It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Blackjack sets stage for October 11th Nuke?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Hey! Reguarding secret Blackjack messages try this.

Take one of the messages like "This isn't simply entertainment" and convert to webdings font and tell me what you see.

Haha, reminded me of the old 9/11 conspiracy where you typed the number of the plane and it looked like 2 buildings with planes. anyways what i see.... I see a boat, then ambulance, lots of ?'s and then train, and police car? lots of trains with presents for us?

[edit on 7-9-2009 by tempesillest]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Try typing MKULTRA and mkultra in webdings. Very bizarre.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If I remember correctly there have been at least 3 or 4 "prophecies" or predictions that D.C. is the target of a false-flag nuclear-grade (or Nuc-u-ler if you're G. Dub. Bush) attack. I think 2 of those stated september to be the month. Maybe the guy who pushes the button is busy this month and they had to push it back. Sad part is I can see something like this happening now. Ever wonder if the people who claim we co-create our own reality and experience(s) sub-consciously are onto something. If they are, what is all this fear mongering doing to our ability to create in a positive and uplifting manner? If people truly have information and facts that can save lives or expose truth, then by all means I respect and adore you for what you do. The people who make s--t up are poison, to our progress, to our thoughts and to themselves. Sorry, just venting a little bit.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Hey! Reguarding secret Blackjack messages try this.

Take one of the messages like "This isn't simply entertainment" and convert to webdings font and tell me what you see.

uhhmmm...i can't see anything but random symbols...maybe you can enlighten us with what you see

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Also try "mlkj" in webdings (Martin Luther King Junior, very interesting results). NLE 09 in Wingdings is strange as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Amazing how threads of great importance get lost on this site

Is D.C. going to be Nuked

Just searching dates and ran across this one

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

I don't know what exactly you meant above. Please explain further or where to search!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtplacebo
Also try "mlkj" in webdings (Martin Luther King Junior, very interesting results). NLE 09 in Wingdings is strange as well.

What does it say for 'mlkj' in webdings??? This could be very important!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepwithin

A nuke will wipe out Washington DC on October 11

10/11/09

Which backwards is
09/11/01

Wow. I hadn't noticed that before..

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
seems like the flavor of th month is....

somewhere sometime somehow somthin is going to nuke somewhere sometime somehow

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
One thing that gives me pause to think, is that the guy stated that there have been claims of crying wolf before. Something in his voice, he really believes this to be true. Or he is a very good actor and is just trying to stir up the pot. Though why attack Washington DC on a Sunday when the damage will be collateral and chances are that part of the people who make the decision will not be in town. Makes no sense, I mean if you are going to make a statement that shocks the world and cause as much confusion, terror and panic, wouldn't you hit during a time when you can do the maxium amount of damage to the most amount of people all at the same time?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Maybe to be more symbolic than murderess?

I mean maybe this time (as opposed to 9/11) it has been decided that mass casualties of everyday Joe/Josephine Blogg's is not a very good strategy this time around - maybe they want to take as much public support from any attack as possible instead of hate... What better way to conquer than to divide?

Maybe financial and government institution's will be hit in such a way to seriously impede their operations - but while all the workers are at home, or at church - of course the latter would be an added symbolic bonus if this is indeed religiously orientated.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
In my opinion people are just hoping that something is going to happen.

Let's face it.....in a nation as stagnant and boring as this,something reality shaking better happen quick before we all melt into gigantic mindless puddles of Gene Pudding.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

10/11/09

Which backwards is
09/11/01

Where did you get the location and event out of just flipping the date?

To me, its more plausible if you reverse everything.

September 9th, 2001. Planes fly into skyscrapers and kills over 2000 people.
October 11th, 2009. Skyscrapers fly into planes, which gives birth to over 2000 people.

Now THAT is a worthy thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Maybe to be more symbolic than murderess?

I mean maybe this time (as opposed to 9/11) it has been decided that mass casualties of everyday Joe/Josephine Blogg's is not a very good strategy this time around - maybe they want to take as much public support from any attack as possible instead of hate... What better way to conquer than to divide?

Maybe financial and government institution's will be hit in such a way to seriously impede their operations - but while all the workers are at home, or at church - of course the latter would be an added symbolic bonus if this is indeed religiously orientated.

Just thinking out loud.

I applaud your thinking, however I'm not sure the whole mass casualties of everyday joe statement you made makes ANY SENSE WHAT SO EVER!!!
If a nuke goes off in DC ANYTIME, then the casualties will make 9/11 look like someone stubbed their toe on bin laden's door frame. A nuclear grade weapon going off in DC will kill tens if not hundreds of thousands of people. The fallout, depending on wind direction of course, could kill thousands and thousands more. Does not matter what day of the week, people LIVE in DC fulltime you know.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Not to stir the pot, but it may be worth noting that that Zazi guy was caught recently with the bomb materials and such and then there's the other noteworthy tidbit of info; If the 7 year tribulation peace treaty thing were to have occured ringing in the December 21st 2012 as the beginning of the end, then June 22 2009 would have had to have been the day that that occured as halfway through the seven year period it is supposed to fall apart and 3 1/2 years from June 22 2009 is December 21 2012.

*twilight zone theme song here*

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666

Sept 11th 1990 was when Bush Snr made his New World Order Speach link

Sept 11th 2000 Twin Towers Attack Exactly 11 years apart.

2001 I think you mean.

10/11/09

Which backwards is
09/11/01

10/11/09 backwards would be 90/11/01. 10/11/90 would be 09/11/01 backwards.

Since we don't have a 90th month, I think we should be alright regarding that connection.

Just sayin...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join