It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I respect Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And I am going to tell you why

I have watched countless video documentaries and I have read countless books on the subject of the Federal Reserve and the NWO takeover and all of these are done by Americans.
Americans speaking out against an illegal regime.

However, I live in the UK and I would like to learn more about the UK and the role they play in all of this NWO. It is clear that they have a pivotal role, the Rothschilds in Britain for example, yet I cannot find professional, investigative documentaries that cover these subjects.
I just finished watched Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo and I know a lot about the US, the Fed etc. but I do not know much about the role of the UK.

I respect Americans (investigative journalists and the people speaking out) for doing such documentaries and for writing such books (Jim Marrs) but come on UK, where are your speakers? Are we just the sheep? The guinea pigs?

I know that we have David Icke but he always goes on about Reptilians

If anyone can help me out with decent books or videos or sites that center on the UK then I would very much appreciate it.
I have done some digging but I want a comprehensive base point with which to start my research.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Though it may sound silly, I thank you for recognizing that which many Americans take for granted.

While there is certainly no formal group of people dissecting things like the NWO or the Fed... aside from media opportunists in some cases, we do try to engage the dialogue and hope that people will begin to notice the inconsistencies we are ALL (all over the world) being forced to live with.

Who decides how money works is just one of them....

Best of luck to you in your research!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I live in America, I am originally from Europe. I love the constitution enables free speech and freedom of press. This enables people to do what? To do exactly what the constitution wants, it enables people to spread fear in the minds of those who want to control. Back then in the 1770s, the patriots were trying to be free of control from England.

As many of you know, the press, led to more supporters of the revolution. So as long as there's freedom of the press, there's a chance for the people.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It occurred to me that England may be a testing grounds of sorts. Seriously, the amount of control that your country allows the government is astonishing.

While I am not well versed in UK history regarding the NWO, I would think that a great point of reference would be a simple look at the current state of your society and where it is going...

Good Luck.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrustMeIKnow

Hi TrustMe,
This could develop into an interesting thread!

Could you please explain what you mean by ".. the amount of control that your country allows the government is astonishing.."?

I'm from the UK, and always had the impression that the USA govt. had more control over it's population that almost any other free western society. (e.g. National Security Initiatives, President able to impose Martial Law, FEMA, Internment camps, Forced vaccines, Northern Command for National Defense, RFID, the Patriot Act(s), CIA, NSA, FBI etc.)
Link to examples of US Govt controls

I'm not currently aware of anything in the UK which is quite as worrying... should I be?? lol
G

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Sun Tzu, the Art of War

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Uk runs America at the top, look at how much land the Queen owns in America. In essance the Germanic bloodline families are based in England.

We might not have great film directors like Russo but there are plenty trying to spread the message. A lot of people have a go at Icke but he puts across great info about all conspiracy subjects and he is great at it by this time. It has been a while since he mentioned reptilians (as that stuff and even the nature of reality is too far out for some) and I think that reflects a wish to concentrate on more real world conspiracies which the majority are more receptible to. Its important to realise though that full gnosis of the conspiracy at large, the real deal, requires knowledge of the spiritual aspects of life.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Hello,

This is precisely my issue

I have heard others claim that the UK "owns" the US on a clandestine level yet all of the great documentaries that are available are done by Americans speaking out. I want the UK ones out in the open too so that people in the UK can see the damage that is being caused behind closed doors.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
reply to post by Majestic23

Hello,

This is precisely my issue

I have heard others claim that the UK "owns" the US on a clandestine level yet all of the great documentaries that are available are done by Americans speaking out. I want the UK ones out in the open too so that people in the UK can see the damage that is being caused behind closed doors.

Cheers

I see. Well if one isnt there why dont we make one. Whats the budget on one of those?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey I created this thread and have uploaded some video to our Media section here at ATS. You may find them helpful

Don't be offended by the name.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

(click to open player in new window)

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 11-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dont underestimate Icke.

Its very easy to point to his more sensational theories (everybody does to discredit him) but he has done a lot of research into a wide spectrum of issues.

I believe that everything is ran from right here in the UK.

The only thing better than being a 'superpower' is being an invisible 'superpower'.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hey,

OK I think I was a little too harsh on Icke there. I do respect him as an investigative journalist and researcher and his stuff is good but it is hard to mention him in conversation (when arguing with someone about the state of the world
) because of the whole reptilian thing.

Best thing about Icke is when he went back on the Wogan show not too long ago and gave it right back to Wogan! Great fun.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

YES!
YES!
YES!

That was absolutely brilliant

Wogan just panicked and abruptly ended the interview because he could sense the audience were turning against him.

But it also shows how public perception of both him and his theories has changed. Not just him but conspiracies as a whole.

We need more Ickes in the UK for sure. You yanks are well ahead of he game

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by george_gaz

We need more Ickes in the UK for sure. You yanks are well ahead of he game

That is exactly what I am trying to get at. The US have a lot of people speaking out about all of this and I just feel that the UK seems ... for want of a better word ... overly brainwashed.

When I mention such theories as Icke or Alex Jones or anything NWO related it turns out to be the first time they have heard such things and they normally just laugh and dismiss it.
I try to back up the statements with video evidence (because I know that they will prefer to watch than read a huge article) but it all relates to the US so they just respond with:

"well that is the US, not the UK"

This of course, is a ridiculous statement.

Alex Jones - Endgame did do a little feature on the UK and I want MORE.

new topics

top topics

join