It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 minutes and the brittish ID card was cracked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

12 minutes and the brittish ID card was cracked

www.mikropc.net

Britanniassa käytössä oleva biometrinen tunnistekortti murtuu kloonattavaksi 12 minuutissa Nokia-puhelimen ja kannettavan tietokoneen avulla.

Translated : The biometric ID card thats in use in Brittain has been cracked and cloned in 12 minutes with a nokia phone and a laptop.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.d ailymail.co.uk

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
More and more we see this type of amaturely made items the goverments wants you to trust in,

some how the whole trust in the goverments efforts to stop "piracy" backfires on them over and over again.

why one might ask and i think the answer is simple ,

they dont do their job correctly and dont have anything eles in mind then their own pension.

but what is more mind boggling is that thouse in charge of these new technologies must be un fitt in the first place to even handle let alone sell technology that harms the citizen.

ive suggested god knows for how long that all these voting machines and idcard codes be made open source and avilable to the public for approval.

if we dont know whats in the code then we have no idea what it can be used for and by whom.

in conclution:

what the goverment hides and conseals hurts the trust that we give them.

www.mikropc.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Long John and wasn't it Montesquieu or another one of the Farts who said that all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wow,, I am surprised it took them 12 minuets..

Don't worry, some helpful governmental official will leave a few unencrypted CDs on the a train to ensure help :-)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So,we know why ID cards are favoured by the State,that much is obvious.

What I don't understand is this.

All governments must realise that they will meet opposition to any mandatory ('show me your papers,Schweinhund'.) ID system so why not introduce one in which the zeks have faith?

Surely that way they could entice more of the populace to voluntarily sign on to what they want to achieve.

new topics

top topics

join