It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel,Spirits, and Secrets and Answers (--ASTRALPEDIA part 2--)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes, I don't think this has been brought up, I know there are different thoughts on this, But I myself refrain from having sex with these things you meet in the Astral.
Some say sex before a Astral Projection is alright, but I'm not sure about during an AP or LD, like said I don't.
I have read that these things will try to, but it advised against doing so, As far as them trying to I know they will, and you can have the most beautiful women you have ever seen or man.
But anyhow this is something I avoid, I don't know if would run in to Succubus but not sure, most the people I run in to are nice some will say I don't belong, threaten me or give dirty looks.
I also try and avoid conficts in the Astral, it is possible to get into some pretty good battles, but I avoid these also.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Hmm well i guess it all depends. People have said that they have had long romances in the astral which lasted many years in astral time, with their "soul mates" if you will.

Ive heard some pretty interesting things before, and its easy to dismiss them as wet dreams, but sometimes they are more. I wouldnt say steer clear of it, but i would be cautious, if it doesnt feel right it probably isnt.

Also succubus's fall under an umbrella group also, and remember nothing can hurt you....because you are infinite.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Yes, that is why I left kind of open and just said I don't, even though, I have had very good feelings with oppisite sex while in AP or LD. Don't want to spoil it first date and everything you know.
But it's just like I'm nonviolent, but thought about all the people I was doing great harm to in the Astral and thought perhaps I should not be violent there either.

This is strange but I had a friend, who I had differences with in the physical ( big ego head), he was body guard for well know person (Teacher), but anyhow one night I kick the crap out him in the Astral.
I about cracked up the next morning I saw him, first words out his mouth, man I feel like someone kick the crap out of me last night, I never said anything. I didn't gloat, it was just something that happened.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I did a little more research on succubus's as i have never encountered one, although i do not doubt that they exist. It seems to me like they fall under resisting entities. Its a pretty vague and wide term so let me explain what i think they are :

Succubi draw energy from men to sustain themselves, often until the victim becomes exhausted

Well it sound to me like a spirit trapped by its own will in an astral dreamland. Now they could be trapped by misplaced sexual energies or hatred or jealousy, whatever. It seems like their point of existence is to trap others in their dreamland, perhaps feeding of their love and life energy. Sexual energy can be a very powerful force, if not the most powerful at times, trapping someone until they awaken would be a great way to drain someone of energy.

I would probably steer clear of them if i realized i was coming in contact with one. Then again not much harm can come of it, all you need to do it wake up and charge up.

good luck

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by phi1618

Yes, that is why I left kind of open and just said I don't, even though, I have had very good feelings with oppisite sex while in AP or LD. Don't want to spoil it first date and everything you know.
But it's just like I'm nonviolent, but thought about all the people I was doing great harm to in the Astral and thought perhaps I should not be violent there either.

This is strange but I had a friend, who I had differences with in the physical ( big ego head), he was body guard for well know person (Teacher), but anyhow one night I kick the crap out him in the Astral.
I about cracked up the next morning I saw him, first words out his mouth, man I feel like someone kick the crap out of me last night, I never said anything. I didn't gloat, it was just something that happened.

Thats very interesting i have never heard of someone directly effecting someone else in the astral. Perhaps it was similar to having a nightmare, the intense sweating and higher rate of breathing could drain anyone who was trying to get a good nights rest. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I think we were both in Astral, but he was false thing so easy to defeat, I would not beat him so bad again.

The guy was something else, when he did this one mantra, he put me into theta or something, it was like when would meditate and my body would get real short and my fingers real thick.

He was a good friend in way, we were both on same path, but he could not see past himself.

Not that I am any better, but I'm tryin to be better, but not than anyone else, just better me.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by phi1618

I think we were both in Astral, but he was false thing so easy to defeat, I would not beat him so bad again.

The guy was something else, when he did this one matra, he put me into theta or something, it was like when would meditate and my body would get real short and my fingers real thick.

He was a good friend in way, we were both on same path, but he could not see past himself.

Not that I am any better, but I'm tryin to be better, but not than anyone else, just better me.

Which muntra did you guys do? just curious.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

If I told you, you would know who's body he was guarding.
I will send you a u2u.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Im familiar with khechari mudra, ive been practicing it for some time not. It actually helps me reach into the theta range and aids in energy flow.

Im not sure if that was it, but may i ask why where you guarding someones body in the first place? i guess i missed that part somehow, please do elaborate i sense there is more to this story. I would love to hear it.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Well you know mantra yoga is Mastery of sound, which leads to yogic control of powers of sound vibrations.

When my friend did his manta you nolonger heard the words, it was only the vibration.

I do the Long Hum, once I do it long enough it just continues.

I am still looking for the one that makes you have AP.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Okay, I have a serious question, but it is still funny (just can't help it).

When you are astral projecting, do you still feel bodily impulses like itching, or more importantly, the urge to use the bathroom? This is assuming you don't need to go when not in a trance, but if the need arose when you were already in the astral realm. When you are projecting, does it all just "slide out" if you are full? I am going to start astral projecting, I'm still gathering info, but I would think it would be a good idea to thoroughly empty your waste before starting. Is there any truth to my theory?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi phi1618!

Two nights ago i was trying to produce an Oobe. I kept going for an hour or two, but i got tired and went to sleep. I woke up in the morning, went to the bathroom, come back and i was thinking i should try to produce an Oobe again. I didn't have an Oobe, i had a dream, after i woke up after the dream, for a few seconds, then again pops to my mind '' Astral Projection '' ( i remember that i asked for help to someone in the astral realm. I think i asked for help to a guardian or my guide, don't know for sure ).
After i went back to sleep with my mind only on AP and putting my self in one side, with my view on the window, after a few seconds happened.

I felt like someone was pushing me out of the bed. I hit the ground flour with my head, but in slow motion. I could barely see with my left eye ( i had problems with my left eye before i went to sleep in that night ) and i try to turn around to see if something was there. Nothing was there. I didn't pay attention to see if i was there, but i think i was not.
My room was almost completely different. I have my bed next to the wall with my view to the window, but in this experience the bed was in the middle of the room and the windows were in different place, but still in front of my bed ( in my view ).The room was bigger, and i could see the surroundings in light.

So after that i said, '' i did it, i gotta stay focused'' . I wanted to go to see stuff in the room, and in an 0.00001 seconds i was were i wanted to be!
But i knew i was about to lose concentration, and in a few seconds i did. I woke up and felt happy for the Oobe and sad that i lost my concentration.

My questions to you are:

How do i maintain my concentration ? ... because i don't frankly get it. Does it take practice? ..... this was my first time i did this with my own desire. I experienced an Oobe when i was a little kid. I guess that i lost my practice.

How do i know when i'm ready to get out of my body , and how to do that. ... i don't know how to get out. How do i do that? I gotta move or i i gotta think that i can move, or how. I simply don't get it.

Is it that the more experiences you have like this the more skillful you are ?....

PS. I was surprised when on the first page you've put the '' Mummy Pose ".
I'm using that more often then anything. I didn't even knew people use it, so i felt kinda strange.

Thanks for reading. Peace.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
great post ive been looking around for a good informative guide on this subject which is hard to break down.

I have one question im sure its probably one of those things that's different to everyone, but i wasnt trying to enter astral projection just clearing my head while laying down and i started to see an eye opening and looking at me it felt strange but all so real that it shocked me out of my focus.It was kinda scary ( one of the fear of the unknowns im guessin) im just wondering iif you've had a similar experience and if you could shed some light on it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
once again another great thread S & F!

I am really interested in the astral and have been attempting meditation and other spiritual practices lately but it seems like i just end up creating more problems for myself and making it harder lol

The neck exercise looks really interesting and I will have to give it a shot and see what happens.

Look forward to all your future threads, thanks again

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Thanks so much for this thread, I'm always looking for more information on astral travel. I have a question if you don't mind

After I'm fully relaxed and when I'm just about to drop off to sleep, I try and keep myself awake sometimes, just to see what will happen. What I experience is the feeling of moving back and forth slightly, similar to when you're in a hammock and it sways sideways. I feel disorientated.

Is this a sign that the astral body is ready to exit the physical? I've read somewhere that similar sensations are a result of the movement transmitters in the brain getting confused when you're drifting off to sleep, or something like that. Don't know how true that is, it was probably posted by someone who thinks conventional science is the answer to everything and the astral doesn't even exist

Someone made a good point in another thread... "science is just a belief system".

Thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by verastyle

I have one question im sure its probably one of those things that's different to everyone, but i wasnt trying to enter astral projection just clearing my head while laying down and i started to see an eye opening and looking at me it felt strange but all so real that it shocked me out of my focus.It was kinda scary ( one of the fear of the unknowns im guessin) im just wondering iif you've had a similar experience and if you could shed some light on it.

Yes, fear is something that, will hold you back, I'm sure phi1618 would agree, in my experience this is release, having no fear.
As phi1618 stated you really don't have to much to be afraid of, but if you are afraid this will hinder your OBE.
I remember when was younger, when going off to sleep I kept thinking I was dieing, I told a friend was happening,he said sounded like I was having OBE, the next time this happened, I just said to self I don't care if I die, and Pop I was out of body.
The main thing that holds you back, is you.
What is worst thing could happen, no really if out of shape you could have heart attack, but then you'll arrive at destination earlier that expected.
How does that go, Dare to Boldly go Beyond the Never Ending Ect.

Oh, one more thing it seems there are, higher beings out there that will help you,if you think you are having problem.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Not sure if Phi pointed this out, but the very best time to do a OOBE is very early morning. Set your alarm at 2 or 3 am then start right away, this has many benefits. Your body is relaxed and the everyday noise isnt here to distract you. 4 times out of 5 I manage to get out when i do it early morning.
Also when you are into your relaxation and trance inducing exercises, only focus on the different steps. Putting the body is his sleep mode, sensory deprivation mode (when yor body is asleep and you cant feel anything other than the burning and needles at fingertips).
In this state you can convince your boy that you are floating and spinning in space for example, and it will feel like it.
Then exit processus, with your favorite method.
Dont get over excited or afraid, when you realize that your body cant move, dont panic and dont try to move or even open your eyes.
Breathing may become heavy but that is normal.

As for the entities,OP, what makes you think they are self projections? From my experiences I dotn think i ever came across something I could interpret as myself, so i am interested to hear your experience.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There is so much to this subject it is hard to just pinpoint a few good questions to add to your guides. I think they are simple and well done. Perhaps it would benefit others to have more sources sited. On behaf of everyone here thank you for putting this together. I'm sure you will find that it is a monumental task once you are finishing it. The questions alone are going to tire you out.

My question for the next installment has to do with a problem I always face. There are a few techniques to deal with it, but they are either too time consuming or inapplicable for me.

Question: What can be done about the memory problem? I find that the higher the vibrational level I achieve, the less memory I have of the event. The memories become so fragmented I am either left with something I would call 'still pictures' or fragments of a few seconds. When on the lower vibration levels memory is easier, but I still remember very little. My guide told me the memories are there and imprinted in the subconscious, but I would like more recall. Are there any solutions to this other than the standard 'dream recall' techniques?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I know one method is to program (reinforcement to) self to remember dreams, the other if could go without break in conciousness, seems lose it when there is break or go into another dream.
I know within 30 seconds I will forget, unless write down or something stirs up recall.
No I don't I will remember!!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

only the higher self is a self projection ( and the spirit guide ), the rest im not sure about they could be other projectors in some cases or just plain old astral entities.

each represents a higher plane of yourself, remember your a multidimensional being

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join