It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel,Spirits, and Secrets and Answers (--ASTRALPEDIA part 2--)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

can u plz help me a month ago during sp (sleep paralysis) i wanted to break free from it cuz as u probably know it could be a scary expierience. you may also know that if you have sp you can easily slip in and out of it, well this 1 night when i slipped out of it i put the pillow over my head so i wouldnt see anything scary and that night it was like my mind was trying to go into sp but the pillow over my head blocked it or something, ever since then i havent been able to enter sp. can u help me plz

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

It sounds mental to me, you did it to prevent SP/ avoid fear. So that means that each time you SP your holding onto fear, let the fear go and i think youll solve your problem

good luck

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I did some energy work today. I was particularly focusing on my third eye since I'm working hard now to get the visualization down. I'm trying now the triangle method but it seems like I'm having a bit of trouble. I could see energy flowing from top to bottom passing through my third eye. I could even see my third eye flooding with energy. But I couldn't make any particular form out of it.

Any ideas here?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeplin100
Just a couple more questions:How many planes of existince are there?How do i get to each diferent one?Is there speicial meditation tecniques to help me get to each one?How do i get back into my physichyl body when iam in the astral plane [or any plane of exsitence]?

Thanx in advance

Edit one more question:How many times do i have to do tactile imaging and how will i know that i memorized the feeling.

Thanx in advance

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

IN my understanding there are infinite planes within infinite planes. To reach different planes you must be in certain states of mind of have guidance, either self or higher self. Mindset along with willpower will determination. To get back just wake up and focus on moving your body.

Youll know youve memorized or learned it once you can reproduce it without the action.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
I did some energy work today. I was particularly focusing on my third eye since I'm working hard now to get the visualization down. I'm trying now the triangle method but it seems like I'm having a bit of trouble. I could see energy flowing from top to bottom passing through my third eye. I could even see my third eye flooding with energy. But I couldn't make any particular form out of it.

Any ideas here?

Recently ive found that flooding one chakra and using it to open the lower chakras is an effective and simple technique ( works well with the energy work method suggested in this guide ). As for form, i would just say imaging a flower blossoming or something that is familiar to you, this may help. Sometimes visualizing something symbolically makes all the difference.

good luck i hope this was of some help

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Questions:

First of all I wanted to try some of the techniques presented here and enter sleep paralysis . I felt like my whole body got numb with no feeling and maybe felt like some heat is building up .

Is this a good start?

I want to try this with no help as I had some Salvia experience where I got pushed out of body and i also did some time travel . Never succeeded without the help of a plant and I am wondering if this is a good start.

Also to all those that are travelling already and master the techniques could you please let me know the view on a particular subject. Taking your own life . Do not get scared I am not trying anything just curious .....

Thank you to anybody who will give me an answer back .

[edit on 14-8-2009 by lisa2012]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

This is a good start. I find that one of the first things before sleep paralysis is a numbness in my body. After that, or at the same time, I start to feel the energy flowing around. Tingles here and there followed by electric type feelings. Then I feel like I'm swaying back and forth sometimes. Other times I feel significant vibrations. Looking back I feel quite detached from the physical world at this time.

So, what you experienced it a good start YES. Don't expect to feel the same things everyone else feels. Common things are energetic feelings and vibrations or motion of some sort. You will recognize it when you feel it.

I am no master by any means, but I will comment on the question about suicide.

In general suicide is a very bad thing. In the end we are hear to learn, experience, and grow spiritually. When you take your life you do a number of things that are counter productive with respect to these goals. This is going to get just a bit complicated so I'll try and keep it as simple as I can.

First, you don't go to hell for eternal suffering for suicide. Your own disappointment on the other side will be more than enough. If you strongly believe that you will go to hell, then it will appear as though you did. You will be taking part in your own belief system after death. You will likely remain there until you realize it is unnecessary, or some other beings come to aid you in returning. If you don't carry this strong fear based belief, then you will begin your life review with your guides and move on.

Second, you create a karmic attachment. In your next life you will very likely REPEAT the same situations which caused the depression leading to suicide. This is because you have chosen to learn this difficult lesson in order that you may move beyond it. So there really is no escape. The way out of this is to recognize this in the first place, and try very hard to understand the reasons you chose to experience this lesson. There is a positive side to everything if you open up enough to see it.

Third, you likely create a karmic attachment to any family members you leave behind. Keep in mind that your actions in suicide have a profound negative effect on others in your family. This energy must be balanced out in the end, which means you will have to deal with it in the next life. Perhaps your child or brother in the next life commits suicide in order for you to balance out the karma.

In the end you are your own judge. You have made progress in this life and could possibly throw that away. There are no judgments other than your own. No one on the other side is going to be disappointed other than you. They will welcome you back in love and respect, but I believe you will hold yourself responsible. Don't worry about hell or anything like that.

Please try and understand the reason you are hear and find that positive message. If you are hear to learn a difficult lesson, then celebrate the fact that it will be done and over with in good time. Then you can have a happy and restful next life if you choose.

These are of course my feelings on the subject. Please ask more questions if you like.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
reply to post by lisa2012

This is a good start. I find that one of the first things before sleep paralysis is a numbness in my body. After that, or at the same time, I start to feel the energy flowing around. Tingles here and there followed by electric type feelings. Then I feel like I'm swaying back and forth sometimes. Other times I feel significant vibrations. Looking back I feel quite detached from the physical world at this time.

So, what you experienced it a good start YES. Don't expect to feel the same things everyone else feels. Common things are energetic feelings and vibrations or motion of some sort. You will recognize it when you feel it.

I am no master by any means, but I will comment on the question about suicide.

In general suicide is a very bad thing. In the end we are hear to learn, experience, and grow spiritually. When you take your life you do a number of things that are counter productive with respect to these goals. This is going to get just a bit complicated so I'll try and keep it as simple as I can.

First, you don't go to hell for eternal suffering for suicide. Your own disappointment on the other side will be more than enough. If you strongly believe that you will go to hell, then it will appear as though you did. You will be taking part in your own belief system after death. You will likely remain there until you realize it is unnecessary, or some other beings come to aid you in returning. If you don't carry this strong fear based belief, then you will begin your life review with your guides and move on.

Second, you create a karmic attachment. In your next life you will very likely REPEAT the same situations which caused the depression leading to suicide. This is because you have chosen to learn this difficult lesson in order that you may move beyond it. So there really is no escape. The way out of this is to recognize this in the first place, and try very hard to understand the reasons you chose to experience this lesson. There is a positive side to everything if you open up enough to see it.

Third, you likely create a karmic attachment to any family members you leave behind. Keep in mind that your actions in suicide have a profound negative effect on others in your family. This energy must be balanced out in the end, which means you will have to deal with it in the next life. Perhaps your child or brother in the next life commits suicide in order for you to balance out the karma.

In the end you are your own judge. You have made progress in this life and could possibly throw that away. There are no judgments other than your own. No one on the other side is going to be disappointed other than you. They will welcome you back in love and respect, but I believe you will hold yourself responsible. Don't worry about hell or anything like that.

Please try and understand the reason you are hear and find that positive message. If you are hear to learn a difficult lesson, then celebrate the fact that it will be done and over with in good time. Then you can have a happy and restful next life if you choose.

These are of course my feelings on the subject. Please ask more questions if you like.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

Thank you. I appreciate your answer.

I had the same feeling in regards to this subject . I am sure that in this life time I did a lot of progress and I am definitely on the right path I also feel there is so much more.... so much more to learn and experience in the carnal and astral world .

This post is bringing even more possibilities and views to ones personal spiritual progress .

Many thanks to everybody that is contributing ...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Any ideas here?

You could try and make it more simple. Don't worry about your third eye visualization and all that other energy work. You can integrate them all in due time. Try one thing at a time until each becomes second nature, then add to it. If you want to do both still, then do the energy work first and visualizations after. Your focus seems to be strained with too many things at once.

Since you like energy work (third eye visuals etc..) then you may like visualizing your energy body instead of the triangle. In a previous post I described the body evaporation visualization. You could try that and maintain focus on building your energy body. This has many positive effects other than visualization training. It actually help to develop a strong energy body which makes everything easier in the end.

Keep it simple at least. Too many things going on can be a distraction rather than a benefit. You could realistically think of absolutely nothing and do nothing other than relax the body into a mind-awake body-asleep mode. This would accomplish the same thing in the end. The visuals and energy work are meant to help ease the process.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I understand more less.

I start practicing the visualization and automatically slip into the energy work state. Its like I'm skipping stages without really wanting to.

I've been meditating for three years now. And that mind-awake body-asleep mode is what I do when I meditate formally. Maybe this has something to do with it.

You say this state is the end, and I could understand your point. But I feel that I can still explore other states of awareness and gather more knowledge. For example, I would love to reach the Akashic Records but I have no idea how. Seems like I can only get to the Buddhic layer.

Can you clarify all of this?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I would just like to know is it possible to astrally project without tactile imaging [sry if iam just being impatient]

Thanx in advance

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

thanks for the advice i finally got sp last night but when i tied to relax thru the vibrations it took me forever so i just gave up any advice u can plz give me???

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeplin100
I would just like to know is it possible to astrally project without tactile imaging [sry if iam just being impatient]

Thanx in advance

nearly impossible imo.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
reply to post by phi1618

thanks for the advice i finally got sp last night but when i tied to relax thru the vibrations it took me forever so i just gave up any advice u can plz give me???

Best way to do it is to ignore it and feel yourself rising instead ( focus on rising )

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here is the link of a post on ATS . This person was taken on the Astral by some other ATS member.

Very intersting perspective especially for the fact that the person never had an OOBE before .

Please read :

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=46929

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Is it possible for your spirit guide or higher self to be the opposite sex? I've had dreams of exploring rain forests with a girl from India, and I've never experienced her speaking, but she has always been around. The dreams with her in it have caused me to have an urge to explore in real life.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

its possible, your spirit guide can appear as anything. It could be a soul mate or something of that sort.

you can find out for sure thought a deep trance.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
reply to post by Phlynx

its possible, your spirit guide can appear as anything. It could be a soul mate or something of that sort.

you can find out for sure thought a deep trance.

I tried the whole meditation thing outside... I fell asleep. I did start hearing a humm though, it was kind of weird.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

keep at it the trick is staying awake

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
reply to post by Phlynx

keep at it the trick is staying awake

Does the humm mean anything?

new topics

top topics