant....

Thanks for responding.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
There's too many people on the planet for them to create a NWO..
Thus that's why their first plan is to eliminate most of the population. Until then, they can never win.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Well I think the NWO is glad you are willing to bend knee to their plans.

Mr. Holdren may be one of the ones to thank you personally.

You can go pick up a copy of Ecoscience and read it so you
know the game plan.

Your new 10 commandments can be found here.

The Georgia Guidestones - inspired by the Club of Rome's book "Limits to Growth"

Enjoy the ride.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The Coming Agenda on the "New World Order"

Check Out This Website On The "New World Order"

Link www2.ministries-online.org...

Short videos on the coming Antichrist and the "Mark of the Beast" System

Link www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I do think we need a form of unity as humanity, but it needs to be on the spiritual and not political level.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I like your spirit and insight but I would have to disagree about sitting by idle. That is exactly what proponents of a NWO are hoping for. You see, fence sitting is about the same as a vote in favor. True, it is gonna happen anyway as it was prophesied 2,000 years ago in the Bible, still our attitude towards it may seal our destiny! If we participate (willingly or idly), we are doomed by the eventual outcome of our allegiance to who runs the show! The Antichrist will be the show runner, but if you are a Christian, you are imune from his system anyway.

It is fine to have a I don't care attitude, as long as when the rubber hits the road (i.e. getting marked physically), we take a stand for truth... and I mean Jesus of course as he is the Truth, the Way and the Life! - John 14:6

Be informed! Be Very Informed! ... but don't be afraid if you trust in Him.

Twitter/UnknownProphet

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Unknown Prophet]

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Unknown Prophet]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join