It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing Civil Unrest In England

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I have repeated, until I am tired - when someone loses the war, they send their people in.

FULL STOP.

If a nation loses the war, they send in their people.

THIS IS TRUE.

So, I would like people to wake up to this. I would also like people in power to stop this.

But they are only ruled by money.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
From what i can see both sides of this argument are correct.

Yes, we do seem to be racist.

Yes, the UK is being over run with "minorities".

The problem as i see it is not that "the immigrants are bad" or that "the natives are racist". the problem is that we are being forced down an ever narrowing corridor by TPTB, forced to accept each other, forced to tolerate each other, forced to live with each other.

We do not have a choice and choice is supposedly what we were born with in the West, the "free world", what i hope my children will have a right to, and do(?) have a right to as soon as they were born into UK citizenship.
THEY DO NOT!
From the earliest Caribbean, Pakistani and Indian immigrants, halfway through the last century we have been told what to do and say. Anything even mildly racist has been eked out and aggressively frowned upon. We are now at a stage where we analyse what we say and do so that if it even sounds as if it could be construed as racist we have to bite our tongue. I am not necessarily saying that is a bad thing but it has led to other areas laying down the law, again telling us what we can say or do. It has led to masses of ridiculous new rules and, most of all, to acceptance of previously intolerable changes that they have, inch by inch, indoctrinated into society almost unnoticed over the last few years.
When people from other nations started arriving in this country they were normally housed in specific areas within major towns and cities, virtually being discriminated against from the outset under the guise of being "helped" with housing or social projects. What we see today is that many of them, through being human, have stayed where they were "sent" and grown accustomed to that way of life with it's known ups and downs. A percentage of them have "bettered" themselves and their children, and possibly their grandchildren, have what i would call a better life, or "more chance", of being socially successful during their lifetime.

I must stress that this is not meant to be a "white" or "black" viewpoint, just an observation.

This is not an outcome that is reserved for relative newcomers to the UK, we have enough scroungers and lazy trash of our own to contend with, people who have no ambition, manners or skills (social or professional), and dont want anything from their lives other than to have other people pay for them to live. The next generation seem to get lazier and more dysfunctional and are just really alive to provide people like Jeremy Kyle (The UK's Jerry Springer) with fodder for Daytime TV to feed from.
Most peoples opinion, i believe, is that if people come here from other countries to work, contribute to the "system", pay their taxes and "live" to our rules (the laws of the land) then they are quite welcome to come and stay bu if they have every intention of arriving here, committing crimes, begging, stealing and living off of the State then we do not want them here.

Yes, there are a lot of British people, ex-pats, who live in Spain, France or Italy mainly but the majority of them are retired, self sufficient or working abroad. I know, i was one of them. I lived in Spain for five years and lived by their rules, i was not able to live off their state system and i didn't intend to anyway. I never heard the Spanish being described as racist but i did hear a lot of positive comments about them not taking any crap from immigrants, changing their laws or religious structure to suit anyone else. As a Sikh, you would not be allowed to ride a motorbike wearing only a turban because your religious beliefs forbade you from wearing a crash helmet. In Britain, you ask and you get, unless you were born English in which case you had better have two legs good enough to get you to the back of the queue.
It is not racism to want to be consulted on changes or asked by a "democratically elected" parliament of your peers(?) whether you would like these things to happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
None of those things are going to happen, what makes you think they are?

Facts! Birthrates, stated intentions, Marxist agendas, HISTORY. I'm sorry, but I'm growing tired of being told that I have nothing to worry about. This complacency you exemplify, I believe, will be proven mistaken, perhaps in our lifetimes.

You are seriously worried that a massive tide of brown people is going to wash away all the Milton, Keats, Shakespear and More?

Firstly, please don't mention skin colour. On the genetic side of things, this is about ancestry, not race. Secondly, yes I am worried. Look at the history of Islam around the world. It doesn't have a great record of living alongside differing people without attempting to dominate.

You only want white nations to keep their 'national identity' amirite?

No, you're wrong. I'm wholly opposed to the wars in the middle east and wholly in support of self-automated nations all over the world growing strong, to reflect the excellent people therein.

Really when you consider the history of this island you gotta question what IS our national identity? When we were Roman? When we were Catholic? When we were 'The Empire'? Britain's character is changing and developing all the time, if anything that IS britains character - to change and develop with the times.

With all due respect, this is a classic 'liberal' tactic - to try and claim that the English and the British overall have no national identity. Frankly, it's insulting. Without going into too much detail, history has proven that both the Romans and Normans had an extremely small genetic impact on the Isles, which was both insignificant (Romans having often posted Germanic soldiers here and the Normans being largely Gallo-Germanic themselves). Yes, we have elements of Roman influences and England isn't exclusively Germanic, owing to its Celtic elements too. But we have a long-shared history, with many, many things unique to these Isles. Early mixture in these Isles was the result of genetically similar folk combining, and at our core we still have a firmly Anglo-Saxon culture. What we see happening now in terms of immigration amounts to dissimilar groups (both culturally and genetically) being forced to co-exist. To say that Britain has no identity other than to be in constant change is perhaps more insulting than you realise.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

deceit in their dealings with kaffirs

While you are quiet right that the Muslims do follow an offensively outdated and racist ideology which allows them to do anything to the 'outsiders' - - - alas, we can hardly stand on higher ground than them on this issue, they of course get it from the 'old testament' as we call it or the Tanakh as the Jews call it.

I don't want to get into a debate on which is the worst religion, they're all awful in my eyes. Does the insane ravings of a few hard core clerics define a whole population? no, of course not!

Why so many people from the middle east happen to dislike the west probably has a lot to do with the constant invasions, bombings, oil thefts, regium changes, etc which we've been doing for the last 100 or so years - world war one started lets not forget when the british invaded Basra to secure oil trade routes, exactly the same thing as we're doing there now.

Just because some angry arab shouts his mouth off about the evils our fine nation commits means all arabs feel that way? No, of course not!

If the fall of the empire taught us anything it's that no matter what advantages being ruled by someone else gives people are still willing to fight for 'freedom' even if its only the freedom to make their own mistakes. Most of these loud mouths and talking heads are just saying whatever crazy, hardline thing they can think of to look tough -much like BillO or Sean Hanity might... Should all white people be treated as if they have BillO's stupid opinions? of course not!

Basically i'm saying that you can't judge all arabs on the nut job things a few crazy arabs shout, in fact many of the muslims which move to this country are doing so because they're fed up with the oppressive life at home - They come here to live a more modernist western lifestyle, these poeple should be shown Britain at its best - maybe then word will reach home that England isn't the great satan some think it to be, maybe a more friendly and better understood dialog could open between the two cultures and we'll grow to be trusted friends just as we learnt to trust the 'inhuman Hun' and our most mortal of enemies the dastardly French!

Most muslim familes in this country can speak english, many of them have to speak fluent english so that they can work as Nurses or Doctors in our staff hungry NHS. All i'm saying is many of the 'muslims' which now live in this country do nothing but good for the country, we can't tar them with the same brush as AbuHamza and Osama no more than they can link me with Richard Lionheart or Tomas Detorqmenda.

-
As for those dark satanic mills, indeed quiet the analogy - it is of course a reference to our national hymn Jerusalem, but have you ever considered what it's saying?

Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.

Blake intends to turn britain into a highly religious middle eastern city and he's going to use violence to do it!!! Ye gads, all white people are terrorists! Infact, Blake did hate the CoE and the anglican churchs are infact most likely what he ment by 'dark satanic mills' - he, like so many regressive (lol i just called blake regressive) religious ideologs believe in the bible over the church! I know, i know, wild! What does that really mean though? Well, once you get past the talking snakes, giants and the 'births and deaths notices' chapters of the bible you get to an interesting section called THE LAW.

Yes back to that crazy, OT or Tanakh - Did your child invite you to worship another god? DEATH BY STONING! Is it that time of the month for your wife? SEND HER OUY INTO THE DESERT AND MAKE HER KILL SOME ANIMALS! I could go on, of course you might well say 'but jesus canceled that...' well maybe he did. maybe he didn't the debate is raging (check out conspiracys in religion forum if you doubt it) the point is a large section of nutjobs the world over still hold the opinion that a wizard in the sky wants them to kill gays, etc, etc. Time and time again this LAW has been called gods law, etc and all sorts of crazy groups, gangs and conspiracys have tried to reinstate it. Even as late as Blakes time some of the most skilled and forward thinking people (such as blake) still clung to it like a security blanket - however a far more practical and fair system has been in place without any sign of changing despite the constant attacks against it, the system has withstood far better debaters than abuhamza and his hook hand, far more bloody villans than osama.

If you think that our system of governance is going to be eroded by a few nutnuts with a bronzeage religion then you obviously have a rather low opinon, or poor understanding of the Great in Great Britain.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

If you think that our system of governance is going to be eroded by a few nutnuts with a bronzeage religion then you obviously have a rather low opinon, or poor understanding of the Great in Great Britain.

A lot of what you write is certainly fair and insightful. But there are still one or two points I feel compelled to challenge. With regards to the above quote, it's a little more complicated than that. I believe - and I can go into masses of detail to back this up if you wish - that the UK government are covertly using Islam as a means of seperating, confusing, and eventually destroying traditional British values. If you're not familiar with Frankfurt School subversion, check out the 'Marxist New World Order' link in my signature. Thus it's precisely NOT the strength of Islam OR the weakness of the British that is undoing Britain but, rather, those with the most power of all, those who we ordinary people put all of our faith in to safeguard our nation - the government itself.

You also mention that much of the Islamic world has a hatred for the west. Firstly, I agree that it is justified. Though anyone with half a brain knows that illegal invasions and oil theft are not the will of ordinary Britons. Or if it is, it's because we've been brainwashed into supporting it. Even if this is so, why would Muslims with a hatred for the west move to Britain in the first place? You might respond that it is not that ones who hate the west who moved here, but it is precisely the well-established anti-western elements in Britain that this whole discussion is about - so clearly there are anti-British Muslims in Britain. Why should the existing British people provide a better life for immigrants who hate their country? It is these anti-western Muslims, AND THEM ALONE, who groups like the English Defense League protest against.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I believe - and I can go into masses of detail to back this up if you wish - that the UK government are covertly using Islam as a means of seperating, confusing, and eventually destroying traditional British values. If you're not familiar with Frankfurt School subversion, check out the 'Marxist New World Order' link in my signature. Thus it's precisely NOT the strength of Islam OR the weakness of the British that is undoing Britain but, rather, those with the most power of all, those who we ordinary people put all of our faith in to safeguard our nation - the government itself.

The same holds true here in the USA. My Grandparents were immigrants from Lebanon, England, Germany and Denmark. My parents and Aunts and Uncles were AMERICANS. They thought of themselves as Americans and my Grandparents thought of themselves and were loyal to America, even my Islamic Grandfather.

Now in the USA we have an influx of Spanish speaking people. Instead of being required to integrate into American Society, they are catered to. The last time I requested some information from the US government, it came back in SPANISH!!! The government refuses to build the fence along our southern border that was mandated by law, illegals are granted "sanctuary" in certain cities. Crime statistics show a high proportion of crime can be attributed to these illegals, but the US government turns a deaf ear to complaints from US citizens. The liberal press denounces these claims as racist.

We also have problems with Islamic extremists who have been allowed to recruit ex-cons straight out of prison and train them for war. Nothing was done by the US government and now these fully trained and armed Islamic troops have gone missing.....
It is interesting that white Americans were subject to raids while recruitment of soldiers by foreign nationals is allowed.

Given Al Gore spouting of about Cap and trade here in the USA.

But it is the awareness itself that will drive the change and one of the ways it will drive the change is through global governance and global agreements. Source

It is interesting that Stan Greenberg, a globalist has run over 60 political campiagns around the world including giving advise to England's Tony Blair.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

You speak of the OT and The Crusades.
Just how long ago?

We as a society have moved on significantly since then.
Islam as a whole has regressed.

Is it all Muslims?
No.
But what do they do about it?
Very, very little.
It is fundamental interpretations of Islam that is spreading, within existing, traditional Muslim countires and areas where it has been exported, like the UK.
Muslims do very little to slay the wolf within their own lair.
They turn a blind eye to the doings of extreme Muslims as to inform upon them would be a grave sin.
Their loyalty will always to be Islam and other Muslims.

Until Muslims begin accepting responsibility for themselves then they will continue to be the 'enemy within' and treat with suspicion.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I sympathise.

Just one thing....Tony Bliar, whilst undoubtedly being British is also Scottish, not English.
We English have more than enough arseholes without claiming the worst of Scottish arseholes!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Tony Bliar, whilst undoubtedly being British is also Scottish, not English. We English have more than enough arseholes without claiming the worst of Scottish arseholes!

Sorry about that. I was refering to his political campaign being orchestrated by a globalist.

If I recall correctly he is the one who screwed up (or followed orders) about the Foot and Mouth disease that caused the idiots in government to wipe-out much of UK's livestock. That worked so well, the globalists here in the USA moved our Foot and Mouth disease lab off an isolated island to right smack in the middle of cow country.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You speak of the OT and The Crusades.
Just how long ago?

I Speak of some of the founding tenants of Christianity, you might not think that these things effect you but surely you have to see that Christianity is still a powerful force in politics today? For a start the Lords has places where the clergy can have final say on our laws, of course you a quiet right these days not many western people follow the OT. I think i only mentioned the crusades in passing, what about the time i mentioned the period between ww1 and 2009 when we invaded Afghan to secure oil supply routes?

The history of the two centurys is an almost constant battle by western forces to control the oil lines and wells of the middle east. Just how did the House of Saud get to rule the massive deserts of Arabia? How did the talaban get in power? How did the Mujahadeen (later called Al-Qaeda) learn to fight useing gureilla warfair tactics? These questions and so many others can all be answered 'by the west to get at the oil'

England has earnt more money from middle eastern oil than it has from all her home productivity - ever see video of the tower casion back in the 80's? (it's one of londons most posh)? It was full of rich oil sheikh's and other assorted oilmen who were in london on business, millions of pounds spent every night while deals worth billions were ironed out over the card tables. This is because London has been for a long time one of the central hubs of the finance and commoditys markets.

We have done everything we can to bully, harrass and browbeat the people of the middle east - of course they frequently look at us as being the 'great satan' - We have turned the whole area into a battle field, forced people to grow up in a very hardcore battle for survival - then we have the gall to complain at them if they say bad things about us! ha, how british! meh, makes me sick.

Ever wondered why crazy arabs wanted to smash down the WTC? Beside hateing our freedom and because they were tall or bush dun it - - - Simple, they represent the CENTER of WORLD TRADE. the home of the system which has been created to keep us rich and them poor - in the eyes of a nation which has been ravaged by checkbook terrorism the WTC is a wholey legitimate targer. I must admit i have a quiet respect for the targets chosen, although maybe Langly would have been a better choice than the pentagon - after all it is the secret services which have done the most to mess up life in the middle east, secret plots and coups to overthrow 'unfriendly' worldleaders - Mi6's speciality!

So no, we aren't the good guys in this - we are, or rather the elite white bankers and moneymen who really rule europe are nothing but thugs and theives - Remember the day Empire ended? When england saw the error of its ways and changed its modus operiandi? NO? That's because it never happened. Sure we know better to brag about it now, policywise britain is still very much applying an argressive colonialist control over much of the world.

But what do they do about it?

and my friend, what do YOU do about the economic imperialism which brittania and christendom are engaged in?

It is fundamental interpretations of Islam that is spreading, within existing, traditional Muslim countires and areas where it has been exported, like the UK.

Yeah indeed it probably is, whose fault is that? For a start the choice many people are given is twofold, either support 'the man' and 'the system' and be part of the reason that your countrymen are being 'repressed' OR you can join in with the local Islamist movement - Religion is one of if not the most common copeing mechanism on the planet, during WW2 for instance church attendence jumped through the roof before dwindling back down to 20's levels by the early 60's

Muslims do very little to slay the wolf within their own lair.
They turn a blind eye to the doings of extreme Muslims as to inform upon them would be a grave sin.
Their loyalty will always to be Islam and other Muslims.

I have an arab friend from a muslim family who's favourite authors are Richard Dawkins and Hitchins - He doesn't buy into the sky wizard nonsence one bit, however his family and genetic roots are in the middle east and he is proud of his ancestory - much like how we are proud of shakespear and clottedcream. His loyalty is no more to mohamad than mine is to the crown, we are unique human beings each and every one of us - we can't be held responseable for the actions of everyone with with the same skintone as us.

Until Muslims begin accepting responsibility for themselves then they will continue to be the 'enemy within' and treat with suspicion.

I don't have a problem if you don't instantly trust all muslims, you would be a fool too after all many if not most of them have very good reason to hate the west - however closing our boarders to brown people, harrasing people in the street weather its because of the sun protection in their skin or the wizard they choose to worship just isn't on. It's not fair, moral or right but most of all its not practical.

If you want the world to agree with you, to like you and to trust you then you need to be right, nice and honest - just being convincing, sicophantic and a skillful cheat might work for a short while but the truth is what gives things the power to work properly. England need to be the best England can be, WE need to take responsibility for our actions around the world - then, after time, the world may just grow to agree with us, to trust us and maybe even to like us. It's not something you can force.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

that the UK government are covertly using Islam as a means of seperating, confusing, and eventually destroying traditional British values.

Then maybe the 'terrorists' are fighting the british government, i.e. the NWO and infact they're freedom fighters fighting to free US from the bonds of eternal slavery to the masters of the universe.

Those blessed holy knights of islam will free help us to fulfil our national dream, side by side Osama and Blake

Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.

-
I am of course [sort of] joking, the british government is part of britain - as am i, by birth and by right of the sweat off my brow - Proud to be part of the forward thinking, ever changing inovator which is Britain. Change happens, when trying to work out the best way of doing things you must move towards it in small steps, much if not all of what you first thought might be wrong but you have to start somewhere. We have a complex system in which public debate on issues happens at all levels of society, many many people want the changes which you think are destroying traditional values - indeed if we were to be truely 'traditional' we would be swinging clubs at wild game and gourging on the raw flesh.

We need to create a place for a modern britain in the world, while to some level this does involve changing the world more importantly it involves changing britain. Does this mean we give up cream teas and village greens? i hope not, Does it mean we give up pith helmets and puppet governments? I hope so.

Only by setting a good example for the world, and not being scared of learning from others good examples, will we ever be able to hold our head up in the world. What fools we shall look, demanding the arabs destroy traditional arabic values while we steadfast refuse to modernise our world view a jot.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

You're both derailing the subject of this thread and refusing to address the specific points I'm making. Nothing that you wrote in your reply to me pertains to the key points I've made.

We're not talking about the worth of multiculturalism as a whole - that's a discussion for other threads. What we are, and should be, discussing is specifically Islamic Extremism in Britain. Let's pretend for a moment that I don't believe multiculturalism is destined to fail, that it isn't an insidious tool of destabilisation by a tyrannical government, that it IS in the best interest of the people. Now, with that as a given, tell me why it's ok for Muslims in Britain to reject multiculturalism, why it's ok for people who hate Britain to relocate there, why it's NOT ok for the indigenous population of these Isles to object to the presence of malicious elements.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
I'm not 100% up on British politics, but from what I've read the BNP is an extremely far-right political group, at least by your standards. In America, we call them Republicans...

Anyway you slice it, a political organization that gains traction and power by blaming the country's problems on minorities is not a good thing.

The BNP is actually a socialist left-wing party.

Where do disaffected Labor party voters go? To BNP. Hardly the mark of a refuge for Left Wing voters if it's right-wing.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

You're right. The BNP are 'left' in some ways, 'right' in others. All this left-right nonsense is mostly meaningless, which is why I refuse to use the terms. The 'right-wing' is now just a boogey-monster for the marxist establishment to instill fear - mostly unfounded.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
reply to post by VinceP1974

You're right. The BNP are 'left' in some ways, 'right' in others. All this left-right nonsense is mostly meaningless, which is why I refuse to use the terms. The 'right-wing' is now just a boogey-monster for the marxist establishment to instill fear - mostly unfounded.

The European "Right-wing" is where the European Leftists alleviate themselves of teh very things they engaged in. Then by declaring those things to be of "the other side" they act as if they never held those views.

And I think it's easy to define an international Left, its' much harder to define a international Right-wing since each country has it's own unique history that some seek to preserve.

But I do know racism is a transcendent human attribute , it's not home to specifically a right or left, but to all.

It's the Mental Warfare that the Left has done since WWII that , I think, has led to Britian and other Euro nations to where they are today.

Cant even speak honestly about the issues most dear to nation.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by VinceP1974]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Skittle

Skittle I think this time things are different... WHo have very vocal Muslims and Black Seperatist who are for dismantling anything tha resembles White. Look at for one of the first times in written history whites are scared for there countrys and not to mention there way of life... Now I hoped that Dr. Kings I had a dream speech would come true, and sometimes it looks that way but now ESP where I live if your white you aint right is happening. While I am not a racist I am beginging to see some very valid points from cracker jack skinheads. And If I see it, then imagine those who are easily swayed see things.

Hahahaha so You are seeing what the skin heads have been saying for years? I do think they have a VERY valid point but then on the other hand they don't. I see many blacks around town that act all ghetto and they fulfill all the stereotypes I have heard about. Then I go offshore and I work with a large black crew and most of them don't fit the stereotype. I think it might have something to do with Your standing in the world. I don't think people should be painted with one large collectivist brush because it just does not work.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
I'm not 100% up on British politics, but from what I've read the BNP is an extremely far-right political group, at least by your standards. In America, we call them Republicans...

Anyway you slice it, a political organization that gains traction and power by blaming the country's problems on minorities is not a good thing.

So this is coming from a person whom leans toward the party of Envy and selfishness. I can't achieve the American dream so I might as well make sure no one else does? I believe thats how all You collectivists think btw ... Hell lets raise taxes on those people down the road because they have a house and I don't. I believe thats one of the things that got us into this crap hole btw?

[edit on 14-8-2009 by jkm1864]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It is divide and conquer.

The BNP did quite well in the last election, despite a crowd of Labour funded third parties to intentionally dilute the vote. I had never seen so many parties on the ballot. The people of Britain spoke, and the BNP got two MEPs and more council seats. Cameron announced that it was a sad day in British history, Brown and Lib Dems came out with similar lines to that effect. I love the hipocracy in this one. They talk about democracy in Iraq and elsewhere, yet insult their own electorate for exercising those rights!

They become more PC by the week, we now have hijabs for white women police officers, and official recommendations not to charge muslims under anti-terror laws. Labour is also allowing the number of Sharia courts in England to freely multiply, nevermind that supplanting the legal system is unconstitutional and an act of treason. We have over 100 of them now. It is hardly suprising Islamic 'honour killings' are on the rise. They can take place with the blessing of a court now. Thanks alot Labour!

And people still think it is the BNP stoking the fire. Brainwashed idiots.

[edit on 14/8/09 by YourForever]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
And people still think it is the BNP stoking the fire. Brainwashed idiots.

A star for you. The BNP might not be perfect (far from it in some people's eyes) but if we're talking about 'fascism' - the concept of forcibly making someone agree with your political viewpoint - then the BNP are hardly guilty. Look at Labour and the Conservatives: "the million people who voted BNP are regrettable" is their position. Look at UAF (United Against Fascism, supposedly): "The BNP's support is growing therefore we are going to violently attack them for holding different views to our own" and look at the extreme elements of Islam: "the world is divided between those who are Muslim and those who aren't and we must endeavour to spread Allah's will across the planet".

They're all as bad as each other.

"Fascism", much like "Racism", is a misunderstood and incorrectly utilised so regularly that it's become brain-numbing.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I always thought "right wing" is the label given to anyone with an independent thought who disagrees with the marxists. If you label the person or comment "right wing" then the knee jerk response of the blind unthinking followers is to not listen and to make fun of and marginalize the thought/person.

You see it all the time, someone or some comment is given a label "right wing" or "left wing" and the unthinking masses jump on it and drowned out any reasonable unprejudged debate. The idea is rarely judged fairly and independently without the "baggage" associated with the person or the label

A very useful tool for TPTB.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join