It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spy's in Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I would like to know why our Government has allowed so many Foreignors into the Country when they are so worried about spy's?

A simple question really but i keep hearing things about Russian Spy's in Britain and i'm thinking well why have you opened the doors up to let them in?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think you have mistakingly posted, your thread in the wrong forum.

So much for the UK's Tough security laws if they are allowing spys into this country.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Thanks! I didn't know where to put it..... i thought 'conspiracy forum' or 'grey area' but it's not really a conspiracy is it........ maybe i should have put it in general discussion forum!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It is the primary means of growth for most western nations today - economic growth I refer to.

Secondly how on earth do you intend for nations not allow a degree of freedom of movement of the worlds citizens.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

I'm not saying that people should be chained down...... what i'm saying is Britain has opened it's doors for Spying Nations to infiltrate at will yet they say 'there could be Spy's operating in Britain' this sounds like a very foolish thing to say!!!! It's one of those situations where it just sounds dumb!!!

Of course there are Spy's in Britain because they have let them in without doing proper checks!!!! That's what i'm saying

[edit on 10-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What I would be more worried about, is home grown spying. Councils, Police, andsecuirty forces up and down the UK spy on 1 in 7 uk citizens on a daily bases.

Through, gaining access to private voicemail, emails, tapping phone, survelliance. This worrys me more than foreign spy right now. As others have said before. Welcome to Bg Brother Britain.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I can't send you a comment Laurauk but i have re-posted this thread in the 'Politacal Ideologies' Forum..... please come and comment in there

[edit on 10-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

new topics

top topics

join