It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Neutralizing a Tazer Gun Assault" Good Short Read.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cariaddi

I think that the foil will simply neutralize the shock, but I do agree of putting a barrier of clothing between your skin, and foil.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I finally got around to posting this on the MythBusters forum ...

MythBusters Forum Topic

[edit on 2010-1-1 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have a disease (CMT) that gives me, among other things, less than 1/3rd of the reaction to current on my limbs, with no reaction on my fingertips and toes.

As a teenager we'd be bored at parties and sometimes brought out the cattle prod to see who could take it. funny thing is it hurt the skinny guys much less, with little reaction from myself.

Also, in the highschool test where you hold hands and touch a plasma ball, and watch how far the shock (small pain) goes along the line, I would always be skipped. Even if I started it.

I wounder how a taser would effect myself, or those who have often been cattle prod'd?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sstark
I wounder how a taser would effect myself, or those who have often been cattle prod'd?

As they say on MythBusters, "Please DON'T try this at home". You might not feel the pain others would, but that doesn't mean it might not effect your body (spasms, nerve damage, heart problems, etc.).

Be well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join