It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle cop who shot attorney in '06 melee charged with DUI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

A Seattle police officer who shot a local attorney after being attacked by a group of men in downtown Seattle three years ago was arrested last week in Grays Harbor County and charged with drunken driving.

Seattle Times

Officer Zsolt Dornay, 40, and his 33-year-old brother, Dustin Dornay, were arrested just after midnight on July 26 on suspicion of driving their motorcycles in Ocean Shores while under the influence of alcohol, according to the State Patrol.
According to Whitcomb's statement, the officer, a 15-year veteran who is a detective assigned to the Criminal Investigations Bureau, has been placed on administrative reassignment pending the outcome of the investigation. The statement does not say what his current duties are.
The brothers were arrested after performing field-sobriety tests, Williams said. They were taken to the Ocean Shores Police Department and later released, he said.
Officer Dornay agreed to breath tests, which registered 0.149 and 0.172 percent blood alcohol, according to the citation filed in Grays Harbor County District Court. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.

Drunk cop, twice the speed limit. Maybe he drinks because of this:

2006 shooting
In June 2006, Officer Dornay was seriously injured in a late-night altercation in Post Alley near Pike Place Market that ended when he shot a man

Dornay, who had just gotten off duty and was meeting friends, was revving his motorcycle and slowly driving through Post Alley when he was confronted by an inebriated woman. The woman knocked over Dornay's bike, and he slammed her into a garage door. Then a group of men attacked Dornay.
He was pushed down, kicked and stomped before he fired into the crowd, wounding local attorney Jim Walker, who was the employer of the inebriated woman.

The King County Prosecutor's Office eventually decided not to file criminal charges against anyone involved in the incident.

My favorite part. The 'cop' slams a woman into a garage door and then he gets his arse stomped by a group of men. How does it end? He fires a shot into the crowd. And yup, you guessed it, no charges filed. It's good to have friends, or at least people scared of pursuing charges against a crooked cop. Jaywalk as a citizen and you're going down. Shoot a man to stop a justified beat down of your own cowardly , woman-beating butt and......nothing.

After slamming around a drunk woman, the cop should have taken his beating like a man.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A drunk driver in Grays Harbor county?? NO!?????

LOL, I grew up down there...it's a depressing part of the world. Nothing to but drink, fire guns, and work on cars and bikes...pretty typical.

As for the Post Alley shooting...what kind of crappy lawyer gets shot, and then can't even figure out a way to sue the guy....

attorney....FAIL.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wonderful news! They caught a cop being drunk and gave him a DUI. Seems to be some hope here in the “Land of the Lost” and the better news is: It's only OK to shoot attorneys!

And when he gets 'arse' kicked when beating a woman take away all the points I gave him for shooting a lawyer.............sigh

I will give the group of a men kicking this scums 'arse' a positive 'atta boy' (to bad they didn't finish the job) so I will give a B- on that attempt.

Then the cops respond by shooting into a crowd (now you can see why I only gave them a B-). Sad to say at this point we get what we deserve in the good Ole”USA”, at lease a few good men are waking up! “maybe”

Tru

Nice post. Thanx

join