It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the Iranian regime has completely fallen apart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The front page of one of the regime's newspapers, tomorrow's edition says that "America and France have confessed to interfering in the riots in Iran".

Haha, seriously, how pathetic can this tyrannical and murderous regime get?

The previous few days the reports were that "British embassy was coup base", and "British/France embassy staff confess". Remember these say embassy staff, and tomorrows headlines are that the country's themselves have confessed. In other word... this would have to be Obama or Sarkozy confessing in order for that to be true.

These weekend headlines themselves are ridiculous because its obvious that a 23 yr old woman is not a French spy, and confessions have most likely been obtained thru' torture.

But to state that America and France have confessed is unbelievably ridiculous!! And demonstrates that the regime has lost the plot altogether!

Add to that the absurdity of the regime preparing an indictment against facebook and twitter and you could call this a comedy show if it wasn't for people getting hurt and dying.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the rant - if you have any links, evidence, or intelligent arguments to put forward that would be great.

Facebook and twitter have both been compromised that many times by countries ranging from Russia, Ukraine, Pakistan to Georgia that the should be called Tea strainer and Flitter - on top of that facebook was created by the CIA - soooooo.

The CIA has already been acknowledged as compromising the Iranian mobile network with spam sms messages, while Israel was the source of the Twitter comments.

Further, stating that the presidents of countries are the ones who acknowledge or address things for them to be legitimate simply wreaks of ignorance.

Overall - not sure why I responded to this - should have let it die the death that all ridiculous threads deserve.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Thanks for the rant - if you have any links, evidence, or intelligent arguments to put forward that would be great.

Facebook and twitter have both been compromised that many times by countries ranging from Russia, Ukraine, Pakistan to Georgia that the should be called Tea strainer and Flitter - on top of that facebook was created by the CIA - soooooo.

The CIA has already been acknowledged as compromising the Iranian mobile network with spam sms messages, while Israel was the source of the Twitter comments.

Further, stating that the presidents of countries are the ones who acknowledge or address things for them to be legitimate simply wreaks of ignorance.

Overall - not sure why I responded to this - should have let it die the death that all ridiculous threads deserve.

I think your response typifies the blatent arrogance, rudeness and dysfunctional reaction that many show on here towards the Iranian election and protests.

I'm also aware that the regime operates a large number of spies on the Internet.

Your ignorant post warrants little in reponse, but I will say this:

The newspaper headline are actual physical newspapers so I cannot post a weblink. The media will probably report on these in the coming days.

I've spoken to Iranian's directly who were in the protests and they tell me that around 3 million people were protesting on particular days, and even the mayor of Tehran who is part of the regime gave the same figure. My direct contacts have first-hand experience of the protests, and they've witnessed police/basij brutality, a lot of gunfire, basij smashing people's windows and cars.

Much has been happening underground in Iran and even organising a protest and not turning up wears down the Basij, as the basij are ordered to turn up anyway.

I suppose the Iranian's and all of their family I've spoken to directly are all part of the Israeli and CIA spy network!!

The government of a country represents that particular country. The president of the US represents the US. It really is that simple. Is this concept too difficult for you to understand?!

The CIA and Israel have not admitted to what you claim.

Arguably anybody with authority from one of these countries (US, France) admitting to interference would constitute admittance from one of those country's. But the proper chain of command has the president at the top I'm afraid.

Can you explain why the youtube videos showing the streets where protests are held and people are being shot by basij are recognised by Iranian's dissidents?

That makes it irrelevant if somebody else or israeli's posted links to these videos. The Internet is a free system of information, and anybody posting there does not constitute as valid interference. In fact if Israeli's did post directions to embassy's then good for them.

You may believe nutjobs claiming CIA doing this and that with Israeli help, but I do not. Especially when I have trusted contacts.

So you can see your twitter arguments are pointless. It may leave those without knowledge guessing and unsure, but those with knowledge are not.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

It's irrelevant how many times twitter has been compromised. It's designed to be open to everybody, and can be taken down with hacking just like most other websites.

I don't see how anybody can take the indictment prepared by the regime against twitter and facebook seriously. Social-networking sites represent freedom of speech, where the regime does not. A slight contradiction and the International community will not change its practices just for a few psychopaths.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Here's the regime news article you are rubbishing, and it's written by the regime themselves!

I have provided the source and shown that what I said in the OP was true!!

www.jamejamonline.ir...

Google translation of it:

translate.google.com... tory_state0=

Confess to the American and French interference in Iran Shvbhay

Political groups: the western states to support disturbances after presidential elections in Iran, although in recent days from the defendants in the sedition trial has been raised, but that Western officials to intervene in the disturbances can confess, subjects that will prove the Chaos outside our country is planning disrespecting.

French Embassy in Tehran from Paris, took command

Half days after the speech Hillary Clinton, and he confessed to involvement in the disturbances of the American, French Foreign Minister acknowledged; Embassy in Tehran in this country for prosecution under the protection of demonstrators, was ordered from Paris. Klvtyld Race 24-year-old citizen of France company charges in the recent disturbances in Tehran and prepare a report for the Institute affiliated to France, arrested Saturday and accused in court trials in recent Shvbhay, has confessed to the storm and illegal presence in Tehran Myyafth the Institute for ambassadorial France Tehran is prepared report. This was the confession that Kouchner, the French Foreign Minister acknowledged support from the French disturbances in Iran, the French Embassy employee speech to verify. Thin Afshar, the Iranian Embassy employee France on Saturday, the French Embassy in one of the centers safe for the demonstrators recent disturbances was consider خKouchner said in conversation with the newspaper Lvparyzyn: Thin Afshar said that was correct.

There you go: it says the French foreign minister acknowledged the French supported the disturbances (protests). Did he?? No he didn't!!

The regime are scared of tv stations with freedom of speech. They are terrified of freedom of speech, as it allows criticism of them, which is often just speaking the truth.

The hole they've fallen into is so deep that they cannot climb out of it, and they keep falling back into it with comical claims such as these. Keep digging!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by john124]

top topics

join