It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is just a guess, but my theory is that:

1) Atlantis was created hundreds of thousands of years ago by ETs, and was populated by two different strands of homo sapiens, the "Aryan" strand and the "Semitic" strand, both created by cloning and modding of homo sapiens from Africa and transplanted on the island.

2) Atlantis became a great empire, with many colonies all over the Atlantic Basin and on islands inside the Atlantic Ocean.

3) The Aryans and Semitic people lived in harmony for many ages, accepting each other's differences, but after some time, due to misunderstandings and greed among the elite of both peoples, they both began to become racist and segregated from each other.

4) Both people established bases for conquest in the middle of Eurasia, the Semitic people in Israel, at the confluence of Africa and Asia, and the Aryans in the Ukraine, near the confluence of Europe and Asia.

5) The ETs who created Atlantis became angry because not only were the Atlanteans mistreating each other, they were exploiting the people who lived on the continents as well as the environment. They sent many messengers to try to get them to change their ways, but they wouldn't listen, so as a last resort they flooded the island and told a select few beforehand. The rift in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean is what was used to destroy the island. This likely happened around 24,000 BC.

6) The Aryan people largely forgot their old culture, though legends of Atlantis and their old goal to take over the world lived on in their literature. Eventually, the Aryans invented the wheel and domesticated the horse, and established colonies that would become the nations of Italy, Greece, Persia, India, and others, forcing their culture on the native people and mixing with them genetically. This is how the Indo-European languages came into being.

7) The Semitic people retained contact with a certain group of ETs (which one I do not know), who eventually gave them the nation of Israel through Abraham. These ETs made them hollow promises which largely kept them powerless, and they were discouraged from spreading their culture to other people.

8) The highest elite of both groups still know about Atlantean lore, as it is saved in the oral tradition of their secret societies. Both of these elite groups want to wipe out both the other Atlantean race along with all the other races of human beings in the world, but their common folk are not aware of these plans.

9) The Aryan elite have historically attempted to (and at times almost successfully) wipe out races other than their own, either culturally (i.e., the Celts) or literally (i.e., the Native Americans). The Semitic elite do not actively try this because they believe that Yahweh will do this for them, though they do not respect people who are not Semitic.

10) The reason the Holocaust gets more press than the other genocides at the hands of Aryans is because it happened to the Semitic people, and the Semitic elite want to make people believe that they are just another indigenous culture when really they are also Atlantean.

11) The Catholic faith, as well as the Church of England, are the voice of the Aryan agenda, and the Jewish religion is the voice of the Semitic agenda.

12) The New World Order is actually a battle between these two agendas, and there is in fact a third agenda that is an alliance of both.

13) The phrase "new world order" actually comes from the geographical term "New World". All three sides of the NWO see the New World, and especially the Americas as the key to world domination.

14) The goal of the Aryan side of the NWO is to eliminate all people not of Germanic descent and make the entire world speak a Germanic language (such as English).

15) The goal of the Semitic side of the NWO is to bring on Armageddon so all the Gentiles (Aryans plus non-Atlanteans) will be wiped out.

16) The goal of the "dual" side of the NWO is to physically mix all the races, but to force a corporate, materialistic culture that will enslave their spirits and strip them of empowerment against the elite, later only to take this away from the people when the elite are enriched and replace it with a form of frugal communism. Though "Unity in Diversity" is their saying, a better saying would be "Equally Miserable".

17) All sides of the NWO are equally evil.

18) The significance of 2012 is that it is the tipping point at which humanity can choose either to allow one of the NWO scenarios to win, or to choose a healed, Utopian world of a Galactic level.

19) The Egyptians actually colonized the New World. In fact, the Mayan and Incan civilizations are a product of Native American cultures living under Egyptian rule (a bit like how Singapore is an Asian country formerly of European rule). The Egyptians were colonial Atlanteans, with their own vision of New World Order, however their plans failed after the Library of Alexandria was burnt.

20) The Mayan Calendar is actually the very same calendar used in Atlantis.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow very awesome post and, very good and, plausible theory (IMHO)...
Sorry I have nothing to bring to the table but, you my friend have opened my eyes to something new to look into...

PEACE!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't agree but I do think this theory would make for a good book and movie. I actually saw a show based on your theory minus Atlantis but still
interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
two more cents anyone?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Star and Flag

Very deep

Interesting reading!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Hermes the first great was the first Alien/Homosapein Crossbreed. Called nephilim. The nephilim mated with women of the Atlantian races. At this point we all were the same race. Then some traveled and because of millions of years of outside forces like weather, sun, things eaten ect. changed the way we look. There is no better race. We all have hair in the same places. If we were that different we would not have hair in our arm pits.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer

Hermes the first great was the first Alien/Homosapein Crossbreed. Called nephilim. The nephilim mated with women of the Atlantian races. At this point we all were the same race. Then some traveled and because of millions of years of outside forces like weather, sun, things eaten ect. changed the way we look. There is no better race. We all have hair in the same places. If we were that different we would not have hair in our arm pits.

I never said any of the races are superior or inferior. I used to not even believe race existed, but now it's pretty clear to me it does. However it's not as simple as "white" or "black" or "Asian". for example Africa alone has at least 4 races of people and Europe seems to be a mix of Aryan Atlantean and Indigenous European.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I chose the healed enlightened option. But with Obamacare plus the toxic swine flu vaccines how many people will be left?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ...5...
I chose the healed enlightened option. But with Obamacare plus the toxic swine flu vaccines how many people will be left?

He's definitely part of New World Order Type 3.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
strangemaps.wordpress.com...

you might want to check out this site.

new topics

top topics

join