It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Bara - Dark Mission Secret History Of NASA seminar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Most people are unable to see the same things Hoagland sees in his head when looking at moon rocks and such. It's no different than seeing shapes in clouds and whatnot. I have heard numerous interviews with him (for a real good laugh, download his Kevin Smith Show interviews) and it makes me cringe every time he opens his mouth.

Hoagland's outlandish and foolish assertions are part of the reason this subject is laughable. Continuing to support stuff like this only serves to enforce the stereotype we are all burdened with. Hoagland's ideas fail under even a modest amount of common sense, reason and logic are applied to them.

I mean, really, look at that website above. You have to be kidding me.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Come on WZN......

"Hyperdimensional Obama"

You gotta admit that's just a tiny little bit dodgy....

I'm not a fan of Obama and all the Obama worship drives me crazy. When I saw the stuff about Hyperdimensional Obama I was seriously dissapointed.
But guess what?
Mike Barra doesn't share Hoglands view on Obama. And isn't Mike Bara the guy who has his name in the title of this thread?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw

reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Come on WZN......

"Hyperdimensional Obama"

You gotta admit that's just a tiny little bit dodgy....

I'm not a fan of Obama and all the Obama worship drives me crazy. When I saw the stuff about Hyperdimensional Obama I was seriously dissapointed.
But guess what?
Mike Barra doesn't share Hoglands view on Obama. And isn't Mike Bara the guy who has his name in the title of this thread?

There all in it together mate...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa30dde8c066.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

There all in it together mate...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa30dde8c066.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Sam60]

But yet they don't agree.

I'm not going to throw out the baby with the bath water.

Besides even though I think some of Hoaglands theories are incorrect I still enjoy seeing the evidence he presents. His Moon with a view series for example is great. I don't really think Ieapatis (sp?) is some sort of a death star, but he points out a lot of interesting things about that moon that I probablly wouldn't have ever picked up on myself or learned from something like a space.com article. Unlike the mainstream scientists Hoagland and Bara talk about how interesting the solar system is. ALL of the so called "real" scientist focus on how boring everything is. It's as if the mainstream go out of their way to come up theories that make space uninteresting.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

Well, I'll agree with you this much.....

The stuff Hoagland & his mates writes can be fun to read.

But it's a bit like watching Bear Grylls eat a slug...

You look at it because it's so bloody awful!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
There's no getting around it, Hoagland is a very accomplished scientist and speaker but that doesn't mean that he Isn't making some fairly gigantic blunders when it comes to analising evidence of structures on the moon and Mars. I believe strongly that there are buildings up there left behind by some ancient civilisation but I have long since stopped looking to Hoagland for that vital bit of evidence. I simply got fed up to the back teeth of hearing him state on C2C that he now had that smoking gun, that evidence which would satisfy all concerned. . .
Of course that evidence never emerges but hits on his website go through the roof and I'll bet sales of his merchandise do similar!

I've got to be honest, I've seen far more compelling evidence for these moon buildings presented by zorgon and mikesingh here on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join