It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops and Government Goons ARE the Terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

Sand is to the carpenter as what?

Sand is in the concrete, and the carpenter builds upon that. So thus the Carpenter relies on tiny grains of sand so he can do his job...

Criminal Justice Majors study a lot of law, why?? Because in order to understand what your doing you have to know why your really do it, how it is to be done, in what fashion.

Law was founded first, principles to be followed, if WOLVES can do this, so can humans. In fact i think we are taught rules or laws as kids
Law needs CJ and much as CJ needs law....

Hardly relevant

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locutis
Those cops that went into the towers to rescue people were also terrorists I suppose, those who show up to help someone who is being robbed, those dying for not near the amount of money that celebrities and athletes make, all must be terrorist. I would like to see this country in a lawless world. Somebody has had one to many speeding tickets. Who will you call when someone is breaking down your door to do you harm? Don't call the police.

Great point Locutis, I completely agree with you.

The OP is manifesting his testicles in an anonymous bashing of public servants.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Funny you mention it.....and odd how well their tricks work on us as when i hear the word terrorist I always think Arab or middle eastern guy wearing a turbin.......Why? because that is what is what we see on TV and what is spread through MSM....

Funny that before 9/11 you would never associate terrorist with Arabs or middle of middle eastern decent....

And pardon me If I'm using the word Arab too vaguely.....as I thought they were middle eastern decent who are christian right?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Law was founded first, principles to be followed, if WOLVES can do this, so can humans. In fact i think we are taught rules or laws as kids
Law needs CJ and much as CJ needs law....

Hardly relevant

I definitely agree that law enforcement is a lot like wolves.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I dont think you know it yet, But there are worse people than this out there in the world. If your up to illegal activity and have no subconscious and do things selfishly... chances are why you and the law butt heads. I personally hope your being sarcastic. Because if i have to deal with people like you who rant I know my rights I know my rights... I hope you understand one thing, I understand you have rights... And I will allow (for lack of better words) you to have them unless you abuse the safety of other peoples rights... its pretty simple really

oh yeah... Guess what... They got the gun out of his hand without hurting him... in fact protecting him from himself... think about this...

[edit on 10-8-2009 by rjmelter]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok all you dim-witties against the Police, do you realize that you would not even be able to go out of your house (in the day time) to the store or school or anywhere, if it were not for the fact that there are Policemen out there patrolling the streets. Oh ya, and you would not be able to sleep in your comfortable bed at night because some of the have not's would be breaking into your house to ransack it and have there way with you and yours and take your property away for their own use. Chaos would abound and you have no idea what hell is like until you lived in a country that has lost control over it's rampaging population. Unfortunately we may have that very experience very soon.
KMG

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

What is this except a waste of tax dollars? If that guy was going to kill anyone, or himself he would have just done it. I'll be impressed when the police can stop guys like George Sodini without any deaths. Shooting the gun out of some attention seeking rednecks hand is nothing.

I understand you have rights... And I will allow (for lack of better words) you to have them unless you abuse the safety of other peoples rights... its pretty simple really

[edit on 10-8-2009 by rjmelter]

How magnanimous of you.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Funshinez]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ya huh... all cops are the terrorists...
So many threads on here slandering police, the military, any one group who has had some people do bad things, makes the group guilty by association.

So tell me. Your house get broken into. Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters? Cuz if you hate the police so much I suppose you wont call them...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I do have ideals that I live by and uphold myself and everyone to, but i dont plan on arresting many people... just the ones who insist on hurting others.

My professor who is a 30 year + officer told me about a lady who had a really bad night... abusive husband etc etc. As they were finishing up taking care of her husband He walked by a huge bag of weed that was horribly hidden on the side of a TV... He told her, Im sorry... I should arrest you but im not. What does weed ever do for anyone, you have to face your problems not avoid them. Then he made her dump it out in the toilet (not the best place to dump it...) but he saved her from jail because he felt she had every right to freedom, and if she got caught again it was all on her.

I dont like having much Authority because Power Corrupts, and I will always let that humble me, to remind me im only a servant for justice. I wish there were more open minded people such as yourself tho.

The Justice System does need a lot of work, I agree with you there. Our Political System needs a lot of work also, but we cant categorize them all into one group, there is good in everyone. Belief in Evil creates evil, Belief in Good creates Good.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You have a serious problem. You can continue to butt head with people all your life, but you will find it gets you nowhere and you will not find happiness. I suggest talking to someone instead of blaming people and being a negative contributor to society.

Perhaps you can describe why you dislike cops so much...

I know quite a few stories that my friends have told about cops... Funny thing about a 1 sided story... You dont get the truth until you get both sides of the story... sometimes it takes a third

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Ya huh... all cops are the terrorists...
So many threads on here slandering police, the military, any one group who has had some people do bad things, makes the group guilty by association.

So tell me. Your house get broken into. Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters? Cuz if you hate the police so much I suppose you wont call them...

If your house gets broken into what can the police actually do? Seriously what do you think the police are going to be able to do if you come home one day and find your house broken into except ask you if you have home owners insurance?

You have a serious problem. You can continue to butt head with people all your life, but you will find it gets you nowhere and you will not find happiness. I suggest talking to someone instead of blaming people and being a negative contributor to society.

Perhaps you can describe why you dislike cops so much...

Firstly I haven't said anything about myself. What makes you think I'm a "negative contributor to society"? Whatever that means. Secondly I don't dislike police officers as an ideal, I dislike you personally based on the posts you've made in this thread.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Funshinez]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSer78

Originally posted by Locutis
Those cops that went into the towers to rescue people were also terrorists I suppose, those who show up to help someone who is being robbed, those dying for not near the amount of money that celebrities and athletes make, all must be terrorist. I would like to see this country in a lawless world. Somebody has had one to many speeding tickets. Who will you call when someone is breaking down your door to do you harm? Don't call the police.

Great point Locutis, I completely agree with you.

The OP is manifesting his testicles in an anonymous bashing of public servants.

I appreciate your attention to my testicles, but they are well cared for, thank you. To reiterate (fancy speak for read the thread) :

If you belong to a group of people that systematically tries to oppress freedom, or use intimidation and threats of pain or violence to elicit compliance, then, yes, I'm afraid by definition, you would be a terrorist. Nothing is set in stone.
EVERY cop is a terrorist, as much as EVERY person that has beliefs outside of what we are expected to believe is a terrorist.

If the folks you mention are engaged in terror inducing behavior, they are terrorists by definition. Is a cop capable of being a terrorist one day and NOT the next? I think you alluded to that very fact. When faced with catastrophe that had the potential to affect the lives of those they loved, many cops have run in to burning buildings, died to save lives, These men and women are heroes.

When they line up to keep you from expressing your opinion or use their power to influence you, through fear, into compliance, they ARE, in fact, terrorists.
When a woman is raped by a cop, and complies to avoid the fear of jail or violence, that cop is a terrorist. When a black man is beaten by a group of white cops simply for being black, those are terrorists. If you are happy to have THESE cops patrolling the idyllic little streets of your Cleaver-esque village, I question your judgement.

Most cops are good, That has been said many times. Others are no more than the very terrorists our country has been claiming to protect us from for ten years.

Are they ALL? Of course not. Are some? Most certainly.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushido Kanji

You cannot label everyone in one group as something, especially a terrorist. It just isn't fair. Would you call me a terrorist? I know you don't know me on a personal level, but would you? Would I be considered a terrorist-to-be since I am going to join the supposed corrupt system of law enforcement?

It isn't fair. Anyone can be a terrorist, but not everyone is a terrorist.

Yes, I would call you a terrorist. Or at least a part of a terrorist organization. The supposedly "good cops" are still part of the brotherhood. They don't rock the boat. The authoritarian system is the epitome of "might makes right." If it hurts your feelings to be called a terroritst, good. Amazing that someone like you still has "feelings" or a moral compass of any kind. Ask yourself why you want to enter this field in the first place. You will be the hired thug of the government/corporate control apparatus. Maybe 10% of your "job" will involve helping the average person. You MUST be either an authoritarian jerk, or a naive fool with a samaritan complex. I very much doubt the latter. So, I'll call you a terrorist now, and you'll kick my teeth in when I exercise my right to nonviolent protest later. Or you'll search my car with no warrant or reason. Or you'll shoot my black friend because he reached in his pocket for a cell phone. Comparatively, I think my overreach and injury is less egregious. Sticks and stones ya know.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by joechip]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Well you do not have to like me or what I believe. If I see you on the street, regardless of what you've done to me in the past im going to risk my own safety to give you some... even if you dont really deserve it.

In case you didnt know Suicide rate is highest in the Law Enforcement Career Field... Why?

Cops see so much negativity, they disassociate with their friends because they are forced to, they are over worked and under payed, they go to bed hoping they made a difference for at least some person.

There are Good Cops and Not Good Cops. In fact in my classes we call them Meat Eaters and Grass Eaters. Grass Eaters dont really abuse their power, they dont want blood on their hands but meat eaters get a little power hungry and they feel their job is to control power.

You can judge my character VIA the internet all you want but i can guarandamntee you that you will never come to understand the true depths of my own individual person, just as I will not yours.

I see that your also a fairly new poster to ATS... I hope that your stay opens your mind a little bit. Have a nice night.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I would love to see some of you walk down half the streets in America if cops didn't exist.

If there were not cops, there wouldn't be law enforcement.

You think all of your precious toys will be yours for much longer?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by Odessy

What uniforms are you talking about?
The ones that look like cops, or the ones that they prefer now - the ones that look like MILITARY?

The ones that look like they are from a sci-fi movie or a video game...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf3519555f9e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8460751442e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53b6d13e650c.jpg[/atsimg]

oh, wait, that last one's not supposed to be in there

And yeah, it is scary...

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Here's the thing. In reality police officers don't exist on those streets that you say we don't dare walk down if they didn't exist. They exist around those streets, they exist after a murder on those streets. They exist uptown making their traffic ticket and illegal search quotas, but they don't exist on those streets.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

For #1 it is clearly a gas-mask with visor, riot shield, tear-gas launcher. Nothing out of ordinary.

#2 Helmet with impact visor, ballistic shin guards, just the chest piece I do not recognise... I think that must be from a movie!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Hey buddy,

good for you... except that from what I've seen, you're the exception.
I'm seeing people arrested, tasered, shot and killed who don't need to be.
I've seen cops who have no right wearing a badge, who take up the job cause its the only job they can get... thats why the military isn't having trouble finding people in this economy.

So yes, if all cops were like you that only hunted the bad guys, this world would be peachy... but guess what... its not:

Cop shoots helpless man in back
Caught on CopCam: Sops planting drugs on suspect
This one is one of my 'favorites'... Cop beats up a female bartender:

Have better things to do? How about Cops and skater kids?

Cop Rear Ends Driver, Frames her for DUI
UCLA Police Taser Student for not Showing ID in Library

and I could keep going.... and going... and going...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join