It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if we wont turn to the dark side, perhaps our kids will

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Im reminded of that line from episode 6 Star Wars - Return of the Jedi.

I just went to register my son for school today and I was sickened by what we went through. First station, picture for his school ID card.

I asked why does my son need an ID card for ? They said to use to identify him for things like access to his lunch account.

The next station was a fingerprint scanning device. I asked what was the purpose of that. The answer was in case the student loses his ID card. Plus its just easier to use than a card.

I refused to let my son get his finger scanned. They asked if my refusal was for religious reasons. I said no, I object because my son has a right to privacy guaranteed under the Constitution. They looked at me like I was insane.

One of them even said something to the effect that I must be one of those Ron Paul suppporters.

I had no choice but to say it was for religious reasons as there was no other option to allow me to refuse. I guess freedom from tyranny isnt a valid excuse.

I was outraged. This is how the elite plan on winning this war against our freedoms. They know my generation wont accept national ID cards and fingerprint scans but my son's generation will. Theyre growing up with it and think its perfectly normal.

I explained to my son in front of those school administrators that when I was in high school (1984 - 88) we didnt carry ID cards and the school worked just fine. We didnt get our fingers scanned just so we could eat lunch or check out a book and the system didnt collapse because of it. This is a complete invasion of your privacy.

The school has no right, nor does the goverment to require you to carry any form of indentification. These institutions are just supposed to guard those freedoms and educate you, thats it.

I was about to mention how this is a plan by the banking elite to get us to accept a cashless system so they can control the planet much easier but I could see I was wasting my words on these brainwashed idiots.

Whats waiting for my daughter when its time to enroll her ? chips implanted into her arm ? a background check ? maybe they want to do a credit check also ? how about pre-enrollment for mandatory military service ?

Its a sad day when kids cant eat food without getting their finger scanned.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I agree, this is most sickening. S & F. Now I may not be american, but I do know of your basic right ad freedoms, and your govenrment is contradicting itself like the bible in doing this. Now I may also be a 17 year old kid, but I can say that if they go to the dark side, they are brainwashed. I've gon to the dark side, but a different darkside than what you are saying. my dark side would almost be considered free radical against the government that would support this.

enough of my rambling though, don't put your daugther in that school, because you would make her a slave to the system.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Uh oh I dont have any form of ID on me today at all, no drivers license, credit cards etc. my pockets are empty, and i just crossed state lines!

Am I breaking laws?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

I've already turned to the dark side!
Though my kid will probably be a jedi

School ID's have been used for many years. I had one when I was in elementary school almost two decades ago, and always had one in high school. They are mostly used for lunches so that someone isn't trying to impersonate someone who paid for a meal plan for the who year, but other than that the IDs are more good for getting a couple of bucks off movie theater tickets, and some resturants that offer student discounts. Fingerprinting sounds new to me, and I don't think that is done in the state I live in and this is the first i've heard about it. This is pretty disburbing to me and I'm glad you spoke up about it. The kid is just going to school, not creating a freakin FBI file.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This kind of thing is starting to bother people. I know several people that are starting to consider home school. The sad thing is a lot of people can't afford it.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

its not fingerprinting really.

It was a scanning device. It looked like the ones I saw at Disney World. And the excuse was the same, to prevent fraud.

each time a kid enters the lunch line he must submit his finger to a scanner so he can eat.

the other option is to pay cash.

I cant even write a check without the scanner because apparently someone else might claim to be my son and eat his food.

my son was embarrased because apparently everyone else' parents had no issue giving up their children's privacy. Im sorry but Im not about to give up our right to privacy. There are alternatives to this system.

Give my son a lunch card, no picture id or anything needed. Just a simple punch card on it where each time he eats they click it. And when it runs out we buy another one.

There is no real reason to require children to carry an ID card and scan their fingers. This is tyranny pure and simple.

this reminds me of that famous quote by Ben Franklin "those who give up freedom for security deserve neither"

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yes our kids are being forced to the Dark Side by the schools in so MANY, MANY ways. I have heard so much about how it is the Parents fault, and not the Teachers and that is so BOGUS!

My kids had quit listening to me because according to the Teachers my views are racist, I do not know math, history, electronics, you name it. The Teachers tell the kids NOT to listen to their parents as we do not know what we are talking about. I had one teacher fail my daughter on a electronic test and when I went to talk to him about it his statement was "I have two years of electronics in college." Than he noticed my NASA badge and asked me what I did for a living. When I told him I was an electronics technician and have been a working one for over 30 years he just took the test from me and marked it a "A". No questions and no argument.

My daughter had problems with math. No matter how often I proved with her own text books "and the answers in the back of the book" that her teacher was wrong she would not listen. Her first year of high school I went to the parent teacher meeting. Her math class had a math problem on the wall and the answer was wrong. She begged me not to say anything but I did. The teacher said I was wrong and would prove it. She ended up having to change the answer. There had been a test given by her literature teacher that was to be used for her entire time at school. My daughter had gotten a hundred on it. After listening to the teacher give her spiel she asked anyone with questions to stay. As the parents were streaming out she asked my what my question was. It was why did my daughter have a hundred on a test that she had gotten over 40% wrong on. Her answer stopped all the parents heading out of the room. "I have too many students to actually read the answers. If they put ANYTHING down for an answer I counted it as CORRECT!"

I could give many other examples from math teachers who publicly in front of their principles stated they did not know how to write a math test, to a meeting where I was told that in that class if that all the students had 15 points added to their grades regardless of answers until they reached a hundred and they would give my daughter 25 points that way. This went on from grade school through high school.

The good news is that our kids can turn away from the Dark Side.

My girls went out into the world, meet reality, and remembered what their parents had tried to teach them, and came back to the Light after being very seriously hurt by what they had been taught in school.

As to home school they are making it illegal. In California a judge even went so far as to state that in the interests of society and the state that ALL children HAVE to go to public schools so the state can ensure they have the proper attitude taught to them. Sorry I can not remember the exact quote.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Actually that's how they do fingerprinting in a lot of places now. At the police station they still do it the old fashioned way mainly, but when I joined the military it was a scan finger printer and when my girlfriend applied for a government job, she had to do that too. Was it just one finger or all? But regardless, it's still an identification thing, or human bar code. Yep, that's what they are trying to make us, bar codes for them to scan and tag. I have a feeling implanted chips aren't far into the future. Your kid may feel embarrassed or even outcasted but will thank you later on. I used to bring my lunches anyway, it was cheaper and school food is pretty awful.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i posted this topic on a non-conspiracy site to see their reactions. Most werent favorable and some were downright depressing.

below is the link if your curious...

www.mmorpg.com...

top topics

join