It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

federal reserve information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
hi all,

just a little info about the federal reserve, everyone should know and take action..

Now that we know the Federal Reserve is a privately owned, for-profit corporation, a natural question would be: who OWNS this company? Peter Kershaw provides the answer in "Economic Solutions" where he lists the ten primary shareholders in the Federal Reserve banking system.

1) The Rothschild Family - London 2) The Rothschild Family - Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers - Paris 4) Israel Seiff - Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company - Germany 6) The Warburgs - Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs - Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers - New York 9) Goldman & Sachs - New York 10) The Rockefeller Family - New York
Now I don't know about you, but something is terribly wrong with this situation. Namely, don't we live in AMERICA? If so, why are seven of the top ten stockholders located in FOREIGN countries? That's 70%! To further convey how screwed-up this system is, Jim Marrs provides the following data in his phenomenal book, "Rule By Secrecy.
" He says that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which undeniably controls the other eleven Federal Reserve branches, is essentially controlled by two financial institutions:
1) Chase-Manhattan (controlled by the Rockefellers) - 6,389,445 shares - 32.
3%
2) Citbank - 4,051,851 shares - 20.
5%
Thus, these two entities control nearly 53% of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Doesn't that boggle your mind? Now, considering how many trillions of dollars are involved here, and how the bankers are WAY above our "selected" officials in Washington, D.C., do you think the above-listed banks and families have an inordinate amount of say-so in how our country is being run? The answer is blindingly apparent.

Where does the money come from?
We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government. But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue, let's remember one thing about the very essence of banking - primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based. In the case of America, we operate on what is called a "gold standard" (i.e. our money is backed by gold).

So, with that in mind, let's look at how money is actually created, and at what cost. If the Federal Reserve wants to print 1,000 one-hundred ($100) bills, their total cost for ink, paper, plates, labor, etc. would be approximately $23.00 (according to Davvy Kidd in "Why A Bankrupt America"). Now, if you do the math, the total cost of 10,000 bills would be $230.00 ($.023 x 10,000). But, and here's the catch - 10,000 $100 bills equals $1,000,000! So, the Federal Reserve can "create" a million dollars, then LEND it to the U.S. Government (with interest) for a total cost of $230.
00! That's not a bad deal, huh!
The banking industry calls this process "seignorage." I call it outright THEFT. Why? Well, regardless of the immense profit margin ($1,000,000 for $230), plus the huge interest payments, our government then needs to STEAL the American people's money to payoff their debts via a Mob-like agency called the IRS. So the bankers steal from the government, then the government turns around and steals from the people. I'm no genius, but who do you think is getting screwed in this process? US - the people at the bottom rung of the ladder.

read more here..
blogs.myspace.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hi again,

i think these two videos go well with this subject/forum..

Historic Interview with Aaron Russo
video.google.com...

and

America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version
video.google.com...

i'm sure there are many more videos on this..

well, much love to you all..

hopefully the people abolish the federal reserve..

abundance for all..

world peace..

nesara or something like it..

namaste'

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hey great thread, and hope I have in some way inspired this. I'm glad that people like yourself are coming around to really fill in the blanks I try to outline. This is a superb job, not only in putting it together, but in an easy to read, straight forward fashion with logical steps. S+F

The only thing I really want to add is the large point you made about the cost of printing physical money. Though this is absolutely true, one must understand that physical paper money accounts for only 1% of the money supply. The rest is simply computer entries, and we're talking many, many, trillion. So the overall price of them introducing our total money supply to date is a fraction of what you've implied.

Also, to avoid confusion,

You wrote:
"primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based. In the case of America, we operate on what is called a "gold standard" (i.e. our money is backed by gold)."

I believe it was meant to read,

"Money should always have something to physically back it's value. In the case of America, we used to operate on the gold standard. This was removed by the Federal Reserve, so that fiat currency could be printed that had absolutely no physical value behind it."

And to expand, the only thing that makes the piece of paper in our pocket worth the face value on the front, is that we all agree it's valuable.

With a precious metal backing your currency, at any time you can change your money or (certificates), for the physical product that it is backed by. With a standard such as this, inflation is capped by how much resources are available to back the amount of money being created. In a system such as this, there exists far less speculation and far more confidence.

It would also make it impossible for us to have run into the issues we face today, which is why the forefathers unanimously agreed that this should never be allowed to happen. And were willing to fight and die for that belief.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
well said, i agree

thank you brother

namaste'

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaun1111

Lehman Brothers - New York

Anyone knows what happened to these shares since they can't be legally sold nor traded? Does everyone just get a bigger piece of the pie?

I'm also wondering why the German Rothschilds are on the list and not the French Rothschilds?

I've seen so many of these lists, it's quite difficult to determine which one is real.

[edit on 11/8/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

for-profit corporation

Are you sure about that? There is no way that the Federal Reserve could operate like any other corporations. (that is, maximizing profits in the shortest time possible) For one, the only thing it has to do to make a profit is expand the money supply constantly. If they did so we would've been in a hyper-inflation situation already by the end of 1913. This isn't likely. In fact, the Feds contraction of the money supply in 1928/29 probably caused the Great Depression.

From their site:

The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System

source (bold emphasis mine)

Shares in the Federal Reserve are much sought after, but not because of profits from the corporation itself, (it gives back most of its profits to the US Treasury) but because shares in the Fed allow members to virtually control the economy. (literally)

IMO, the Federal Reserve's function is to allow big banks to control the economy, not profit from its share.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

lol

umm...yes they are all about profit..

in my opinion , if we can abolish the federal reserve, then we win the game..

so let's get some balls make it happen.

nesara now!

abundance for all..

money for all or no money at all.

hugs

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

yes they are all about profit.

I agree that "they" are all about profits.

However, I don't think the Federal Reserve itself is where the profits are. The Federal Reserve is part of a carefully designed system. Profits come from the control of the Fed by the big banks and the ability for these member banks to profit from this control. (either for personal gains or for benefiting their respective corporations)

Even in countries with a publicly owned central bank, the money elite still operates the same way. For example in Canada, there are 5 big banks that have a great control over its economy. The damage and the inflation caused by these bankswith fractional banking is just as dangerous as the Fiat system you described in your OP.

Look it up for yourself, the Federal Reserve gives most of their profits back to the Treasury giving the shareholders a fixed 6% interest rate on their shares.

ps- I fully agree with you that the Federal Reserve must go. Hardly any ATSer would argue about that!

All central banks in the world have a similar debt-based system. (although most, if not all central banks outside the US are public property)

IMO, all central banks must go!

so let's get some balls make it happen.

Hr 1207. It's a start.

[edit on 12/8/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

You made some great point and I really enjoyed your post. (star!)

With a precious metal backing your currency, at any time you can change your money or (certificates), for the physical product that it is backed by. With a standard such as this, inflation is capped by how much resources are available to back the amount of money being created. In a system such as this, there exists far less speculation and far more confidence.

I can see 2 potential problems with this solution:

1. If the currency is backed by a precious metal, what's to keep an individual or a very small group from controlling said precious metal?

About 100 years ago, families such as the House of Rothschild had cornered the market for gold and other resources. It is not difficult to imagine that even today, a very small group of corporations control the gold market. (perhaps less than 200 individuals) Even if you apply the rather conservative Pareto principle, 20 percent of gold corporations control 80 percent of the market.

What precious metal would you suggest to back up this new currency?
(Wizard of OZ suggested silver
)

2. Wouldn't such a system have a great risk of stagflation, or even deflation? (i guess we could use some of that!
)

[edit on 12/8/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

1) Chase-Manhattan (controlled by the Rockefellers) - 6,389,445 shares - 32.
3%
2) Citbank - 4,051,851 shares - 20.
Thus, these two entities control nearly 53% of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Doesn't that boggle your mind?
5%

What really boggles my mind is that the Chase was JD Rockefeller's bank and Citibank was William Rockefeller's bank. (J.D.'s brother)

I wonder how much of this power has been diluted over the years?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

yeah i agree the bankers are the other problem..

it's a giant scam here on this planet..

money=control

debt=slavery

govern=control

mente=mind

lol, what a world..

much love to you and all..

namaste'

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
IMO, the Federal Reserve's function is to allow big banks to control the economy, not profit from its share.

But then, if they control the economy, and they own financial houses in their own right that are influenced by the economy, they ultimately profit anyway. Isn't it like knowing the destination of the roulette ball before it stops? When they want to buy they create a plunge, when they want to sell, a surge. Or am I misunderstanding the system?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by coodeytar

Exactly.

I was simply differentiating the role the Federal Reserve has to play versus the role of investment bankers. The former is a control tool enabling the latter profits and power.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
the masses have no clue about any of this..

lol

what's it going to take?

the truth must be known by all, so they have a fair chance on what path to take.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaun1111
the masses have no clue about any of this..

lol

what's it going to take?

the truth must be known by all, so they have a fair chance on what path to take.

Age old problem, you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

In the case of America, we operate on what is called a "gold standard" (i.e. our money is backed by gold).

This is very important. Although US citizens can not exchange Federal Reserve notes for treasury gold, official and semi official foreign banks can. That is why I am so upset that Obama doubled the money supply. A large percentage of the dollar is held outside the USA by governments and banks. I doubt if the USA actually has the gold to back those dollars. If there is a run on the USA dollar we are in deep trouble. This whole situation reminds me of 1933.

Behind the Federal Reserve notes is the credit of the U.S. Government. I f you happen to have a $5, $10, or $20 Federal Reserve note, you will notice across the top of the bill a printed statement of the fact that the US government promises to pay not the Federal Reserve promises to pay. Nevertheless most Americans to do not understand what the US Government promises to pay: American citizens holding these notes cannot demand anything for them except (a) they can be exchanged for other Federal Reserve notes or (b) that they be accepted in payment of taxes and all debts public and private. Certain official or semiofficial foreign banks may exchange any “dollar credits” they may hold-that is, deposits with the commercial banks-for an equal amount of the Treasury's gold. Americans themselves may not exchange them for gold . [pg 19] A Primer on Money: House of Representatives Committee on Banking and Currency, 1964

For those who are not familiar with what happened in 1933

The Federal Reserve manipulating the economy to cause a crisis so bankers can fleece Americans is nothing new. The Fed was slipped through Congress when most of the Congressman had left for the holidays and signed into law on December 23, 1913 (note that is the same time the Federal Income tax was created). Twenty years later in 1933, Congressman McFadden introduced House Resolution No. 158, Articles of Impeachment for the Secretary of the Treasury, two assistant Secretaries of the Treasury, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, and the officers and directors of its twelve regional banks. Subsequently he was shot at twice, poisoned and had his stomach pumped, and poison a second time so he reportedly “died of the stomach flue” on Oct. 3, 1936.

Here are parts of McFadden's Speech

Mr. Chairman, the United States is bankrupt: It has been bankrupted by the corrupt and dishonest Fed. It has repudiated its debts to its own citizens. Its chief foreign creditor is Great Britain, and a British bailiff has been at the White House and the British Agents are in the United States Treasurymaking inventory arranging terms of liquidations!..."Mr. Chairman, the Fed has offered to collect the British claims in full from the American public by trickery and corruption, if Great Britain will help to conceal its crimes. The British are shielding their agents, the Fed,...

www.apfn.net...

“The Fed Note is essentially unsound. It is the worst currency and the most dangerous that this Country has ever known... They should not have made the Government [liable on the private] debts of individuals and corporations, and, least of all, on the private debts of foreigners.” Source

I find it amusing that liberals are so in love with Roosevelt. Within 34 hr of becoming President Roosevelt closed the doors on every bank – (Is Obama going to do the same) And then Confiscated private citizens Gold to pay the debts of the Federal Reserve: first passing the Emergency Banking Relief Act of 1933 on March 9, 1933

Sec. 3. Section 11 of the Federal Reserve Act is amended by adding at the end thereof the following new subsection: ''(n) Whenever in the judgment of the Secretary of the Treasury such action is necessary to protect the currency system of the United States, the Secretary of the Treasury, in his discretion, may require any or all individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations to pay and deliver to the Treasurer of the United States any or all gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates owned by such individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations....

Then Roosevelt confiscated the gold through an executive order on April 5th 1933
Executive Order 6102: 

"Section 2. All persons are hereby required to deliver on or before May 1, 1933, to a Federal Reserve Bank or a branch or agency thereof or to any member bank of the Federal Reserve System all gold coin, gold bullion and gold certificates now owned by them or coming into their ownership on or before April 28, 1933"

Was McFadden right about the Fed? Milton Friedman, professor of economics at the University of Chicago and winner of a Nobel Prize in economics thinks so

“The Federal Reserve definitely caused the Great Depression by contracting the amount of currency in circulation by one-third from 1929 to 1933” Source

As speculated by farmers for the last couple of years, it looks like it is land that is going to be used to prop up the dollar this time.

HONG KONG (Reuters) - China's $200 billion sovereign wealth fund, which made big paper losses on stakes in Morgan Stanley and Blackstone, is set to invest up to $2 billion in U.S. mortgages as it eyes a property market recovery, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said on Monday....

The move comes after the United States and China ended their first annual Strategic and Economic Dialogue late last month agreeing to lead the global economy out of recession, with China seeking safer investments in the world's leading economy.

"The Chinese government is always trying to seek a more ideal way to invest in U.S. assets rather than purely buying U.S. government bonds all the time," said the source. Source

Note the dialog between the USA and China BEFORE the buying of the mortgages. I wonder what the US government promised to China to get them to buy toxic mortgages?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
the Truth needs to be spread far and wide...

changes are taking too long in my opinion..

make it so

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Talk,Talk,Talk, this is all old news. The question is what to do about it. Peaceful protest is a joke to these people. It would seem that there is only one real way to get these peoples' attention.
Like maybe something like this happening to one of the Fed Banks.
www.videovat.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameslewin
Talk,Talk,Talk, this is all old news. The question is what to do about it. Peaceful protest is a joke to these people. It would seem that there is only one real way to get these peoples' attention.
Like maybe something like this happening to one of the Fed Banks.
www.videovat.com...

i hear ya brother...

who's got the courage?

i do...my mission is to spread the Truth.

we all have a mission, we chose to come here at this time for a reason.

remember your mission, go see a pyschic if you have to

love for the win..

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
abolish the federal reserve then become free.

ROCK THE PLANET

freedominfonet.webs.com...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Shaun1111]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join