It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wimmens: Did you ever have an affair with an older man when you were young?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'd be interested to hear the female perspective on this...how it happened, what you felt, what it was like, did you regret it, etc. Any comments welcome.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

um are you a older man? or a younger woman about to embark on such a venture?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by silent thunder

um are you a older man? or a younger woman about to embark on such a venture?

[start sarcasm] He's my lecherous old liversotted sugardaddy and I'm his submissive, nubile, young kept hothouse flower [/end sarcasm] No, seriously we love each other in a rather twisted way, although he's more than 20 years older than me. But this is no doubt some passive-aggressive dig at our relationship and personally my dear, I refuse to play your screwy little sublte games. Not tonight, I have a headache. Nevertheless, this has the potential to be an interesting thread.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Goatflesh Gnosis]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Goatflesh Gnosis

[start sarcasm] He's my lecherous old liversotted sugardaddy and I'm his submissive, nubile, young kept hothouse flower [/end sarcasm] No, seriously we love each other in a rather twisted way, although he's more than 20 years older than me. But this is no doubt some passive-aggressive dig at our relationship and personally my dear, I refuse to play your screwy little sublte games. Not tonight, I have a headache. Nevertheless, this has the potential to be an interesting thread.Text

Umm I have no idea who you are nor what you are talking about? Your reaction was quite uncalled for.

It was a genuine question for the OP not you

Was wandering if he was about to go into that relationship with a age difference and if that was why he was asking?....But it appears you have issues with your situation to spout what you did outa nowehere...perplexing
Any way Good luck with your lot.

OP now not really that curious why you would ask, so will leave the thread to you and this lass....Pls ignore Goatflesh's assumption on my "screwy" motives, they are well off mark.

Zazz

[edit on 11-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

new topics

top topics

join