It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woodborough Hill, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. reported 10th August.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Greetings all,

It appears the Crop Circle creator's off Planet are very active sofar this month of August 2009.
Here is the newest Crop Circle .
What will the next one be in the next few days time will tell.

I find this one very interesting looks like to face of an Owl but I am sure there is more to this then what appears.

What are you getting from this ?

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That it's in Wiltshire, that local residents are making it (perhaps even paid to do so, by the local governments, since this brings in plenty of tourists / money), and that this thread already exists elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
That it's in Wiltshire, that local residents are making it (perhaps even paid to do so, by the local governments, since this brings in plenty of tourists / money), and that this thread already exists elsewhere.

So how many residents do you think it would take to make the latest one?
Other photos show the ground level shots of this crop Circle its impressive to say the least .

Do you believe all the Crop Circles appearing are being created by local residents in this area?
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The message is that in the beginning, Obama made the sun, out of 2 doughnuts, as he was ordered to by Acorn. You can clearly see the acorn shown between the 2 doughnuts in the center of the sun (circle).

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

The centre runs through the tyre tracks! Fake, infact I'm going to say they are all fake, sure there are ufos out there and I seen plenty but honestly, these creations in wheat fields are just man made art. If somebody can point to a crop circle type art made in like strawberry fields, or in snow, or in woodland or long grass then I'd put a little more thought to them being real. crop circles do ufolgy no favours, infact it may be done by the PTB to add a cranky side to the ufo phenomenon. Doug and Dave probably got it right when they blamed it on too many drinks and planks of wood.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Already posted, here.

new topics

top topics

join