It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short theory on crop circles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There you go..... told you it was short now tell me what you think

Do you really want to know?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Well they've been cropping up (pun intended) for a good 30/40 years now havent they? You'd expect that the aliens would have cottoned onto the fact that we arent taking the hint and maybe try another method.

And I understand that if aliens are visiting us then they are going to be a fair bit more advaced than us, but I find it silly when people just say 'oh maybe we just cant understand', as if thats a decent argument. If we cant understand then what exactly are aliens trying to achieve here? I mean personally I cant make sense of any of it... the method, the messages, and the ultimate goal. There's nothing logical about it. And Im sure if these advanced alien races got to where they are today, they didnt do it by not using a scrap of common sense/logic.

And of course if aliens are creating crop circles, you have to bring into question whether the Government are in contact with aliens or not. Because if they are leaving us messages then that would surely mean that they arent in contact with them?

Gah, it just makes no sense! Surely if the messages were intended for us, they would inform the Government instead of trying to freak a few people out in Wiltshire where theres a chance (if it wasnt for those lovely people at cropcircleconnector) it would not actually be seen by many people.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Don't forget i mentioned the parellel universe in my original post

There is a parallel universe right here on Earth yet these Aliens cannot get through.... do you understand? Somehow some have managed to get through but are now stuck here and can't get back so they are commuincating via crop circles trying to figure it out......

Ok... this is just theory but it's a cool theory

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Who knows.. it could be pink fluffy unicorns on acid making these things.. But I think that just shows how much we arent getting whats going on (if they arent man made) if even the craziest of theories cant be ruled out!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yeah, well... they've actually been cropping up for hundreds of years (at least), they originally thought that it was the work of the devil!
And I agree that it doesn't make any sense for ET's to try to communicate with us this way. That's why I don't think they are trying to communicate with us this way! It doesn't make sense.
So, we are left with the fact that there are images in crop fields, mainly around Wiltshire, England, but some elsewhere too.
Many, considered to be too complex to be man-made. Some obviously man-made (copies or hoaxes?)
Conclusion?
Some are very probably made by ET's, but they are not trying to send us a message!
I think, as I mentioned earlier in the post, that they might just be artistic or educational "blackboards". The ET's have found out that it's a great medium for creating their art and pictograms, and maybe that's all there is to it? It doesn't have to make sense to us, because it's not meant for us?
G

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Give me a circle cut into stone, strawberry fields, cabbage fields, forests, sand, etc, infact anything other the cut into wheat fields, then I may believe. Until then I do not believe they are anything but man made art, why have those ufos got an obsession with wheat field art only?
That's been my biggest gripe about the whole thing too. If this was real, these "messages" should be in football fields, baseball fields, backyards, stones, mountains, roads, etc. The only place we see these, are in wheat fields, that conveniently have walking paths to any point in the fields. On top of that, it has been proven time and time again, that humans are capable of doing these designs with a team of people in just one night. Others act like nobody can do this because it's pitch dark, and they allude to people "wingin" the design while in the field. These designs are well orchestrated and planned out in advanced. To complex? Some of you really don't give humans the credit we deserve. These designs are FAR from impossible.

If aliens were trying to contact us, then why not just come talk to us in person? Why not give us a letter? Why not give us a video/radio broadcast? Why not give us something more concrete, then some designs in the one-and-only wheat fields? Sure, I believe in the ET phenomenon, but I don't believe in these wheat fields.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Because as i stated in my orignal post..... there are in the parellel world and can't get through......... please read my theory again

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by TravisT

Because as i stated in my orignal post..... there are in the parellel world and can't get through......... please read my theory again
I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't buy your theory. In fact, I think that's more far fetched then just the regular alien/UFO theory. Again, if your theory is true, then why aren't these designs in other types of fields?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Because it's a lot easier to focus on one area where the Aliens/Alien Hybrids are then to go producing signs all over the place..... why go to the mountain when the mountain is in front of you?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well if they're having problems like getting stuck in parellel worlds then Im pretty sure we would be better off not having contact with them

And because these things are made at night, Im guessing they dont really want to be seen by us.. so why not just leave messages somewhere else? There's plenty of spots around the world where they could leave eachother messages and they'd never be seen... And still, its a bit of a dodgy way to go about contacting eachother when farmer john could come along in the morning and straighten his crop back out.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The Aliens/Hybrids need somewhere for cover.... they aren't going to be out in the open..... maybe the FBI or CIA are after them to do exams on them & stuff.... maybe they don't want to be caught & disected... Maybe they can only come out at night!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Crop circles are being covered quite a bit, but I'm not getting one certain aspect of it. Why do we claim aliens/beings from parallel dimensions are doing this? As far as I'm aware, there is No Evidence to support such a theory

Poltergeist activity could produce such an effect. Poltergeist are well known for playing games. They're well known for their ley-lines as well. It would also help explain why they're all in one area too. But poltergeist are covered in a different forum.

I've always believed it's humans, living humans, and they log on here and laugh. I hope you do, you're doing a bang-up job! Keep it a secret!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Hmmmm, poltergeist!! Never thought of that.... very possible and again i stress that maybe these ghosts or poltergeist are stuck on this Earth in our world when and havn't crossed over completely to the other side or cant/don't know how to cross over into the parallel universe.......

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Out of interest, how did you come up with this theory?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It just popped into my head.... maybe it was a telepathic message from an Alien or Alien Hybrid

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
In light of the "Warning circle; "little time, much pain etc." I believe there might be "watchers" out there, or right here, warning us of a facsist NWO global police-state emerging and one way to effectively fight back this evil would be the discovery of Fusion-energy, with all it's glorious effects, and that the advanced geomethrical patterns points us towards such a solution... I am no expert on these things, just an idea that struck me while reading John Colemans; -Conspirators hierarchy - Commitee of 300..?
But, then again, look at the John Searle Story and Nicolae Tesla and how effectively they where shut up...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here is my theory on crop circles,if you ever seen pictures of the Nazca lines in Peru beautiful designs made out of pebbles by a ancient people that you can only make out what they are by high in the air ,birds, spiders monkey,,now how is it that a ancient people would know what it was going to look like from the ground they didn't,but there was something driving them to say LOOK AT US,same goes with the crop circles today,not so much that UFO"S are making them,but humans doing the same LOOK AT US

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
My theory is that some crop circles are hoaxes and some are unexplainable. I think the unexplainable ones maybe ET trying to communicate with us in some fashion.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Pretty cool theory.

I've thought for along time that many (not all for sure) of the brilliant people here on earth were aliens.

Never thought about what you're saying

thanks

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
the first crop circles were real alien contact but then humans starting making them to fool the people

top topics

<< 1   >>

join