It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops and Government Goons ARE the Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
and the Bank owners are their masters

don't loose focus of them, they run the show
they cannot be allowed to maintain their grip over the planet any longer

[edit on 10-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
To call every cop a terrorist is a pretty strong opinion, that sounds like emotions.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

I do not realize I have put any "emotion" into my posts...just straight talk logic and comparisons.

If I used emotion when talking, my posts would be "this" (**** *** ******) across the page.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

I guess so.

I guess I have a bias since this is an emotional topic for me and I read posts from my own point of view, even if they don't agree with me..so it is easy for me to misconstrue the intention of some posts.

Anyway, back on topic:

This is going to be my final point that I am going to make..

Anyone can be a terrorist, whether it be a government official, a police officer, a...banker..or an ordinary person. You cannot discriminate one group of people and subject all of its inhabitants to a label, especially one such as terrorist.

This is one of those situations where you have to pick them out one at a time.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Bushido Kanji]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Personally,I think children are terrorists. At least mine can be at times!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Jezz it is gratifying when someone wakes up to that fact the world is run by a few retarded souls!But the real problem is we keep buying into there illusion and making it our reality as well!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter if all cops are bad or just most of them. Enough of them are. The damage that can come from encountering the wrong kind means that for our own safety, us average americans must now assume that all cops see us as the enemy. For our own self defense we have to live and function as if cops are out to ruin our lives and costs us lots of money if they can find or manufacture a reason to do so.

The simple truth of the matter, as countless lawyers and former law enforcement officers will tell you is:

"Nothing good ever comes from talking to the police."

That is a kind of terror in itself isn't it?

Today's law enforcement establishment seems to want the police to be feared rather than respected. Every new video of police brutality and corruption just enforces that perception. I would say they got what they wanted.

Yeah. I'd call that terrorism.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think the whole...bush administration terrorize the population has been done and is gone. I wonder what alert level we are at now? pink?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yo Joe... GI JOE

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Over 18,000 plus police officers have died in the US since formed. Terrorists, who died defending the Constitution. Also in some cases saving average citizens. I guess we have our opinions. Traffic tickets make people angry. I would like to see the amount of service calls across the US and so called brutality cases that stemmed from them. I bet the % would be low.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I can just imagine them in full riot amor wielding their batons and guns at a crowd and still saying "we are here to protect YOU" yeah, sure you are pal, that's why you're the one wearing the armor and holding the weapon...

Its all part of the system, its all there to keep you from stepping out of line, to make sure you stay in their little box...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You are telling Bushido will become a terrorist if he becomes a cop? "Cops" are an essential part to society, and never will be abolished.

Perhaps you should read a little closer. I don't deny my own ignorance. If I was free of ignorance, I certainly wouldn't need THIS place, or any other. I could be my own god.

If you belong to a group of people that systematically tries to oppress freedom, or use intimidation and threats of pain or violence to elicit compliance, then, yes, I'm afraid by definition, you would be a terrorist. Nothing is set in stone.

EVERY cop is a terrorist, as much as EVERY person that has beliefs outside of what we are expected to believe is a terrorist. I have faith that you, my friend, would make the right decision. To stop the trend towards violent oppression, you have to be willing to dance, alone at first, until others join you. The part you play is yours alone. Remember us when you get that power, Kanji.

I have great respect for Bushido Kanji. I would hope he knows that, but alas, that would be between him and me.

The choice is his. Cops can be good. They can fight against the evils that exist. They can also be the tools used by those in power to silence us.

If you would have read my response to him, with an open mind, and no bias, you would have read my support for him and hopes that he doesn't forget the many people here who's opinions may not be the same as those in power.

You would also have read that I don't believe all cops are bad, but how many will be standing in the line, rifles drawn, when we gather to speak our minds?

There is not one brush with which to paint anyone, terrorist, or patriot and the line between the two is oft times indiscernable.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Or to keep you from destroying someones business or property, because there are thousands of demonstrations every year that are done orderly with no reaction from the police.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I fully understand what you are saying, and believe me I have had my run in with cops and those figures of authority...

BUT...

considering the job that most of them do and some of the things they have to deal with, on a regular basis I think alot of them do a pretty good job. That doesnt mean some dont get badge heavy. Because you can bet your bottom dollar they do. Especially the rookies.

But who here would not call the police after having a gun pointed in your face for a few hundred bucks?

Or your house burglerized..

Or your car stolen...

Or (God forbid) your child stolen...

I bet there is not a person in here that would not pick up that phone and dial 911...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Truth, the Whole Truth,and nothing but the Truth...so help me God.
SnF for you Friend.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I can agree with this post 100%.

In the previous ones, I saw a different type of thinking than this one, which is why I spewed my statements.

One can interpret a sentence so many different ways.

Now that we got that out of the way, I will say this.

The people who are drawn to becoming a police officer are usually the same ones who enjoy the aura of physical power. I can confirm this for my own area, having many friends and friends family in all areas of law enforcement...not just a stereotype, but a personality trait (here at least).

"Many" here are also very biased in their views, and only see it from their side.

Keep in mind, their job is to enforce the law, not protect us. It just so happens many of the laws themselves protect us, while those same laws could be the blockade of a rebellion against those abusing them.

Cops are not "bad"...

It is just their job. Many people (cops/soldiers) put their morales, respect, and loyalties aside, because putting food on the table for their own loved ones is far more important then their peers; us.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locutis
Over 18,000 plus police officers have died in the US since formed. Terrorists, who died defending the Constitution. Also in some cases saving average citizens. I guess we have our opinions. Traffic tickets make people angry. I would like to see the amount of service calls across the US and so called brutality cases that stemmed from them. I bet the % would be low.

18,000? Far less than have gone corrupt and ended up preying upon the public they are suppose to serve. I wonder how many civilians have died at hands of the police in that same time frame? I bet it's more by several factors. What do you think?

How many police officers died at Columbine? How many average citizens? So much for protecting the public.

Times have changed and so has the caliber of men (and women) that our leaders select to "police" us. Cops haven't always been trained and instructed to be terrorists. I submit that they are now. Pain compliance IS terrorism.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locutis
To call every cop a terrorist is a pretty strong opinion, that sounds like emotions.

I cannot disagree with you on this Locutis. To call ANYONE a terrorist is an emotional act in itself. The very label of terrorism implies the existence of terror, or a very strong, perhaps irrational fear. I am not capable of separating my emotions from my beliefs. I am an emotional being.

When a cop lights me up, even though I have nothing to fear, I still do. When he approaches my vehicle with his hand on his weapon, I fear. Why? Because he can choose, any time he wants, to exercise his total control over me, or my family. An error in judgement, on my part OR his, can result in my death.

I must obey his commands, or I will experience pain, physical or economic. I could experience death if I happen to catch him on a bad day. We've all heard of 'pain compliance' and we've all heard of a cop having an 'off' day and an innocent child, parent, bother, sister, son or daughter ending up dead.

I've paid my taxes for over forty years. I don't drink, use drugs, beat my wife or kids, kick the cat, drive without insurance or expired tags or anything else that violates the laws I can keep track of, but the fear is still there. The terror. The dread.

By the definition in at least three dictionaries I have read, if a group of people coerce through the exploitation of fear (force compliance) then they are, in fact, terrorists. THIS part is not my emotion. It's the English language.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Well, I guess the bully at school is a terrorist too...

Boy does he frighten me and all the other students

I got this definition of "terrorist"

: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion
www.merriam-webster.com...

A police officer is not using a system to cause terror. If you are frightened that is one thing, but those actually doing their job should not be using tools of intimidation unless you give them a reason to.

At last, the interpretation of words plays a big role in the English language as well. But according to this definition, they are not terrorist.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Standing up with moral certitudes and a little knowledge of the law is still a powerful weapon. Mental and emotional buy in is what fuels their fire. If you remain outside of that and chastise the system from moral high ground it will tend to ring true. These people are living and breathing delusions and if you support their delusions you will strengthen their resolve. If you diffuse their delusions with justice and humanity you will help them to get freedom from their delusions.

I'm not following you, Reel. Could you bring it down a notch for me? I'm sorry to put you through any extra trouble, I just think for some reason I really want to understand what you're saying.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join