It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Approach is Wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Anyone ever wonder why we (loonies who subscribe to various conspiracy theories) always feel like we end up beating our heads against the wall?

I strongly feel that the majority of these types (myself included) take a wholly wrong approach to the subject.

First I'll give emphasis to two particular conspiracies;

John F. Kennedy, one of the oldest conspiracies that we actually deal with today because there are still quite a few of us (not me) around who lived during this event. Plus, it was filmed...in its entirety.
Now admitedly, I don't give this one a bunch of thought. I simply chose it because it is EASILY one of the most important ones out there.
Two things strike me...and that is all it took to convince me. The rest matters not to me. 1) His type of car was changed from a hard-top to a convertable the day before he Paraded through Dallas. 2) The Secret Service were called off the back of his car.
The Government was involved, as they are the only ones capable of these decisions - period.

9-11, I have a personal story about this one that I have posted here before but will not here because it matters not. All of the motives and possibilities around who may have been behind this matters not, except to say the Government was involved and here is why I feel this way (once again, two things).
1) The towers fell as if in a controlled fall due to a 'fire.'
2) Amazingly there weren't any jets around to intercept during the SIXTY MINUTE interval between knowledge of loss of contact and about face. They were on a training mission dealing with this exact scenario... To me, this means that the Government at the very least knew about it and at worst, carried it out.

Now, here is the question. How do they get away with it. I'll tell you... They get away with it because they simply don't hear your side. They refuse to even address it. "If you tell a lie enough times it will be believed to be true."
It is much easier to do when you don't have an opposing view.

So the premise is simple. We change our approach. We don't approach people. Instead, we wait for people to bring something up. ANYTHING.
Surely it happens to many people here daily. Someone mentions something about the Government.

Do you really want to open their eyes? Here is how. Consider what it is they said as completely unimportant and give them a simple retort about how it is BS and why, in as few words as possible.
Then you go back to what you were doing.

The point is that it takes something like that. It may be slightly immoral, as you are playing on their psyche, but what you are literally doing is reprogramming their minds. Remember, this is precisely what the Government does on a massive scale. But if you turn it back on them in large enough numbers, I think it can work wonders.

When you approach someone with information about these things they feel as if they are being preached to. When they approach you in dialogue and you disregard it as foolish, they are inclined to want to know why.

I have taken this approach lately and it is amazing the response I have received from it where as before I was simply laughed at.

"If you tell a lie enough times it will be believed as true."

Don't shy away from it, instead wait for the opportunity to insert your lie and deny your opposition.

And always remain gracious otherwise. Nobody wants a guy who preaches to them and makes them feel small. Be friendly, but when the time arises, pounce. In like manner.

Thanks for the consideration.

PS - An example. The other day at work my boss tells me out of the blue: "I don't understand why people want to fight against Universal Health Care." I say, because the Government will use it to kill you.

And then went back to filling out my time sheet.

Well then he had to know why I thought that way.

I was actually able to use an argument that he would LISTEN TO!

Food for thought perhaps.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Star, and flag because the buttons are there for any monkey to press.

Okay, I'm trying to understand.

Your saying lie in general about daily affairs??? If that's the case, then I can see people looking at you as though you could be slightly "off". They might

see you as perpetually full of nothing, but lies.

If your saying lie about conspiracies, then I can see the same result as above.

Could you please go into a little bit more detail. I am interested in understanding

Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Nah, not lying about them... Just not being so forthcoming with them.

You can almost always spot a theorist. I've actually seen one guy who had the entire catalogue of the Bush Family Crime Syndicate written in chalk on the windows of his van.
Like an advertisement. Instead, I would suggest going about your life, continuing to study, and WHENEVER, each and every time, the ability arises, to simply present a completely contrary view to anything that is spewed by the White House (or any Government, in that matter), and then go immediately back to what you were doing as if your information was cold fact and theirs' was complete bunk...

You'd be surprised at what happens. Suddenly people are all ears!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I know what you're getting at, I tend to go about it in a similar fashion. It really does work, although I can't compare to the "regular" method as that just always seemed ridiculous to me.

I picture myself in someone elses' shoes: why would I want to listen to somebody come up and preach at me when I haven't even shown interest in the subject?

When someone says something related, it could be dumb, or it could even be unsure but an intelligent question, you hit them with a concise fact or two and show no doubt. But don't go into detail. They will at some point want to know more.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

This is exactly what I'm getting at. I'm also sure that many others out there do the same.

However, there are A LOT of people who take the approach of handing stuff out and whatnot.
I don't buy into this idea.

I think the approach outlined in your post is the best approach.
It is my opinion that if all of us took this approach it would be much more effective.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Six stars yet only two responses?

Does anyone else have anything to add? I would love to hear it. I say we develop a method. Afterall, the White House has a method.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

JayinAR, I am giving you a star and flag, because you know how to actually express such ideas.

Knowledge is power only when acknowledged.

You know how to get that acknowledgement.

You also have a real sense of how communicating works, what people want to hear, and how to get the truth out through a normal manner, not spewing information like a loon, even if it is true.

I want to throw this in. While we all hate Hollywood, it does prove a few things.

You must be attractive in your ideas.

Just how I used bold letters to further help prove my point. Makes it more "out there" and readable.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Thanks for the encouragement!

I was just LITERALLY typing out a resignation post for this thread.
It dropped off of the newest posts lists and I knew it was doomed!

It probably still is, but this is a theme I have been working on lately.
I have come to a realization that if people like Jim Marrs, bless him, have been working on these ideas for decades, and we are still in this rutt, how do we change it?

There must be a way. I authored another thread last night about choosing a day to just simply give compliments to others for a solid day. Setting a goal. 50. And just doing it. (speaking of last night, there was another thread that illustrates how we take the wrong approach even here on this website that I participated in for a bit.
but even this is an illustration of the point. why the need to explain why the other side is in error. just state it. as a matter of fact)

It can't hurt.

As for this one, the approach is pretty simple, turnabout!
It is the best approach, in my eyes. Afterall, it is effective for TPTB.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The easiest way that I have found to a idea across is a one liner. When someone asks about 911 for example my response is simply ”inside job', nothing more. If that person has any blood in their veins they will ask why! Maybe not right then, but trust me you started a seed.

My wife has a good approach also, she says ”they protest to much”, either way it will start them to think if nothing else.

Tru

A star for you, nice post!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I feel ya.

Many of my threads are not topics of matter, but of psychology...which this would be categorized as it too really.

Some of the smartest people I know don't do a damn thing with it, excuse the French.

As I said and will say it again, knowledge is only power if acknowledged.

It is not my goal to enlighten the world...I am no savior, and I have my own goals. One of which is to help others achieve their own goals through my own advice if possible. That is after all, one of the reasons I am here along with learning some current events that go under the radar of MSM.

Consider this another bump. It is not that you know more than others in regards to the material itself, but you do know more when being able to persuade others to listen to you when discussing topics that are hard to debate due to societies pressure upon them.

So for those of you actually wanting to teach those around you about the corruptness in the air, take a hint from this man.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truskeptic

Thanks man!

As for 9-11 the funniest one I have ever encountered happened at work.
You see, people at my place of employment like to speak in political conversations (I don't differentiate politics and military). They like to think they are knowledgeable in this arena.

Anyhow, someone spoke about some thing or another where a bunch of Americans lost their lives and how noble that was.

I simply said: "yeah, like september the 11th, but their loss wasn't so noble."

And then walked out the room.

The expressions on their faces was amazing.

Amazingly though, now, people want to speak to me about these things... like out of the blue.

I'm honestly beginning to thing that Vietnam Vets are waking up to this.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is a truly genius approach. I wonder how well this would work in a High School setting?

I just love psychology, as it is always very disconcerting to know that a mind can be broken and rebuilt with such ease... Anyway BuMp!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
yeah one liners are great. any time someone mentions peculiar weather i just say "haarp" or "weather control"... and in a joking way at that. "cobra commander is at it again". as if to make the querant wonder.

it says you have obviously thought of the subject and formulated an opinion of some sort, and without completely showing your hand.

honey not vinegar.

if i present my response as a joke they may take a more serious tone. now we can speak intellectually. or at least like adults.

i never approach conspiratorial subject matter. i wait for it to come to me. a guy i work with has recently began to crawl out of his skin because of the disturbing nature of certain current events unfolding. his paradigm is shifting. quite a sight.

i don't try to make converts. there are enough zealots in the world. besides i hate childish mind games. but if asked i will tell the truth as i see it, and relay my personal experiences. besides, if one just force feeds rhetoric... well then thats all it is. nutjobbery.

hey JAYinAR, u2u me or send a link to your 911 story?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi, Good subject matter!!

Psychiology against the powers that be and the stratagy that wins.

Dont forget MKUltra. TPTB have been at this psychological warefare since ww1 and probably even before then.

To defeat them from an ATS is laughable but commendable.

They have contingency plans for most if not all types of pschological warefare.

There is only one way to bring down the powers that be.

Truth through Love.

When one preaches the truth like a preacher some people will switch off.

When talking to people about the truth and doing it from the heart out of genunie concern and compassion people do not switch off they are instead intrigued and captivated.

Talking the truth through love consistantly is extreamly difficult. One must live their life as a guru, a master, a visionary, a holy man or enlightened being.

The world has plenty of them.

The problem is the world is living in safty bubbles which easily allows them to convieniently turn a blind eye to any ideoogies that threaten their bubbles.

conspiracy theory is a means the end is exposure.

right now the world is slowly being exposed to the conspiracy.

The outcome will be that you will have those that subside with the NWO and other that subside with the NAM.

The only issue i have with this is one is simply the other but disguised in light.

The two choices we will ultimatly have will lead us in to the same reality.

The alternate reality which is within the power of humanity to manifest is that of sharing, love, compassion, trust, freedom, truth, enlightenment.

All things have two sides. The yin and the yang. If we create a world with all positivives and learn to overcome the negatives this will lead mankind to a utopia of spiritual revolution.

This is the only way forward. To lose the wolrld of conspiracy and embrace trust and love.

Until we all do that there will always be a cause, a war, a fight and argument to be had and to be won.

until we all interconnect and realise we are all shades of the one god and that we all need the same outlook and objective, one that is univesally cohesive then we will never truely establish peace on this earth.

There is a sickness an evil present and living amongst us spreading its dark seeds. We must identify this evil and confront it and release it from humanity.

Then and only then can we move forward.

Just my random thoughts....

spirit

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Negotium of Verum

Thanks, man.
I think it is a pretty good way to go about it. I mean, that is how they work.
It works well for them.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Oh, ultimately I agree with you. In fact, I have another thread ongoing that tries to set out on such a venture of positivity. www.abovetopsecret.com...

While I agree that living through love is the only way to end the rat maze, in the meantime, there is work to be done.

And my thoughts on how to do the work of waking people up to their immediate danger are contained here in this thread.

Good post.

new topics

top topics

join