It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Neutralizing a Tazer Gun Assault" Good Short Read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
educate-yourself.org...

Hi All,
Iwas reading the credited article, and found it amazing. We are in the day, and age of New World Order suppression. We are under assault.

We've all looked for different ways in which to stand up, or to even protect ourselves. The directions, or simple instructions followed in the credited source could just save you one heck of a lot of pain.

I really wish this didn't have to sound, or be similar to something an anarchist would
say, but then again, I never have, and people I'm friends with have not submitted, or militarized. Thoughts, or any other suggestions for defense against NWO Thugs?

This isn't something that could be easily worn everyday, but for demonstrations??? Hey, count me in with a tin foil cap to boot!!

educate-yourself.org...

And this simply can be done by shorting out the dart probes. A simple body armour can be nothing but a piece of tin foil worn under the clothes. That would short out the electrical currents even if the darts pierce through it. Two or three layers of the foil would even be better if the dart probes pierced it and would provide small holes so the taser electrical arcs would short out more and faster. Even a piece of cardboard or heavy cloth wrapped in tin foil would do the trick. These mindless fools need to be brought back in their place after maybe spending hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions to be defeated by pennies.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Then they'll figure out some other way of messing with us.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Oh great! As if the jokes about Tin Foil hats aren't bad enough! Now we are going to be hearing the jokes about the paranoid wearing Tin Foil underneath their clothing!

You can develop a natural immunity to Tasers, just like Pepper Spray. Shock yourself enough times with one and eventually it will phase you less and less. Of course, you may want to consult your doctor before doing such.

Amphetamines are also a good counter-protection against Tasers, as anyone who watches the Cop Reality Shows on TV already knows. However, that's not a recommended protection against Tasers either, for too many reasons to list.

I remember, back in the 1990's reading about a small, sub-dermal microchip that could be placed at the back of the neck that would regulate amperage in the Nervous System, preventing overloads caused by Tasers. If I recall they were all the fashion for Body Guards at that time. It would be interesting to look to see if this was Vaporware of the Future or something that really does exist to the public.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Hi sanchoearlyjones.

F & S for you. Good ideas.

But foil would be to hot.

A screen mesh, like those in windows or doors would do the trick,
and let air go in and out. . . B-)

And there are aluminium meshes too. . .

EDIT to add:
The mesh MUST be metalic and conduct electricity.
DO NOT do the error to get nylon mesh ! ! ! B-)

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/8/10 by C-JEAN]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by texastig

Sure, of course, they always do, and one very bright individual will figure out a way around that.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

You cannot develop an immunity to electrical shock. You can, however, condition your tolerance for pain to a higher level, simply ignoring the signals your body is sending your brain.

Using your mind like a steroid, which suppresses an immune response to a pathogen, but does not inhibit the damage done by said pathogen.

In other words, if a tazer is going to stop your heart, its going to stop your heart weather it puts on on the ground immediately, or if you growl, show your teeth, and bark at the assailant, laughing at his futile attempt to inflict pain.

The same goes for the interruption in communication between the nervous system and muscle tissue. If you're connections are easily interrupted by electrical shock (causing the twitching and convulsions), then no amount of shocking yourself is going to lessen this effect.

However, if you're immobilized primarily as a result of a reaction to pain, you attempt to reduce the tazer's effects by raising your tolerance for pain.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

good points. I was thinking about some of what you mentioned today when I was out, and about.

I've got problems with some of what you mentioned. I don't do any drugs, and don't want to. I also, just don't know about continually shocking myself to get 'used' to it. The theory has merit, but the large amount of voltage will still cause involuntary muscle actions. I can see the resistance of the initial shock fading where a person could pull the electrodes out, but it would still have a degree of to subdue a person.

reply to post by C-JEAN

Hey, hey, hey, A star for you. Yes, I was thinking about that, but I'd rather have the heat at let's say a protest; than the pain, and beating.

The screen was an excellent idea. It would seem to be the closest we could get to modern day chainmale(sp)

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

I totally agree with what you said. Conditioning is good, but the alternative
that C-JEAN came up with I think is the route I'd go.

It all seems surreal that this subject needs to be discussed, but it really does.

I think a light weight aluminum screen would control the shock

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I noticed that Aluminum Chainmail has been making a comeback recently. I wonder if that would work? You could look like a medieval metal-head with the lightness of a t-shirt and still protect yourself from Taser Shock.

Chainmail is the new black

It would certainly be cheaper than buying a ThorShield that will protect up to 90,000 Volts.

Post-Script: I tried searching for reference for that subdermal chip. It was probably some VaporWare mentioned in an old Wired magazine and never came about. It would be nice though...although it wouldn't change the amperage but it would have to act as an OHM Resistor.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
You can develop a natural immunity to Tasers, just like Pepper Spray. Shock yourself enough times with one and eventually it will phase you less and less. Of course, you may want to consult your doctor before doing such.

There is no way on this earth you can be immune to voltage, do you think if you were electrocuted by lightning on a daily basis you would still be alive in a few weeks or months time? just walking into thunder storms getting shocked with no effect? I dont think so. I get zapped about ten times a day from voltages between 50v to 110v and have been for the past 14 years and still seem to have no immunity against it.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Hahahahaha!
I love this post for so many reasons. We need more like it.
Excellent find. S & F

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I think many people on this site are in cooler climates. I could easily see an under shirt, chainmale(sp) then an over shirt.

Do you know a place to buy the stuff?

reply to post by altered_states

I agree 100%, but fraterormus was at least trying to look for solutions to the issue. I can respect that fully.

reply to post by Ventessa

Hey, I was stoked about finding this simple solution. It's hard to believe that no one has thought of it until now.

Really think about the genius in it. Here we are with an ever encroaching NWO, and we are finding ways to shut their fear devices DOWN!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
I think many people on this site are in cooler climates. I could easily see an under shirt, chainmale(sp) then an over shirt.

Do you know a place to buy the stuff?

The Chainmail Shirts are available directly at that link (or at any other novelty vendor for @ 99.00 for the T-Shirt Chainmail).

Unfortunately, the ThorShield fabric is only distributed under exclusive contract by Point Blank Solutions, Inc. who only sells to Law Enforcement and Military Personnel. (How ironic as they aren't the ones needing protection from Tasers!)

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Aluminum Chainmail, how awesome is that? Some of my best friends are medieval metal-heads and probably had no idea of why. They just thought they looked cool lol. I think I'll look around and see if I can find a company that isn't in the US and isn't contracted out to law enforcement.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wow that would be awesome to negate expensive equipment with some cardboard and tin-foil. I wonder if anybody has actually tested this idea?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Call the mythbusters
They can test this for us, I vote for Adam to take the shot

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Call the mythbusters
They can test this for us, I vote for Adam to take the shot

Excellent idea! I'm going over to their site right now ...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Good on ya Sancho! You've been a busy guy here on ATS and I appreciate your contributions. I don't believe aluminum conducts electricity for squat. It also has very prickly edges so I would
stick with the foil idea myself.
There is bound to be a better conductor than foil or screen
that would conform to the body and be more comfortable.
I'll be lookin' into it.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hey, thanks for the link, I'll have to check into those.

reply to post by Sundancer

No kidding. I thought the day of knights in shining armor was over......alas the day, and age of electronic stun guns. Hey, I can loose my tights, and cape; to cruise on over to shiny metal...

reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

It should work with out any hickups. Electricity is an easy topic. In this example you've got voltage, miliamps, and a conductor=YOU to complete the path of ******least resistance**********

When you dawn your armor the aluminum should act as the path of least resistance.

The only problem I could see is that police lately seem to like sodomy with tazers; which would prove difficult to protect against.

reply to post by PsykoOps

Hey, I'm there, I wanna see that.

reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hey, I appreciate that. I had a difficult time, and all at first, but now that people have learned to like a washed up Mexican wrestling man in tites, things are better..........in fact, very good.

I think ideas like this, and building upon them is an excellent thing we here at ATS can do as an Internet community.

Who knows, some of us might have to survive side by side sooner than later...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just thinking here, not sure if already said... but there is one problem with this idea of metal shorting out the taser... Don't let the metal foil touch you! Otherwise you'll still be zapped.

Or wear something non-conductive, like a neoprene wet suit....

great thread!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join