It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel,Spirits, and Secrets and Answers (--ASTRALPEDIA part 2--)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thank you soooo much for putting this thread up sounds like im controlling my present in my astral more than i might have thought with everything youve laid out in the thread i seem to be doing all of this already youve just re affirmed that im doing things in the right manner. With that said ive been keeping count of how many "conscientious" times being in the astral plain and last night i believe was the 4th or 5th. Its the second time that its had a military feeling to it though. And involved some type of machine? And i remember more and more animals in my state. A tiger, is the only one i can think of and has been apprearing more and more. The machine i was seeing wasnt explained to me that i can remember, but i knew that it had been considered to be used maybe in some sort of astral game? if this has already been talked about in other posts sorry, of not then please explain to me how this machine might be reoccurring thing in this state.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

In what way did it feel military? What do you feel the machine was for?

Did it use light or vibration? More description would be necessary.

The problem you are going to run into interpreting this is due to the subjectivity of your conscious mind. In the astral, your reality is based upon your minds ability to understand and translate. For example: you may enter a building made of 'solid' light. Since your mind would have trouble with this you may perceive the building as being made from really shiny metal or plastic. This is what your mind would translate that reality into so that you could understand the scenario better.

So, I can help by asking you the right questions to narrow down what you a perceiving. You are going to have to 'feel' what the answer is using your intuition. Your subconscious mind knows the answer.

I have found that the subconscious likes to communicate through images or entire scenes if that helps. You can also ask you guide during meditation to reveal the purpose of what you saw.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
reply to post by phi1618

Questions:

First of all I wanted to try some of the techniques presented here and enter sleep paralysis . I felt like my whole body got numb with no feeling and maybe felt like some heat is building up .

Is this a good start?

I want to try this with no help as I had some Salvia experience where I got pushed out of body and i also did some time travel . Never succeeded without the help of a plant and I am wondering if this is a good start.

Also to all those that are travelling already and master the techniques could you please let me know the view on a particular subject. Taking your own life . Do not get scared I am not trying anything just curious .....

Thank you to anybody who will give me an answer back .

[edit on 14-8-2009 by lisa2012]

Yes you are on the right track, keep it up

on taking your own life. i personally see nothing wrong with leaving the body permanently. Ive read of great masters nearing the end of their journey on earth walking into the woods an "leaving" their bodies willingly before their time.

i wouldnt leave the body until i was ready however, i do not promote suicide. I fell there is a difference between taking your life based on trivial earthly matters and taking it based on enlightenment or freedom.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
Thank you soooo much for putting this thread up sounds like im controlling my present in my astral more than i might have thought with everything youve laid out in the thread i seem to be doing all of this already youve just re affirmed that im doing things in the right manner. With that said ive been keeping count of how many "conscientious" times being in the astral plain and last night i believe was the 4th or 5th. Its the second time that its had a military feeling to it though. And involved some type of machine? And i remember more and more animals in my state. A tiger, is the only one i can think of and has been apprearing more and more. The machine i was seeing wasnt explained to me that i can remember, but i knew that it had been considered to be used maybe in some sort of astral game? if this has already been talked about in other posts sorry, of not then please explain to me how this machine might be reoccurring thing in this state.

regarding the tiger, if it appears each time or a vast majority of the time..please follow it, everyone has something that constantly appears and it is their handle, it will lead them to their higher selves if followed, or more.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this!
I've been looking for a good, indepth explanation.
And thank you for offering this knowledge for free.

I'm a firm believer that this kind of knowledge should be made available for all who want to learn it, not only those who can afford to buy it. There are too many charlatans out there trying to make money out of people wanting to learn this.

Star & Flag for both threads. Kudos!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by moonsdescend

Thank
i also believe the same

this knowlege should be given to all who wish to try it, it has really opened up my eyes at the possibilities hidden within us all. THe overall point of these thread ( and further threads to come ) is to shed some light on the topic in a easy to understand an follow manner.

i hope people make use of this as a resource and not as dictionary, since everyone's experience will differ, and its best to discover it on your own.

these just lay out the basic grid work, there is so much more to discover if one is willing to look

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
im a big fan of your threads, both the unlocking of majestic energies and this astral projection one

i myself am a zen buddhist, currently doing vipassana meditation

i have gotten past the stage of clearning my mind, and sort of develop concentration to fall into a state of sleep paralysis
but i have not been able to go any further from there..
do u think u can help me?

what do u recommend when visualizing the rope or falling sort of
fails?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedmind

How is you tactile imaging? are you proficient in feeling without touching? im currently working on a thread to cover this in depth as well as applications of tactile imaging and its infinite applications, both in the astral and outside.

Try picturing an object in your room or wherever you are. physically stand near it and look at it, be mindful of where you are and how everything appears...and how you feel, memorize these things.

Focus on them during meditation and you will "teleport out" for lack of a better word. try to remember the sensation of the position you where in.

good luck in your attempts

[edit on 3-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
thanx to your prompt response on tactile imaging
im sitting in my office at work, trying these exercises you have recommended, and also trying to imagine my living room and things
i guess i need more experience with imaging stuff in my mind

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
great post, but i have one question, do you think it would be possible to use this method to send "suggestions" or "imprints" back to yourself in the past. telling yourself to avoid certain situations, study harder in school, work out more, dont start smoking.

if it could potentially be possible. then do you think it would be possible to influence your dna and development at birth so you look diffrent when you return to your physical body (wondering cause i really do wish i was shorter, tired of smacking my head on everything)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join