It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 10th crop circle, the owl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

I asked the Grays to give us a crop circle everyday this month.
Maybe they are reading ATS!
It wouldn't be hard to hack into our internet.
Please keep them coming.
They look great!
I'm glad we found a friendly farmer.

I'm looking forward to the field report on this one.
Any iron filings?
Is the wheat blown apart?

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko
[more

I see that the tours of the circle have already been selling, yep, people are walking around in the pic. Crop circle tours is really slipping with these last few circles, maybe they hired new circle makers because I am noticing a particular style now, the flattened areas, but this new person and his/her helpers are artistic, but lack the ablility to make the subject of the circle appear more like aliens did it, looks more like grandma crochetted it instead. Oh well. New guy cirlce makers suck, they will hire more soon, and get back to the 'aliens did it theme'. Course it doesnt' really matter because the suckers who pay for the tours and flyovers aren't gonna get it anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
beautiful. Stunning.

A HOOT!

I can sense an elephant crop circle sooooooooon

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by jaden_x

I asked the Grays to give us a crop circle everyday this month.
Maybe they are reading ATS!
It wouldn't be hard to hack into our internet.
Please keep them coming.
They look great!
I'm glad we found a friendly farmer.

I'm looking forward to the field report on this one.
Any iron filings?
Is the wheat blown apart?

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

You've "asked the greys" for a CC every day? I'm definately a believer IN ET and SOME CC's being ET made but do you realize how crazy this sounds? You talk to aliens much? Ever had one show up for dinner?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
At this rate we'll be able to have one of those "Crop Circle A Day" calendars.

Which really isn't a bad idea ... as some of them are quite beautiful.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

I'm already looking forward to the next crop circle.
I hope they get even larger and even more complex.
That should make the disinformation agents pick up their marbles
and go play somewhere else.
I think they should go find themselves a cute little unicorn and stay off of ATS.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Resinveins

I'm already looking forward to the next crop circle.
I hope they get even larger and even more complex.
That should make the disinformation agents pick up their marbles
and go play somewhere else.
I think they should go find themselves a cute little unicorn and stay off of ATS.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

Thank you. I didn't know that ATS was for believers only. . .

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Oh for gods sake, I 've visited Avebury several times and the crop circle makers make no secret of the fact that they are creating these circles. I even watched one loon trying to convince a watching audience that the circles were alien in origin even when stomper boards were leaning against the wall behind him.
Crop circles are art. Their makers would be chuffed to bits to hear you lot describing them as mysterious or paranormal because thats what art is all about. Its about causing contreversy and making people think. Its about stirring emotions in those who study it. . .

You shouldn't use God when trying to deceive.
The truth is that some crop circles are man made and some are clearly not.
Nice try though.
I like your style.
I think God has already forgiven you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Oh for gods sake, I 've visited Avebury several times and the crop circle makers make no secret of the fact that they are creating these circles. I even watched one loon trying to convince a watching audience that the circles were alien in origin even when stomper boards were leaning against the wall behind him.
Crop circles are art. Their makers would be chuffed to bits to hear you lot describing them as mysterious or paranormal because thats what art is all about. Its about causing contreversy and making people think. Its about stirring emotions in those who study it. . .

Nice try though.
I like your style.

I'm not trying to deceive anyone! However, I honestly do believe that those who think crop circles are alien in origin are letting their hearts, their beliefs, rule their head, common sense.
I mean, why would aliens choose to contact the human race by creating easily replicable circles in crops? It just doesn't make any sense. . .

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Nice try though.
I like your style.

I'm not trying to deceive anyone! However, I honestly do believe that those who think crop circles are alien in origin are letting their hearts, their beliefs, rule their head, common sense.
I mean, why would aliens choose to contact the human race by creating easily replicable circles in crops? It just doesn't make any sense. . .

OOPS! You step in it now.
"easily replicable crop circles??"
Good luck making an exact copy right next to this crop circle -The Owl-
in only 4 hours and from midnight to 4 AM.
Go ahead. Make a copy.
I'll let you make it from 12 noon to 4 PM.
Lets see what it looks like.
Take a picture when you're done and post it here on ATS.
We will ALL be laughing when we see how truly ugly it is.
I'm laughing already.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

On a programme called, The Worlds Greatest Hoaxs, they showed a 6oo ft complicated pictogram made in less than six hours which was filmed from the top of a crane. I don't doubt for one minute that those guys would/could make the circle you so desire.
I don't think you would be laughing much then...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Lets see them make a copy of - The Owl - in 4 hours.
I'll let them make it 12 noon to 4 PM. Good Luck
Lets see what the exact copy looks like.
I predict it will be a mess.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So the latest glyph(s) on cropcircleconnector is a pair of little ones on opposite sides of a very large field.So I have a strong field-ing a big 'un will complete the space.If there is a field with potential for revealing the authors/artist/alien/ancestors this is IT.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Eurisko2012

On a programme called, The Worlds Greatest Hoaxs, they showed a 6oo ft complicated pictogram made in less than six hours which was filmed from the top of a crane. I don't doubt for one minute that those guys would/could make the circle you so desire.
I don't think you would be laughing much then...

Why don't you do us all a favour. Given you so obviously think every Crop Circle in human history all around the world was made by man.... why don't you go out there and go get us some video to prove it's man made.

I'm sick of the noisy negativists... proclaiming rather than investigating. I want you to catch these people doing it if you are so sure. A few nuts admitting they make crappy looking crop circles with barely any intricisy come forward and you immediately tar every crop circle with the same brush.

If your local priest is a paedophile is that conclusive proof that all priests are paedophiles? because that is your rational on crop circles. Ridiculous.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Total Package]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If people wanted to get to the bottom of the crop circle phenomena, real or otherwise, they would! The issue is that people really don't want to for a myriad of reasons.

Most researchers of CC's have an intellectual investment in the belief that they are real. What on Earth will they investigate if they are fraudulent? Woops, there goes my job along with my credibility!

And the farmers are being payed money in through the back door to host the circles on their property. If it were my property and there was nothing in it for me, I certainly would have camped out for as long as it took to witness the perps in action. The farmers don't do this.

Finally, there's the believers. They have no interest whatsoever in risking the validity of their beloved CC's... or more to the point their belief system in general. They want to believe that they are students in a galactic education program. That their benevolent space brothers are here to give them a 'leg-up' in their spiritual evolution.

They wait with baited breath for every new circle, in the hopes of divining it's meaning.. kind of like the people who buy a newpaper and skip immediately to the Sudoku Puzzle.

Everyones a winner baby!

Terranaut

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Terranaut

The complete truth is on the way.
Just enjoy the ride.
I love puzzles.
The real crop circles have the wheat blown apart and there are
iron filings all over the place.
The fake ones look ugly.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Does it remind anyone of the donut ships in the STS tether video?

What could the center symbol represent. Of course what does a wize old owl do best? Watch with those great eyes....so now what are we to watch for, and when?

Someone try to figure out whwn we should watch using the other symbos in the circle.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This one is obviously MAN-MADE.

The entire crop circle is made of circles and lines. Circles and lines can be made with with simple string or rope.

As seen above, the outer "arrows" are made with simple circles. The arc's they are made of are the same exact width of a human made trails created when a human walks on top of crops.

As shown above, the middle is created with straight lines too... these lines are ALSO the same width of human made paths created with their feet, by simply walking on crops.

While making the above image, I found a suspicious hole, right in the almost exact center of the entire crop circle. Right in the perfect spot for a pivot point to create the outer circles, and lines.

This is not the first time I found the pivot point on crop circles from areal photos.

Actually, the cropped image above was taken from an image that shows a LOT of human marks on them. You can see they used a device that is only a couple feet in width to smash the crops down.

THIS IS CROP CRICLE IS MAN-MADE.

reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Lets see them make a copy of - The Owl - in 4 hours.
I'll let them make it 12 noon to 4 PM. Good Luck
Lets see what the exact copy looks like.
I predict it will be a mess.

A mess huh? Basically, you are saying "I bet you can't draw a straight line using a straight edge ruler to help!".
Or "I bet you can't draw a perfect circle using a string and pivot!".
Both of those bet's are an instant loss, you would have to be a retard to not be able to draw a straight line using a straight edge, or draw a circle using a pivot and string.

These crop circles are made with measuring tools, it's almost impossible for them to make mistakes.. And if they did make a mistake, they can cover it up by changing the design on the fly, and we would never know because we didn't see the original design.

Give me 5 people and I could make this crop circle in 1 hour.
Give me 10 people and I could make this crop circle in 30 minutes.

This design is so simple, it actually really funny to see people like you say it's complex, or hard. You would have to have a really low IQ to not be able to figure out how easy this crop circle is to make.

-edit to add-

OH AND THIS ONE IS IN WILTSHIRE.
That should set off alarms on people who have been paying attention to crop circles lately.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
why don't you go out there and go get us some video to prove it's man made.

You mean a video like this??

Seriously, how old are you people? I'm honesty curious.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by Total Package
why don't you go out there and go get us some video to prove it's man made.

You mean a video like this??

Seriously, how old are you people? I'm honesty curious.

38 and investigating for 22 years. How old are you?

Yeah yeah seen that video 100 times before. It's 1 crop circle of.... wow lots of CIRCLES. Gee they must all be fake huh.... because all crop circles are such simple patterns

Now I said it again. Go out there and get video evidence that most crop circles out there are man made and catch them doing it. 1 video of a group who admit they do it.... making a basic crop circle formation proves nothing.

Show me the weaved patterns in that video above. Show me that it contains higher levels of radiation... show me the way the crops were bent in that circle above.. is it the same as the others. Where is the evidence that the faked circle in that video is identical to all of the other circles found in the way it was formed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join