It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction or Just The CIA?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I was watching a video the other day on the CIA & their ideas & usage with '___' to get people to do what they want and i got to thinking that maybe these proclaimed abducties were induced with '___' or some other hallucinagenic drug a few days before the abduction or just hours after the '___' was given to them either via needle or it was possibly slipped into their drink.... it's highly possible that a plan was hatched where Army personal & CIA members were dressed as Greys who came in a helicopter or some other craft and then abducted the unknowing people before implanting a chip into them and doing a load of other experiments to make them believe that they were actually abducted by "Aliens" and these chips were then used to make these people do what the CIA wanted them to do like carry out assassinations!!! Or they could have just given them some false memories of Alien crafts and aliens!!

Of course i have no proof of this but drugs, especially '___' can make people see and hear things which were'nt actually there.....

I'm also not saying that all abducties have gone through this but it's just possible that some have

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hey Truth....

I think I know what you are trying to say....we have discussed mind control before

It is quite possible to give a abduction experience by mind control. It does not have to be '___', it can be satellite mind control

S&F

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Thanks for your flag & star...... i know Mind Control has been discussed but i thought this could put a different slant on things concerning Alien Abduction not so much about the Mind Control element!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If the CIA is responsible, then they have existed as a group for over 2000 years, since accounts resembling "abductions" and contact with other Beings have been described in ancient texts. Quite a feat, if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

Well maybe it's the Illuminati then who have been around for millenia and i never said 'ALL'

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Autowrenxh:
You make a good point, and discussion on this is paramount to fully understanding the alien thing. I do believe strongly that the secret government has, using alien technology, built their own spacecraft and run a secret astronaut program behind our collective backs. I also believe strongly that any spacecraft that is a triangle shape, it is a man made vehicle. The true alien craft are round, or cigar shaped. I think some aliens do sometimes abduct certain human being for tests and experiments, but the human piloted craft do this a lot more often. The same goes for the cattle being killed, the aliens take a few, but human take a lot more. We are being slowly prepared for a fake alien invasion, an attempt to take full control of that which is our soul. I do not have all of the answers, wish I did, and...I have a lot of questions.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hi, we all have a lot of questions which need answers... thanks for your contribution and sorry for the late reply...

It sounds very plausible to me that certain people in this World cold do what i said in original post....

Just bumping this one up as i'd like more responses.... lets see if i get more....

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Out west, after an episode of cattle mutilations, locals spotted a helicopter wearing a "saucer" body over the factory helicopter body. I have no doubt that elements of the military and/or three-letter-agencies are involved in a great many events attributed to aliens or the paranormal.

In a recent informal poll, I asked 25 people to answer a simple question:

Do you trust the government?

Not a single individual said 'yes'. I'd say most all of us probably know deep down that something-is-rotten-in-Denmark.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Have you explained away any cases or you have a hunch
that made up stories about aliens help in some CIA agenda?
Cattle mutilations are still going on as testing the effects
of the propulsion wave and and side beams or any attached
device that is being tested.
Is it brain wave testing on the cows.
That has to be the last untested realm of the Tesla waves.
Sounds like Tesla wave mind control is working on the abducted
and we can forget about hoaxes.
They have not gone anywhere, just been zapped by a scenario
as in "Total Recall".
Movie are make by the Illuminati holders of the Tesla craft that
can send the brain wave messages along with the power drive
that hits the ground.
Not to far a stretch to make a movie about what they can do.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
A CIA/NSA/Black Special Ops program has been proposed to account for some abductions, it is highly possible that some of the reported abductions if true are being carried out solely by entities inside our government, possibly using Bluebeam and Psy-Op type technologies(as opposed to dressing up like Greys or aliens they just use holographic and/or mind control methods to make you think you see them.).

It is also thought that some abductions (again if true) are being jointly carried out by BOTH our government and certain extraterrestrial forces. Of course this, like the alien abduction phenomena itself, is all speculation based on little circumstantial evidence (for the most part) at this point. There is also theories on abductions being an "astral phenomena", here is a thread about that:

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon?

Here are two related threads about the CIA-Grey abduction theory:

Alien Abductions And ‘Greys’ – The biggest Conspiracy Of All Time!!

Greys and Alien Abductions Are Nonsense: A Part Of CIA Covert Ops!!

Personally I believe both or possibly all three are going on. But it is all speculation at this point, although there is some decent circumstantial evidence that seems to possibly point towards that scenario (all three).

[edit on 12/12/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Possibly both of them.
At least thats the conclusion that i'm making.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Being abducted needs special training perhaps.
Could government backed groups provide this mind control.
Perhaps required for moon landings.
And any mission to mars as in "Total Recall".
Walton must have been the first case of an accidental trip.
Walton must have realized the human crew was in consume disguises.
That was the sticking point in the FIB briefing to clear Walton if
he cooperated to the alien Greys did it to me story.
With out this first cover up there would be no Greys the size
of people.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I was watching a video the other day on the CIA & their ideas & usage with '___' to get people to do what they want and i got to thinking that maybe these proclaimed abducties were induced with '___' or some other hallucinagenic drug a few days before the abduction or just hours after the '___' was given to them either via needle or it was possibly slipped into their drink.... it's highly possible that a plan was hatched where Army personal & CIA members were dressed as Greys who came in a helicopter or some other craft and then abducted the unknowing people before implanting a chip into them and doing a load of other experiments to make them believe that they were actually abducted by "Aliens" and these chips were then used to make these people do what the CIA wanted them to do like carry out assassinations!!! Or they could have just given them some false memories of Alien crafts and aliens!!

Of course i have no proof of this but drugs, especially '___' can make people see and hear things which were'nt actually there.....

I'm also not saying that all abducties have gone through this but it's just possible that some have

Keep in mind with '___' if the CIA had a crystal that you would just have to come into contact with it (they could put it on your door handle)
No need to put it in a drink and definitely not inject you with it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks your posts people.... i am reading them all and you have provided some thoughtful responses...

Total Recall ay? Government backed groups designed to get into your head and make you believe the impossible.....

I dunno what to make of these abductions really.... anything is possible and what '___'omino said about 'even putting stuff on your door handle' is a feasible possibility....

I can imagine everyone wearing gloves now to open there doors.....

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
False memory implant always have a problem.

extrodinary pain in the brain, general confusion happening to the "victim", even ID crisis of themself.

but it's an intriguing idea, non the less.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Guess I'm thinking of an immediate mind response.
Even to order muscle responses like controlling a human like a robot.

The abduction recall needs a memory channel.
The channel to deep memory would have to known to do as we or
I proposed, no implant though.
This all came out of a discussion on the Tesla waves that go through
everything, even tin hats.
As the so called saucer is in hover the suspension waves might
add in brain waves.

We know of possible one person affected by a hovering 'observation'
saucer as this was Reich of cloud buster fame. Perhaps the saucer
was on a mission to sicken the subject. As the story I heard goes
Reich did feel ill and knocked out a cloud hiding a saucer that fell
to the ground. There is film footage of this as the camera man ran
off to the saucer and camera lands on the ground. This has to be
touted as a hoax but I have not heard of this event in ages.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Sure, but it sounds pretty unlikely. I like your train of thought, it's extremely paranoid and right up my ally. I just don't think '___' is powerful enough, by itself, to create these experiences. Though drugs in combination with confusing images and surroundings can cause hallucinations and delusions. Is the CIA really trying to hire assassinations, why go through this kind of trouble when there are so many easier routes.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Drugs might not do it for the abduction stories.

Drugs helped in the Walton case while he was recovering and
had to limit his ability to roam about and recognize people.
So if the abduction takes place the subjects are drugged right
away to subdue them. The crew might have disguises or dressed
actors at the ready. But why take someone on a top secret craft
if you didn't have to. Walton's friends ran off leaving him knocked
out by the saucer landing with no one to care for him.
Taking Walton on board the saucer was a security risk that led to
his quick return.

That brings us back to the made up stories that may in part be
an encounter or some sort.
If the FBI came into brief any returned victims like Walton then
the alien card is most likely played.
We do not see many UFO landing only lights in the sky.
Perhaps abductions are a case of landed UFOs to insure some
secrecy or planned way of carrying out the alien disguise.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

You are spot on with the 'landing crafts' and 'disguises' this would work for obvious reasons... when someone is high on drugs especially '___' they hallucinate many things..... believe me i've seen it.... it's pretty easy for someone to buy a fancy dress outfit or even make one themselves, put it on, go out in their craft or helicopter and then abduct someone..... sounds pretty funny now i'm visualising it....

With regards to the Walton case i'm not saying it was a lie... he could well have been taken and examined on by real Aliens (i've seen the film recently) but only those guys know what they saw...

Is it possible 'Hypnotism' took place aswell? Or could someone be Hypnotised into behaving in such a manner?

I dunno.... things happen.... there have been occassions when i thought i've been visited during the night and an attempt been made to take me someplace else... hasn't happened for a couple of years now but it did happen more than once.... i guess there could be both at work here.... real Aliens and then the CIA...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Check out the continuation and the related videos.
Walton does not remember much except what the FBI told him to say.
Sounds like he was continually drugged for his whole time at the base.
Him being picked up is a clue to the force lifting the saucer.
No outward wind like a rocket exhaust but a lifting up from above
as Tesla once described about his aircraft.
ED: wrong video, got to go back and find it

[edit on 12/13/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 12/13/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join