It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shapeshifting news casting reptillians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
came across this the other day not sure what to make of it. the female news presenter looks pretty freaky. Its the male news caster that looks very suspicious. i dont know what the hell is going on if they are reptilians or close or what the hell they are but something fishy is going on here. the guy is blinking heaps before his "lids" pop out or what ever the hell they are. and he quickly tries to regain composure. can anybody offer an opinion minus any sarcasm (i have plenty of my own supply to last 10 lifetimes)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Sorry, but an internet quality video that was made from a video camera pointed at a TV (LOL) is proof of absolutely nothing. You will get all sorts of glitches. Not to mention the fact that eyes can produce all kinds of weird reflections on camera (does "red eye" in your family photos mean you're all demons?) and that TV presenters also wear make-up. Basically, there might be shape-shifting reptilians among us (why not, I'm open minded...) but this just isn't proof at all.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I am so skeptical about the old reptile shape shifting nonsense that just the mere mention of it has me kicking the cat (only joking) but that film of the newsreaders eyes roling back is weird. Weird enough to make me reconsider this. . .
And before anyone raises the old video compression topic, yes, that can cause the usual effects on the skin and the discolourisation, but when that guys eyes go weird he seems to sense that something is wrong. He reacts to his own eyes going funny!
Damn, I so wanted to take the urine but that vid was very impressive. Thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

i didnt say it was proof of anything. before jumping the gun take a second to READ my post. i didnt say they were anything i just said they looked suss. and i tried looking for better quality video and couldnt find any. most of the video on you tube regarding this subject is either bad reception of blatant video editing. the question im asking is are the examples i provided edited. if you dont know the answer keep walking. if you do i would love to hear from you.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Star, and flag. I like the topic.

The evidence is never good enough, and it will never be.

I hear that the repts. hide in vibrations, and dimensions. That they will be 'seen' coming into 2012 as the vibration raises.

Yes, I'm a good patriot, a good conspiraterist, and I really like the topic of Reptiles.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i find it best to view things with an open mind. as soon you establish an opinion before viewing the facts you have already made up your mind and no evidence to the contrary will convince you otherwise. now im not saying these are reptilians in fact i havent made my mind up about anything. once your mind is made up its hard to change. and i find a closed mind very counter productive to the truth. so view these videos as possibly real and possibly fake. im no expert on cgi but the female news caster doesnt SEEM to be fake. if it is, its well done. if you look closely you can see the white(whatever it is) lid come out from under the closed eyelid. thats some pretty good attention to detail for a fake.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I cannot say what the 'issue' is. I'm not really sure, but snakes are interwoven throughout our history.

I'd recommend theylive2012. They are on Youtube.

Keep an open mind, and just look. They do a good job of presenting the numerous instances of pop snake/man culture; which has been around for a while.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Ha! Awesome my friend! I love that susan roberts video. She's the first newscaster. Is she really a reptilian? I doubt it. Is it an artifact or glare? No. There are really only two--ok three posibilities. 1. She really is a reptilian. 2. There is something really wrong with her eye. i.e. glass eye. 3. the video was doctored and special effects were added.

This would be easy to debunk with someone with more time to research than myself by the following:

1. Find her highschool/birth certificate etc. 2. Call her and ask her about the video....etc etc etc.

She went to high school in Michigan Gross Pointe Blank! (Ok so that was the name of the movie but it's still the same place)

Happy hunting!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

you've been here 3 years and you haven't heard of this????? About a year ago, this subject took up about 70% of the recent posts page. The problem was that when you watch these people on an hdtv they look fine. But when you record them and put a grainy version on the internet.... well, this happens.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Blink and your an Alien - thank christ you are not in a position of authority.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

We're watching you! Pray to god you don't blink on our watch! LOL You'll be reported to homeland security.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

whats that old saying about when you ASS-u-ME... yeah.. just because i joined in 2006 doesnt mean i spent my waking life since then glued to this website. once again a perfect example of peoples limited reasoning. i only recently became active again on this forum so EXCUSE ME for not been up to date with the latest INFO. i had other matters to attend to.

whats with all the negative energy in here?? if you have nothing positive to add then say nothing and just leave. i really dont need to explain myself to anybody. i simply found some (what i considered) was interesting footage. and wanted to share that with people who might be interested in the subject. if this doesnt apply to you then find something that does and let the people who want to discuss this in a mature manner do so.

and for the record not that it needs to be stated but because i know some of the so called "enlightened"(self proclaimed i might ad) guru's need to be spoon fed info. im not saying i believe either way that it is or it isnt, i just found the video INTERESTING...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i'll admit, i'm not too fond of the reptilian theories. i rank it with the cultish new age crapola.

it is interesting because it is, at the very least, entertaining.

i would venture to say that the video has been altered before stating that it was due to 'bad recording'. yeah it looks awful, but doesn't explain the eyelids flopping around, eyebrows fading in and out, and change of eye color. i'm no video expert. just seems to me that it would be due to tampering rather than quality.

regarding "reptilians":

it would be easy to say "oh well THIS must be what is wrong with the world!" and cast aside our part in the state of the world's affairs. but it just isn't easy to say. it sounds absurd. i know, i know, "the bigger the lie easier it is to believe" and "the devil's greatest trick" was disbelief... but damn.

[edit on 11/8/2009 by gravykraken]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I can't find anything "very suspicious" in the links provided.
Nothing "fishy is going on here", all is well, go back to your daily routines.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Aside from most everyone else, I was BLOWN AWAY by these videos!! I think the whole reptilian theory is a crock made up by Trekkies and fans of the TV series "V", BUT unless someone edited these videos and put those things in there, I am definitely going to open my mind to this theory....just a little bit.

S&F

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectSoporific-Tr-01

So says the reptilian! Kidding....kind of!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectSoporific-Tr-01
I can't find anything "very suspicious" in the links provided.
Nothing "fishy is going on here", all is well, go back to your daily routines.

i suppose you consider it normal that people have a second set of white eyelids? well i guess if you did there would be nothing AB normal about what your seeing would there?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I was always sceptical myself but kept an open mind and read "Flying Serpents and Dragons" by R A Boulay recently...the info in that really made me do a mental about turn and spurred me to research things further. Beings from of world who looked reptilian and had a hand in creating mankind seems to be something of a recurring theme in ancient legends and spiritual/religious texts across the globe. Either they were all having the same hallucination or all copying stories from one another or they were simply handing down the truth as they knew it. Some even described these beings as "changelings", ie shapeshifters ! The reptilian concept is legendary, not a modern invention .

Try reading Wayne Herchel's book about Orion star maps as well...he doesn't talk about the reptilian thing but the world over the ancients made star maps honouring some star within the vicinity of the orion/pleideas area of the sky and many times the ancients connected this place in the cosmos to beings who came to earth. We all know the contemporary line of thought that connects Reptilians to Orion....is it all just a coincidence ? The more I research it, the more my scepticism relents. I think I was originally put off by the idea of reptilians being real simply because my brain equated the image of a tall lizzard looking creature with something out of the mind of a SF writer...their appearance put me off bottom line, which I suppose is a reaction they bank on from the masses as the less people who are aware of them or believe in them, the greater protection for their plans for the human race............?

top topics

join