It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.7 Quake hits in Indian Ocean - Tsunami Watch in effect and more...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I submitted this in the breaking alternative news section but this forum is much better suited for it. My intention in this thread is to:

1. Keep an eye on any potential tsunami
  2. Discuss the recent 7+ magnitude quakes of this past week, and
  3. Speculate if there is a pattern since the quakes went from Baja Mexico, to Japan and now to Indian Ocean - can these be related?

We may as well mention the Web Bot prediction made a few weeks back where they indicated quakes would begin around August 3-4. Anybody have the YouTube link to that footage and care to link it? I would like to re-watch that to see exactly what Clif said because he is careful with his words and usually tells a lot in what seems very basic info.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Here is the YT release of the Web-bot predictions from July 21st of this year prediction events for the second half of 2009.

I did find they're predictions very interesting. It has also been proven scientifically that throughout history following a full Eclipes as their was aprox 2wks ago, that their are always earthquakes and other types of natural disasters occurr within two weeks of the Eclipes. And here they are, Baja, Japan, Indian Ocean and more to come.
Nice post!

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Not sure if it is relevant, but I had a dream last night about Phuket and when I went to the store this morning I saw a sign about Ti Iced Tea and for some reason it struck me as odd.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
As far as all the larger Earthquakes being related, I have noticed a decrease in small Earthquakes around the world. This morning I almost posted a thread because there was almost ZERO activity for several hours. Then when some activity started it was in the 2.0 to 3.0 range. It was a very light day leading up to the Indian Ocean and the Japanese quakes.

I would look prophetic now! Dam, lol!

Maybe we are in a cycle of lower activity and more dramatic movement when it occurs?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Whatever it is, a 6.4 magnitude just hit in Japan right on top of the location where last night's 7.1 quake hit. This time it was not nearly as deep as last night's.

Last night:
Magnitude: 7.1
* Sunday, August 09, 2009 at 10:55:56 UTC
Location 33.144°N, 138.040°E
Depth 303.1 km (188.3 miles)
Region IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

Today:
Magnitude: 7.6
Date-Time
* Monday, August 10, 2009 at 19:55:39 UTC
Location 14.013°N, 92.923°E
Depth 33.1 km (20.6 miles)
Region ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA REGION

Magnitude: 6.4
Date-Time
* Monday, August 10, 2009 at 20:07:07 UTC
Location 34.727°N, 138.278°E
Depth 26.8 km (16.7 miles)
Region NEAR THE SOUTH COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

Notice how the Japan quake was only 12 minutes after the Indian Ocean one?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i watch a video on the history channel about weather warfare where they actually blamed the russians and chinese for causing katrina
its very stange here is the link
in this video some guy who works for haarp explains that they can cause earthquakes instantly in earthquakeprone locations is this the usa trying to stir things up who knows , the fact is they can do it if they want to
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I watch EQs and I usually don't respond to these threads because as everyone knows EQs happen all the time. But this one caught my eye. It's only 20 miles deep and was a quite large one not in the very deep part of the ocean and certainly within Tsunami reach of three large populated areas - namely, Bangkok, Yangon and Dhaka with a few other more sparsly populated areas. Even ruling out Tsunami (which I'm not at all), the shake area was quite large and reached to the southern part of Myanmar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7b2bf17fef0.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10/8/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
How do I get the right half of the picture to show?? That's the side that shows everything.

Edit to add: Ok I got it now.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Has anyone notice how the western Pacific has had many, many more quakes than the rest of the world combined lately?
www.iris.edu...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So far from RSOE Tsunami still not observed / cancelled.
Very good news indeed. 10.08.2009 22:11:52 (aprox 2 hours)
It was not deep, but I think they might be in the clear.
It is wise to keep a watch on it, still.

edit sp

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Absum!]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Has anyone noticed that earthquakes are becoming greater in magnitude and frequency?

new topics

top topics

join