It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops and Government Goons ARE the Terrorists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Nice post, totally agree with everyone here on the boards. All opinions are wonderful and such a nice debate given the current law enforcement situation.

But seriously, how many of you have actually had run ins with the police--and not some speeding/parking ticket bs? You cannot speak to an officer about anything intelligent, it's like bible bangers, all they can do is quote someone elses words.

It is a sad state of affairs in this world with how the police treat us--no longer to serve and protect but to "Force" us into submission.

Defending each individual cop as a human being is understandable, but when that same breadwinner is out taking the bread--literally--from some other breadwinners mouth because he has been brainwashed into doing so by believing he is upholding some sort of ethical law is just plain terrorism.

The system is too far gone now that we need a crisis in the form of a revolution--not just by the people, but by the henchmen who serve on the wrong side of the coin, ie. the police.

Will they ever open their eyes and see they are on the wrong side, that they are here for us?

Until then, may the police rest in piss. They are the enemy, they are the terrorists.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
YES YES YES; great thread, great posts;

Its about time that we all recognize that terror comes in a uniform, flying the amerikan flag.
look around; everyday, across the country, cops are overstepping their authority, beating people up, tazing people, giving tickets for literally no reason at all.

Say its not true?

For 10 years, I was in DOD, during Desert Storm, doing physical and psychiatric clearances on service and intelligence personnel. For the past 8 years, I've been doing the same with security and law enforcement, and what I've seen is astounding.
Obviously many cops are reasonable and patriotic. Obviously.

BUT, about 15% to 20% of LEOs are emotionally unstable, unable to tolerate the stress on themselves and their families, or possess authoritarian traits. Another 10-15% are simply corrupt.
Some chiefs are intelligent and can make good judgments about these officers, but many others are knee deep in nepotism and corruption, and simply let the psycho cops run amuk.

People we need to start filming and recording corrupt or crazy cops, and taking them to court, suing them for any infraction they do. If that doesn't work, things get really hairy.
Good hunting.
Wardoc

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antimatter21
But seriously, how many of you have actually had run ins with the police--and not some speeding/parking ticket bs? You cannot speak to an officer about anything intelligent, it's like bible bangers, all they can do is quote someone elses words.

It is a sad state of affairs in this world with how the police treat us--no longer to serve and protect but to "Force" us into submission.

I have been accosted 6 times now. I have never commited a crime. I was stopped at random 4 times to be searched, i was stopped two times for riding my push bike on the pavement. Three of those stops were random searches for drugs, i find this really funny as i have never used any illegal substance in my entire life and i look like a complete geek but hey they stopped and searched. They found nothing and whilst i on one occasion gave them a speech about civil liberties i never got arrested. One time was at about 3am when i was walking aound my neighborhood. I can't sleep sometimes due to pain and a short walk sometimes relieves the pain in my back. They questioned me, i suppose thinking maybe i was a burglar and once explaining about my back they were fine with it. I carried on walking.

I have seen these officers since at 3-4am and said hello and they have chatted and never caused me trouble. I even know their names

Twice i have been stopped because of riding my bike on the pavement. I rarely get to ride my bike, maybe once every 2 months due to my health but i take advantage of it when i can. It is illegal to ride your bike on the pavement here in the UK. Each time i have explained that riding on the road is very dangerous for me and other road users in case i pass out or lose control due to my illness. The officers have simply warned me to go slow and be mindful of peadestrians. They have told me that it is illegal but they are using discretion and making an exception.

Seriously we need to stop demonising the police. If we carry on like this then we'll simply encourage others to be abrasive with the police and get themselves into trouble!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Chack this out;

restoretherepublic.com...

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
mod edit,
also, removed "headline" quote

[edit on 11-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Why are you bashing the cops?? Yeah there are always bad ones out of the group, but common a world without police or law?? It would be like dog-eat-dog

Who says? Why would it be dog eat dog? Throughout all of recorded history, whenever people gather in confined areas to live, there are means to defend the people. Case in point: In my grandfathers day, back in the early 1900's up until, say...1940 or so, there was almost No cops at all. In all of south Florida, where my ancestors pioneered right after the civil war,there would be at best a Sheriff and a deputy or two, depending.

It would take hours, maybe longer, to get attention from the law. At night it was NO protection at all from the cops. To simply respond to a call..AFTER telephones became available, at one end of a county, would take a long time. The people could NOT depend on the cops, and they did not.

Now, this part is controversial,. and I am NOT appproving or condoning some of the actions of some of the people involved, but am merely reporting history, most of it direct from the source.

Most of the men back then were Klansmen...it was NOT the type of organization back then that it became later...or that it was originally descended from...basically it was the way the people made sure that the laws were at least kept to a degree in the abscence of formal police presence.

I heard stories from my granddad about white men getting a whipping for thievery..or wife beating or child abuse...
or excessive drunkenness that led to some bad influence on society..they could not rely on the law to take care of all these matters, or at least effectively, so they became the law. I never heard my grandad ever say say a bad word against anyone..he was not a bigot. Back then it was understood that minorities were..different, not bad, but not like ' us'..but there was not a lot of overt racism, at least in his group.

It was all about keeping the peace and the community safe, and when the cops could not, or wopuld not, take action then the people would. Again, I am NOT in any way in favor of any vigilante group...but the facts are plain: In the past, when no cops were there, the people took a stand.

Most of the cops were Klansmen as well, and they supported the men who would take care of what they could not. SURE, the Klan did horrible things, and no one is glorifying them, but history shows that in times of a lack of police, the people do NOT co crazy and panic and run rampant; they band together for the common good.

But when a society gets too big, and the people are not all willing to step up...and not all the people are armed and capable of defense..then we hire cops to take our responsibility away from us. People today will call the cops for anything...ridiculous reasons...simply because we have been brainwashed into NOT stepping up and interacting with each other and solving issues on our own.

The cops LOVE for us to give them the role of confessor and judge and bodyguard...the more we allow them into our lives the deeper they dig in. Cops are like chiggers; they burrow in and remain, always trying to get deeper in, always itching and demanding blood, but unreachable without excision.

In other areas where the Klan was not big, the people formed local watch committes, and there has always been some form or other of community policing when the cops are gone. It is NOT dog eat dog; it is neighbors coming together to watch out for each other and report any crimes and act to stop them. The old ' hue and cry' started with people, not cops.

Do we need cops today? YES!! Why? Because the people can no longer be relied upon to protect themselves and their neighbors. Simple. If the cops went away, the people would again, as always, in some way, band together for the common good.
We only need cops as long as we are lazy and uncaring and selfish. Thats society today. Sad.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You will have a hard time convincing some people, especially those who have never been directly effected by the abuse of those with "bully powers." But as each day passes, many more wake up when they, or someone close to them becomes a victim.

Today, it is more likely that the door of your home will be busted down by misinformed cops than by criminals.

It is sad when citizens fear their gov. and police, more than they fear criminals, but for those in the know, know it's a fact. We live in a police state. The rest of you cop lovers are naive.

If they don't get you by outright physical violence they will add stress to your life and ventually kill you with stress. It's still murder folks.

[edit on 11/8/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Newly developed technology over the years and through out the past century or so (advancement in automobile technology, telephone, narcotics production, firearms production, television, radio, and biggest one of all? Computers & internet) have contributed to making the world smaller and more confined. With these added luxuries comes the price of living in a police state? How does this work?

Put it this way? During the early days following the post-revolution America? The only firepower behind the threat of force against human life and civility (in the way of weaponry) (back then) were musket-rifles & blunderbusses which required at least thirty seconds to reload. This was the same for conventional artillery emplacements.

Did automotive vehicles exist during the time in which the founding fathers lived? Did semi/fully-automatic self-loading firearms and artillery exist? How about atomic energy? How about telephones, TV, radio, and computers?

Right out of bed; the world has gotten much smaller back then. More confined. Such technology has made reaching a given location anywhere much quicker and easier. As a result, crimes can be committed much quicker.

Another thing people don't know is that also during the post-American-revolution era there existed a drastic threat of piracy against American seaborne vessels. And ironically, majority of the pirates were (I'm not joking) Muslim.

But are government goons and cops the real terrorists? Not necessarily so, yet that is not without saying that they aren't remotely anywhere near being terrorists.

Put it this way. You can't lose something that you never had. This isn't the first time in history when a civilization has lost essential human rights and freedoms and suffered under the oppression of a tyrannical leadership of said civilization.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this how America got started in the first place? A war against tyranny and oppression and unjustified persecution against innocents.

And it sure as heck doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that history has an eerily uncanny tendency to repeat itself. Does it not?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Judging from your avatar I understand why. Sounds like your an upstanding roll model in your community, keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

I could usually see what you are saying. All people in a group are not necessarily bad. But a 'good' man in a street gang? Or dealing drugs? Or in the police force? You say law 'enforcement'. But that is not so. You, and the politicos and other rats, are above the law. It does not apply to you. Why don't you tell us about the 'clean' gun that you carry in your police car trunk, or the other 'evidence' you can place on some deserving thug. And it is not like a judge would stop you, unless publically dangerous. Judges are in your clique. Unfortunatly for you, many of the framed 'bad guys' are now getting out of prison, due to new tech that you can't refute. Sure, they are bad people, and should probably be in there anyways, but you are bending the rules when it suits you. Above the law. And now, YOU are the bad guys, and IMHO far worse, because you pretend to be the good guys. Open carry is a strong political statement, and it is necessary because of the 'good guys' who are terrorizing us/ could cost us everything. We sure as hell can't call the police, and the crooks don't respect anything else.I would start carrying if I were not planning on leaving the US before the revolution begins. In every state of the Union, it is perfectly legal to carry an UNLOADED gun, in plain sight. The ammunition can be attached right next to it on the belt, but not loaded. The oinkers WILL constantly stop and demand to search, with no probable cause, violating your fourth amendment rights. But let them search, just don't have it loaded. When you are in a business, or anywhere, and some nut job starts killing people, you might not care about the unloaded part of the law anymore. And if they see your gun, they just might not pick that location to cause trouble.
And on the side, were you really the class bully?

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
One thing I've noticed in every interaction I've had with cops is a complete lack of courtesy. In the "protect and serve" motto, the "serve" part is absolutely lacking in my opinion. They supposedly work for us as public servants. Does anyone actually feel like that relationship is accurately represented by the average cop's demeanor? Seriously. I've had employees before. I don't expect deference or some sort of bow, (LOL) but common courtesy would be nice. It would reflect that they recognize the fact that they signed up to work for us. All of us. Judges are even worse, though I've had fewer interactions with them. I'm sure it's a very difficult job, and I don't mean to personalize the issue, but does anyone really feel like cops in general grasp the basic reality of their job situation? That the citizens they routinely harass are their employers? I feel they do not.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
One thing I've noticed in every interaction I've had with cops is a complete lack of courtesy. In the "protect and serve" motto, the "serve" part is absolutely lacking in my opinion. They supposedly work for us as public servants. Does anyone actually feel like that relationship is accurately represented by the average cop's demeanor? Seriously. I've had employees before. I don't expect deference or some sort of bow, (LOL) but common courtesy would be nice. It would reflect that they recognize the fact that they signed up to work for us. All of us. Judges are even worse, though I've had fewer interactions with them. I'm sure it's a very difficult job, and I don't mean to personalize the issue, but does anyone really feel like cops in general grasp the basic reality of their job situation? That the citizens they routinely harass are their employers? I feel they do not.

The various elements of the ' just us' system have to keep the aura of superiority or we would not allow them to treat us like vassals. Cops today get ZERO training in comprehending the fact that they are indeed ' servants' and should be subdued and respectful when dealing with their employers...US.

Today the cops act like they are dominating, controlling, bullying, intimidating stormtroopers instad of public sergvants. How many times have you seen a cop defer to anyone? How many times will a cop DEMAND things that they have no right to? All the time. How many times does a cop ask a citizen to throw their Constitutional Rights away? Constantly. Every time a cop asks for consent to search..a typical fishing expedition with no real grounds, just suspicious crap, typical for all cops..every time that consent is ' asked ' for, it is a slap in the face of ther bracve hero's that have given all to defend our rights.

When some flatfoot asks you to give up a Right so he can have an easy time busting you for some victimless' offense' ...all based on stupid and bogus laws and reason....when he says;" Empty your pockets here on the hood of the car'", he is abusing the rights we have and shows NO respect for us at all. Giving ' orders' that are not legal is common...you do NOT have to empty your pockets unless under arrest...is typical for cops, and that proves the point:

Cops today want us ' civilians' to KNOW for damned sure that they are to be FEARED instead of respected. They want fear to make us give in and they use intimidation and lies to get around our rights, and they do it commonly. They admit it!! They are proud of it!! They lie and they coerce and they abuse..nd then they whine when a lawyer manages to actually get the law applied correctly!! Amazing gaul...brutal control at any cost.

Make people lay face down on the broiling pavement until their faces burn...make sure you place your fat knee on the most tender part of the neck...almost break it...hey, if you do, no biggie. just more collateral damage. Then slam the cuffs on so tight they turn the guys hands blue..thats always good for a laugh...then tell the DA and court that was ' resisting'...they ALL resist, after all!! Ha ha.. reall funny.

Things will only get worse. After the staged 9-11 events, the cops see all of us as bad guys until proven otherwise, and therein lies the problem. Until the cops learn once again how to act, we will see it all get terribly worse. Soon the cops will demand some new law that makes us say ' Sir' or Ma'am' or make it illegal to refuse any order,no matter how far from legal.

Cops are like cancer...they grow and creep and spread and demand MORE and MORE until either they put so many people away that there is no tax money left for salaries...OR they get limited by law in some fashio so they do not take all rights away.

Lets face it: C0ops would LOVE it if we had NO rights...just imagine if we not demand anything from them and could not object. The ultimate fascist loves a badge.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Ya huh... all cops are the terrorists...
So many threads on here slandering police, the military, any one group who has had some people do bad things, makes the group guilty by association.

So tell me. Your house get broken into. Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters? Cuz if you hate the police so much I suppose you wont call them...

At one time, I would have agreed with you. I am all for law enforcement. But the system is decrepit and decayed now. No good man, no honest person, can remain for very long, as a police officer. He will be forced out, in a system run by evil men. Course, I don't need to tell you that, you know how you force the descent people out. I say it for the benefit of other readers here.
If someone breaks into my house, they will simply disappear. No fuss, no muss, and no further breakins. Crack makes people crazy, and there is no cure. Heroin is instantly addictive, and crack is alot worse, or so I am told. The LAST Person I would call is a stinkin gangbanger in blue. When I last tried that, they threatened to arrest me, not the gangsters. I promptly called his sergeant, and he told me he knew the officer was well trained. So why the hell did he still work there, if he refused to follow training? And of course, his fellow gangster had no motive to be in 'public service', just to protect and serve the public enemy in blue. I'm angry. I was lied to all my life from kindergarten on, being told the cops were 'law enforcement', and the 'good guys'. Now I know too much, and that makes me a threat, because I DO support the law, unlike the gangbangers in blue, or the lawyers, or the judges, or the politicians.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
I DO support the law, unlike the gangbangers in blue, or the lawyers, or the judges, or the politicians.

How can you support the law, but then say that you do not support those who grant us law and enforce it in the first place?

The name lawyer, judge, politician, and cop are just job titles, they mean nothing. If you hate them and believe they shouldn't have power, then you believe in anarchy; however, if you believe in anarchy, you do not support law.

Explain your reasoning because I don't quite understand your logic.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Bushido Kanji]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

That is easy; they are above the law. Now, I like Segal movies, but that is fiction. Cops are usually the good guys, the law is fairly administered, and justice prevails. And they lived happily ever after. Sorry, I live in reality. And in reality, lawyers are TAUGHT in lawschool how to prevaricate, mislead, and deceive, while not crossing the line and outright lying. They do anyways, but thats another story. The best, or worst, liars become politicians and make law. The really bad liars, the worst of the worst, end up as president. Our law was originally created from the English Common law, and that was made from the 10 Commandments. As we progresssed away from those, our law became more and more perverted. But it still isn't too bad. What IS really bad, is the enactment of those laws. The judges and the cops feel they are superior to the citizens, and they get off by being obnoxious. And I should say the politicians. Condescending, arrogant, self righteous, and evil. THEY don't see it. YOU don't see it. I expect that. When your Lord and Savior comes, you can explain to Him how YOU are above the law, and you are one of the 'good guys' so He should let you in to is Kingdom. And if by chance you fooled Him into admitting you, you would be shocked to find that I and other 'terrorists' are now your rulers. But that won't happen. You will be joining the crooks that you set up, to simply remove from the streets. At least in Mexico, the cops don't pretend to be the 'good guys'. Well, your deception is coming to an end, as surely as the scam of American Freedom is being exposed as a giant lie. I just hope I can get out of here before the shooting starts.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

The whole Lord and Savior thing should be saved for a different thread.

I am not even going to bother replying to it here out of respect for the OP and ATS.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
"We have learned what the true definition of a terrorist is. We have all been taught to think it's an Arab. I won't mince words here. It's a foreign guy, with an evil squint, probably wearing something wrapping up his hair. He might also be well shaven, to disguise himself as one of us, but he is probably not 'from around here.'"

What a load of bullsh*t!

I see many people these days saying that we all perceive 'terrorist' as being of Muslim nature.

NO ONE DOES>!

The media can sometimes make out that accusation but when its only 'Muslims' blowing themselves up in areas where men, women and kids stand on TV and bringing up crimes throughout the world. You have to think to yourself! No one else is doing this!

NO ONE HAS BEEN TAUGHT!!!! ITS IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!( and I do not mean TV )

Muslim extremists are the main cause of terrorism right now with there outlandish religious belief system.( All religion should be thrown away.)

So do not even come it, making out we all 'claim' its Muslims. NO! It is Muslims.....If Muslims have a problem about their status as good people, then they should get of their arses and try and stop these 'terrorists'.

Has anyone on this site got a brain!?

[edit on 11-8-2009 by EnoughIsEnough]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorwork
YES YES YES; great thread, great posts;

Its about time that we all recognize that terror comes in a uniform, flying the amerikan flag.
look around; everyday, across the country, cops are overstepping their authority, beating people up, tazing people, giving tickets for literally no reason at all.

Say its not true?

For 10 years, I was in DOD, during Desert Storm, doing physical and psychiatric clearances on service and intelligence personnel. For the past 8 years, I've been doing the same with security and law enforcement, and what I've seen is astounding.
Obviously many cops are reasonable and patriotic. Obviously.

BUT, about 15% to 20% of LEOs are emotionally unstable, unable to tolerate the stress on themselves and their families, or possess authoritarian traits. Another 10-15% are simply corrupt.
Some chiefs are intelligent and can make good judgments about these officers, but many others are knee deep in nepotism and corruption, and simply let the psycho cops run amuk.

People we need to start filming and recording corrupt or crazy cops, and taking them to court, suing them for any infraction they do. If that doesn't work, things get really hairy.
Good hunting.
Wardoc

So according to your statistics, on which you violated an oath, or a couple to enlighten us, shows that a majority of LEO's respectfully protect it's citizens. However, many emphasize the negative aspects of the few, like yourself, who wish to fuel it further. Is this a fair assessment?

I think in my opinion your claim to a such a profiled percentage is highly exaggerated, and improbable.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have no use for cops. In fact, I loathe, abhor, HATE cops. An old friend called them "high-school graduates with guns" and that's being nice about it.

If we weren't brainwashed from before we exit the womb we wouldn't need cops. We obviously are unable to take care of ourselves so we need policing, so say TPTB, and we know they are always right.

police c.1530, at first essentially the same word as policy (1); from M.Fr. police (1477), from L. politia "civil administration," from Gk. polis "city" (see policy (1)). Still used in Eng. for "civil administration" until mid-19c.; application to "administration of public order" (1716) is from Fr., and originally referred to France or other foreign nations. The first force so-named in Eng. was the Marine Police, set up 1798 to protect merchandise at the Port of London. The verb "to keep order by means of police" is from 1841; policeman is from 1829. Police state "state regulated by means of national police" first recorded 1865, with ref. to Austria.

www.etymonline.com...

I don't believe we are unable to "keep order" without supervision. I do believe TPTB have so braiinwashed us into a life of hate and anger we are unable to police ourselves. We are taught so much hate we are unable to become a better species - hence why they want to kill us all off. We are not worthy of life in thier eyes, so why should we be able to make any kind of decision for ourselves? We are just objects to them, pawns to be moved in the great game of power and control they play.

Here is an interesting flick.

The Take

It shows people running corporations without managers, without CEO's taking up a large profit for themselves while fleecing their employees and making ridiculous decisions. No need for all that crap and the business does quite well.

I just think we, as a species, are capable of so much more. We are held back by fear, ignorance, hate, anger.

Edward Bernays would be proud of the way things are today, I do think.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antimatter21

The system is too far gone now that we need a crisis in the form of a revolution--not just by the people, but by the henchmen who serve on the wrong side of the coin, ie. the police.

Why don't you, and all the public servant haters, request a "Do Not Assist" system. Much like the "Do Not Call registry", the cops will just ignore any calls from your location.

Do us a favor, so that we can drive past your burning house without the police cars, and fire engines slowing down traffic.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by TSer78]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TSer78

I bet half the population would opt out if they didn't have to pay their salaries. Maybe we can privatize the police and pay for them like insurance. Then there would be competition to perform in order to get compensated better.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join