It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel,Spirits, and Secrets and Answers (--ASTRALPEDIA part 2--)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

One of my frieds has an actual copy of penetration
ive been trying to get him to sell it to me forever
the pdf will have to do for now

hey i was just curious, you seem to have read alot of literature on this subject, could you post some of the names of books youve read one this thread
thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok I can do that when I get back home later this week.

Which subject? Astral travel or Remote Viewing?

You have the pdf version also ? Thats funny. Last I looked the book on amazon went for like $300-400 !! Crazy.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

yea the price is insane
for a book that is.

Since remote viewing is proven by science ( that matters to a lot of people, and i will be covering it in my next guide it would be helpful
) all my understanding on it is mosly based off of the government manual. i would say just post the best you have on RV, maybe the top 3.

On astral maybe post the top 5

thanks alot, after you do that ill dig up the PDF's for each and post them here or something.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by verastyle
great post ive been looking around for a good informative guide on this subject which is hard to break down.

I have one question im sure its probably one of those things that's different to everyone, but i wasnt trying to enter astral projection just clearing my head while laying down and i started to see an eye opening and looking at me it felt strange but all so real that it shocked me out of my focus.It was kinda scary ( one of the fear of the unknowns im guessin) im just wondering iif you've had a similar experience and if you could shed some light on it.

yes i actually have had something similar happen to me when i first started APin. Actually ever since its happened i have not looked at my sleeping body at all, and sometimes even when i try to look i cant see it. I dont know why this happens.

It all feels real, which is what makes it so breathtaking

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I suppose you could say that it is non-religious or neutral, however I think that you would have to agree that most religious doctrines are designed to keep you from doing things of this nature.

However I have an open mind and am looking forward to trying to free myself once again, as when I was a child.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretstash

I suppose you could say that it is non-religious or neutral, however I think that you would have to agree that most religious doctrines are designed to keep you from doing things of this nature.

However I have an open mind and am looking forward to trying to free myself once again, as when I was a child.

really makes you question their intentions
even the old saints of Christianity meditated....i believe they where referred to as flying saints since they where able to levitate for large crowds or something like that.

seems like this is a new thing of sort, then again im not sure feel free to correct me.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by secretstash

Sure, I understand. To this day my birth mother thinks the entire genre is evil. Psychic phenomenon, astral projection, metaphysics is all a trick of the devil. It is such a blanket opinion it seem absurd to me. However I cannot judge her journey. I only wish the religious zealots felt the same about us.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Sure, I understand. To this day my birth mother thinks the entire genre is evil. Psychic phenomenon, astral projection, metaphysics is all a trick of the devil. It is such a blanket opinion it seem absurd to me. However I cannot judge her journey. I only wish the religious zealots felt the same about us.

Ive always believed in forming ones own beliefs and not following the status quo, unless it felt right to you.

Histroy shows us the extent of religions manipulation by man. There are so many interesting cases documented by the church that defy reason and explanation.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Give it a go, check out part 1 and try it
cant hurt. You may find that you truly like it alot

good luck

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think its interesting stuff. If the CIA could be into this stuff as early as the 1970's to spy on people, then there must be something to it. They used a different, faster method though to go out of body in order to spy on others.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

yup remote viewing is a very interesting and scientifically proven technique, i will try to cover it later one.

thanks and good luck

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
For a long time I have wished that ATS would have a book review section within each major forum. That would give members and lurkers a list of base line material to educate themselves. Only certain info can be gleamed from a forum.

I think I can make a few suggestions for books.

For Remote Viewing:

A good intro into the subject would be “PSI Spies: The True Story of America's Psychic Warfare Program” by Jim Marrs.

A great book with tips and other interesting info is “Remote Viewing Secrets” by Joseph McMoneagle (an original team member of the military program).

Another good one with interesting tips is “Mind Trek: Exploring Consciousness, Time, and Space Through Remote Viewing” by McMoneagle and Tart.

Books with interesting case histories and stories and less technique:
The Stargate Chronicles: Joseph McMoneagle

Penetration: Ingo Swann

Psychic Warrior: David Morehouse

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My favorite Astral/OOBE books will be harder to narrow. I cannot in good conscious leave out any of Robert Monroe’s books as I believe they should be mandatory reading. The first book in his series is more of a “What the heck is going on with me?” type of exploration. However the next two books are impossible to put down with the stories he tells. These describe human/spirit existence and the quest of the spirit in fascinating detail as seen by one objective and sane observer.

Books by Robert Monroe in order: Journeys out of the Body, Far Journeys, Ultimate Journey.

Students of Robert Monroe with excellent books:

Rosalind McKnight: “Cosmic Journeys: My out-of-body Explorations with Robert Monroe”

Thomas Campbell PhD: My Big Toe Books 1,2,3 (Very detailed scientific explorations and explanations by the physicist Robert Monroe employed to professionally evaluate this phenomenon). These books can get a bit difficult a times due to his science background, but bear with it because you will get an understanding of the bigger picture.

Other authors worth noting:

William Buhlman: “Adventures Beyond the Body: How to experience out of body travel” and “The Secret of the Soul: Using out of body experiences to understand out true nature”

You cannot avoid reading books by Robert Bruce: Astral Dynamics: A new approach to out of body experiences (a must read book IMHO). Also “Mastering Astral Projection” with CD and software (like hemi-sync).

There are so many more, but these are a good baseline.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I feel it is necessary to talk about Robert Monroe for a moment since the book suggestions.

Robert was a big shot in the radio/cable biz back in NY. He started having uncontrolled OOBEs which led him to question his sanity as well as the 3D reality in which we all exist. He saw doctors and psychologists to confirm his health and sanity before exploring the situation. His psychologist told him he was having an Out of Body Experience (OOBE). He told him that for centuries the Eastern traditions were heavily involved in this, and deemed it safe to explore.

Later Monroe used his private funds to set up a laboratory for the study and perfection of this seemingly strange yet natural phenomenon. He hired doctors, physicists, and other professionals to study this in the lab. This gave him the peace of mind that the experiments would be handled in a true scientific manner upholding the scientific method and aiming for repeatability. This laboratory study was the beginning of the Monroe Institute which still runs today in Virginia. They hold week long consciousness exploration and remote viewing programs using a technology Monroe and his scientists invented.

This technology is called Hemi-Sync. It is a reference to brain hemispheric synchronization. From studying brainwave patterns of subjects during OOBE they found the brain uses a certain frequency range. From this they determined that they could cause the brain of a conscious person to ‘sync’ to the desirable frequency by playing two different tones into the headphones of the subject. For example a tone of 100hz in the left ear and 104hz in the right ear would produce a beat frequency of 4hz and the brain would move down into the 4hz range when relaxed. I can testify that it does work and it is a strange thing. There is no beat in either headphone, but when you wear both it ‘sounds’ like there is a beat. It is hard to describe. I can also verify that I personally cut down my trance time by using these audio techniques. They seem very powerful to me.

The Monroe Institute uses these tones in isolation booths in their programs. They also sell the various audio files for home use.

An interesting fact few know. MANY of the professional Military and CIA remote viewers worked with Monroe back in the 70s and 80s with this process. They went to him for part of their training to become professional remote viewers. One of the best remote viewers of all time, Joe McMoneagle, even married Monroe’s daughter.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I did read part 1 and I have also downloaded a book by Mark Pritchard. I didn't get anywhere last night, but I got an extremely restful sleep. So I will let you know how it works out.

I have never been one to go with the crowd and telling me I can't do something is the worst thing you can do.

I respond better to encourgement and ya'll are very encouraging.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Good to hear, and good luck with your projection. Sometimes it takes a really long time before actual projection, do some energy work and try not to force it
its always easier to go with nature than against it

good luck

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Thanks for posting all these great titles i will try to dig up some ebooks and post them.

thanks alot

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
BTW, would you mind telling us some of the most interesting OBEs you've had?

Thanks

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Moraz]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Just be careful about the mods. I don't want any heat on you for copyright infringement. If they are free ebooks then it's ok. Otherwise I suggest PM'ing the PDFs by request.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Thomas Campbell PhD: My Big Toe Books 1,2,3 (Very detailed scientific explorations and explanations by the physicist Robert Monroe employed to professionally evaluate this phenomenon). These books can get a bit difficult a times due to his science background, but bear with it because you will get an understanding of the bigger picture.

His theories are not the kind to just be ignored. He can back up all of his work with science, which is something that many theorists cannot do. I have been interested in his stuff for a while.

Also “Mastering Astral Projection” with CD and software (like hemi-sync).

I'm working on that one right now.

I have found a preset for the Brainwave Generator from a third party that works wonders (for me at least) in setting up the perfect frame of mind for projection. I usually get some results within 10-20 minutes.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join