It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel,Spirits, and Secrets and Answers (--ASTRALPEDIA part 2--)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618

Originally posted by Negotium of Verum
I have a few questions.

First, could you please explain the neck muscle exercise some more? I'm not really doing anything except pulling my neck.

And second, have you heard of the Monroe institute? If so do you think Brainwave Entrainment could help me?

So far these guides are amazing, and I'm trying to get into this stuff but it is very hard at times. I can never remember my dreams so I have started doing dream recall exercises in conjunction with this.

The neck exercise is pretty strange and difficult to explain but i will try. Basically to stimulate the area you need to.....move your neck and head forward so slightly that you cannot even see a motion. A good way to describe it is that the flexing of those muscles in unison is similar to the feeling you get right before weeping, i dont know if that helps. Basically you need to twitch those muscles very slightly, it goes hand in hand with tactile imagining. I will try to explain better once i can think of an explanation

Yes ive heard of them, their hemi-sync technology is pretty good and i know it works for alot of people. I feel like it mimics focus to induce a trance. I would reccomend trying it if you havent, you can easily find them online for free with the proper search terms and software.

A good way to remember your dreams is to wake up maybe an hour before you normally do and set your alarm to go off ever 5-10 mins to wake you up. This should help give it a try.

good luck, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

The Hemi Sync series from the Monroe Institute can all be found for free download here :

www.4shared.com...

They are very very useful.

Here is also the Manual :

www.scribd.com...

Hope this will help everybody.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here are some great interviews about Astral Travel by authors I suggested.

Non-Physical Realms Part by Dr Thomas Campbell.
Please pay attention and find all parts of the interview 1-11. The link should play them in order as a playlist.

Albert Taylor – Astral Travel 11 parts

Remote Viewing for the military and CIA: Joseph McMoneagle 9 parts

Remote Viewing: Russel Targ 12 parts

The Secret of the Soul (Astral Travel Case Studies): William Buhlman 8 parts

Astral Travel: William Buhlman 12 parts

Robert Monroe 7 parts (Out of order in the playlist)

Rosalind Mcknight interview (Astral Travel with Robert Monroe) 5 parts

There are too many video interviews with Robert Bruce, youtube him and go there. Here is one set:Robert Bruce

There are tons of others..too many to list. Start with astral travel with William Buhlman.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Also a Video in 2 parts with extraordinary explanation as to how to reach the sleep paralysis mind awake also the out of body techniques and secrets .

www.4shared.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
My favorite Astral/OOBE books will be harder to narrow. I cannot in good conscious leave out any of Robert Monroe’s books as I believe they should be mandatory reading. The first book in his series is more of a “What the heck is going on with me?” type of exploration. However the next two books are impossible to put down with the stories he tells. These describe human/spirit existence and the quest of the spirit in fascinating detail as seen by one objective and sane observer.

Books by Robert Monroe in order: Journeys out of the Body, Far Journeys, Ultimate Journey.

Students of Robert Monroe with excellent books:

Rosalind McKnight: “Cosmic Journeys: My out-of-body Explorations with Robert Monroe”

Thomas Campbell PhD: My Big Toe Books 1,2,3 (Very detailed scientific explorations and explanations by the physicist Robert Monroe employed to professionally evaluate this phenomenon). These books can get a bit difficult a times due to his science background, but bear with it because you will get an understanding of the bigger picture.

Other authors worth noting:

William Buhlman: “Adventures Beyond the Body: How to experience out of body travel” and “The Secret of the Soul: Using out of body experiences to understand out true nature”

You cannot avoid reading books by Robert Bruce: Astral Dynamics: A new approach to out of body experiences (a must read book IMHO). Also “Mastering Astral Projection” with CD and software (like hemi-sync).

There are so many more, but these are a good baseline.

This is the link to the following Books :

William Buhlman: “Adventures Beyond the Body" and Robert Monroe in order: Journeys out of the Body, Far Journeys, Ultimate Journey:

www.4shared.com...

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
thanks for the great resources!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I tried to have a ld/obe on purpose last night/morning.

I wasn't feeling tired so I went to bed @ around 1.30 and started relaxing a bit.
After a while I put myself in corpse pose and didn't move anymore. I found it a bit hard to focus because random thoughts came to my mind all the time, so I tried to focus on positive things and on a luminous white sphere. After a bit I felt my body getting heavier and heavier, and as I was breathing I felt like someone was pushing against my chest. as the time went through I started seeing white flashes in my eyes, I think I was getting in some sort of a trance state. But still sometimes, random thoughts came to my mind. I have to mention as well that I noticed my tongue was touching the roof of my mouth, but that was an unvoluntary movement, because I don't remember doing it.

My neighbor has a classical watch, that plays ever 15h mins, and while I was doing all that, I heard it playing 2.00 (played some music then PUMP, PUMP).

I also remember feeling some sort of vibrations (not sure?) all over my body, but especially on my chest. At this time I'm not sure I was in total sleep paralysis, I think my head still wasn't, but I'm not sure.
I never heard so much silence, I could clearly hear my heart beating, but really loud, PUMP PUMP PUMP, and I also managed to hear my father in the room next to mine (2 closed doors and walls in between tho) breathing. I never heard that before...lol anyway it was so silent that every time the house made some sort of noise like SLATTT or VVVEE my whole body would shake for 1 milisecond or so and my heart starting beating faster.

So I'm not sure I had full sleep paralysis, but anyway I started thinking about going down, going downstairs etc and I really felt, to some extent, my body sinking. Then I started thinking about going up, about climbing a rope. I don't know why but my arms started slowing moving involuntarily, like trying to reach a rope, probably because I was thinking really hard about that. When I stopped thinking about it, my arms didn't move, but when I was thinking about it they did... and suddenly when my hand touched the other hand I felt a massive release of pressure and my eyes opened instantly and I was 'back' (I never left..) in my room.

After doing this I tried again, and while doing it I heard the clock again pumping 2 times (2.00 ?) and I was like what, wtf deja vu? But I didn't manage to exit my body or even have a LD. I felt lots of pressure and really heavy again and the same force pushing me on my chest, but in the end I just 'woke up' again like before.
So I decided to get up (and I felt very very tired) and go to see what time it is. I checked and it was around 3.10 am. So I thought, maybe the clock really PUMPED 3 times, I just didnt hear 1... but I also didn't hear any 2.15, 2.30, 2.45... so I don't really know. I have to say that my notion of time was kinda distorted during that time, because honestly I thought it passed like, max 30-40 min since I went to bed, but it was almost 2h.
Anyway after that I decided to go sleep. During the night I didn't have any dreams, at least when I woke up I didn't remember having any.

I woke up naturally @ 7.30, this happens because I used to wake up at around that time to go to school... I guess. so I decide to hang out in the dark for about 45min to try again. After relaxing a bit and trying, I felt again the massive pressure but then after a bit I start hearing some sort of chainsaw outside in the street... someone was making A LOT of noise, and I just couldn't focus well, so I gave up and went to sleep again.

It was cool and I want to try it again tonight, but I have some issues, as I said random thoughts come to my mind all the time, so I can't focus properly. I need some way to erase all those thoughts... I also need to know which mistakes I'm doing, what should I change, etc.

Waiting for your help guys, thanks a lot

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Moraz]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Wow thanks for those free links. I never heard of that site before.

I do know that the Hemi-Sync audio files still work in .mp3 format. Use headphones and use them in order. It is a system and it takes time when done right as does everything.

If you can find it for free I found this to be the best one so far: Hemi-Sync Transcendance.

That one is guided and unguided, there are both tracks. Probably about 20-30 minutes.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Moraz

If you think about breathing it seems is very hard for other thoughts to come in to mind, I also use mantra.
Don't really need to do anything, just let pictures come, but don't drift off to sleep pay attention.
Don't think of things like what did at work today.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Moraz

The best way to deal with random thoughts:

DON'T try and ignore your thoughts. Your subconscious is like a child. If they don't get what they want they just keep bugging the crap out of you. The subconscious just wants to be acknowledged.

Here is what to do about it:

When a random though comes up; recognize it. Allow it to com into your mind and say to yourself "Yes, I know I need to do 'this or that' at work/school, but "I'll deal with it later. What I'm doing now is more important". This gives the subconscious what it wants (acknoledgement). It only takes a mental second or two and works beautifully.

Another technique:

After you are in position and becoming very relaxed imagine a box or a safe with a lid and a lock. Visualize this box with a little detail. Personalize it.
Imagine anything that may be on your mind and place it in the box. Visualize in as much or as little detail as you wish each though form going into the box. Then close the lid and lock it. Then imagine you can push the box out into space with great force and speed. After that turn your back on it and think to yourself "I can return to these things later". Then go on with the rest of your process.

The box technique works rather well I have found. They use it at the Monroe Institute in their programs.

Note: when finished return to the box and open it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Moraz

sounds like you where well on your way to astral projecting. Keep trying and also try using some of the projection techniques from the first thread like the rope technique.

im currently aware from my main PC, i will post more info and respond to other posts when i get back later this week

good luck to all.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What do you mean by visualization in your head its just alittle confusing to me.

Thanx in advance

PS sry i originally had this in the 1st part after you posted please refer all questins to part 2

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeplin100

Can you elaborate on your question?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I mean i simply cant visualize pictures in my head without "eyelid projection" and i dont get how to visulize in my head. I would just like someone to explain it.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I see. Visualization takes practice. Start simple and progress from there.

Try this:

Follow each instruction one at a time. Spend enough time on each that you can hold the visualization before moving to the next step.

Imagine a triangle. Then imagine the triangle spinning slowly.

Now give the triangle depth, a shape. Try a pyramid shape. Let that image slowly rotate and build it solidly in your mind.

Now give it a color. Let the whole shape spin and move slowly and freely now. Let the image move around however it wishes while you hold on to its form.

You now have just visualized an easy AND EFFECTIVE shape. You can simply concentrate on holding this object in your mind while you breathe. This will occupy your conscious mind while your body relaxes. You can add features and detail to the shape to keep up your interest.

The next step:

From there try to imagine your body is slowly turning into pure energy. Start slow with your toes and imagine your physical body evaporating leaving pure energy. Hold this imagery and do your absolute best to FEEL the event happening. Because IT IS !!

When doing this you are actually building up your energy body. It has a cumulative effect. Meaning that what you do today help tomorrow as well. Soon you will have a very strong energy body built up and ready for exploring!

Happy travels.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Spirit Warrior, would you mind telling us some interesting OBE experience you've had?

I'm curious!

Thanks

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Moraz]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeplin100
What do you mean by visualization in your head its just alittle confusing to me.

Thanx in advance

PS sry i originally had this in the 1st part after you posted please refer all questins to part 2

Visualization is basically just looking at a picture in your head or imagining. Kinda like remembering what a movie star looks like or what a car looks like, same concept.

i hope that helps good luck

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Another question how do i train my body for tactile imaging and is there a quck way to do it.

Thanx in advance

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

A good way to do it is to run your fingers while wet ( cold water ) over your arms and leg. Do it several times until you remember how it feels. After that just try to re create the same feeling without the exercise.

i hope that helps, good luck

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just a couple more questions:How many planes of existince are there?How do i get to each diferent one?Is there speicial meditation tecniques to help me get to each one?How do i get back into my physichyl body when iam in the astral plane [or any plane of exsitence]?

Thanx in advance

Edit one more question:How many times do i have to do tactile imaging and how will i know that i memorized the feeling.

Thanx in advance

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It appears that you are looking for shortcuts. "What is the quickest way.... what is the shortest route....how many....how much..."

This will become a roadblock for you if you don't recognize it.

To answer your questions.

People debate this often. In my dichotomy there are 11 planes. We are starting to see there may be a 12th now. Perhaps when our consciousness is at the right vibration we will see there may be many more. Perhaps infinite.

You cannot reach each one until you reach the right level of consciousness (spiritual evolution). You may be guided to one of these higher planes, but I cannot say for sure that you can reach them on your own. You only have access to the levels you can reach vibrationally. It sounds complicated and 'new age' but I don't have another way to explain it. Our language is limiting.

There are however INFINITE realities. This can get advanced and I don't want to add confusion so I'll leave it there. To get to higher planes is a matter of concentration, intent, and the ability to raise or lower your vibrational level. Imagine the rate at which you Hummmm. You are energy even while in a physical body and you vibrate at a certain....well...vibration of energy.

To get back to your physical body is far too easy. It is actually a barrier to exploration. The quickest thought about your physical body will bring you back. You have to consciously NOT think about your body to keep this from happening. I have problems here myself because I find it hard to keep focused. Anyway, you don't have to worry about that one. In fact, you are not really 'in' your body anyway. Your higher self uses it as a 'vehicle'. The body is a tool for spiritual development. It is NOT who you are really.

Meditation is a key element if you ask me. Personally I meditate FAR more than attempting to astral travel. Once I began doing this I stopped trying to travel even. I find great spiritual value in meditating. I can more easily contact my higher self in this way, which helps me in my daily existence and purpose.

Tactile imaging. Subjective question. You are building the ability to control and create an energy. It's like asking "how long will it take me before I can read?". The answer is not that simple and requires much more Q&A.

You will know when you have the feeling when you can completely recreate the feeling without moving, just by using your imagination and intent. Intent is extremely important. You should have a goal (intent) and stay focused on that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join