It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Eclipses, Typhoons, Floods, Landslides, Earthquakes and Tsunamis across Asia, Coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
reply to post by The time lord

Are you suggesting that a partial solar eclipse that was just visible in southern Japan in early 2010 had an influence on the March quake off the coast of Japan this year? Or was there another eclipse I missed?

And when you describe the disaster as "like some plague of events", do you mean that in a biblical sense or just in a general 'the earthquake caused a tsunami and a nuclear threat' kind of way?
edit on 22/12/11 by Curious and Concerned because: added a bit

Not sure if the solar eclipse was a direct influence but it seems that as a sign maybe there is a connection, I guess I am using Biblical terms here since it mentions we should keep an eye out for signs in the stars, moons and sun with earthquakes and roaring of the sea in diverse places.

Luke 21:25

"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
Text

I guess I used plague of events without refering to the Bible it just came out that way but yes it does have a series of events from the tsunami that people overlooked that resemble Biblical plagues. All I am saying is watch out for the signs they sound a bit suspect when concerning Bible prophecy.

Solar eclipse (Sunset) Jan.15, 2010 (Kochi Japan)

Lunar Eclipse Draws Stargazers Outside in Tokyo & Beijing

edit on 22-12-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am not here to scare people or demean people or nations, but I am linking information that is otherwise overlooked by the News and TV or countries that do not have Biblical views because they don't allow the book to be preached there or spoken about.

I too feel freaked out just by watching these events it is not like me or my part of the world enjoys it, but if people who have faith and believe that maybe there are connections then I think like how Jesus preached we should be telling people about it rather than be ashamed of it like it is out of fashion or something and over coming all critism and doubts.

There is the 2012 theory and that date holds a lot of connections with other cultures, but I am not too sure either but will keep reference to it just in case. Once we get past 2012 and nothing happens then I think it will have a backlash in making people think more about the Biblical prophecies and signs of increased famine and earthquakes and nations against Israel

<< 1   >>

join