It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Blackjack sets stage for October 11th Nuke?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Okay, as far as the numerology on this one, I'll leave that to someone else.

But, here's a video someone has sent me on youtube and they have requested some manner of intelligence on the topic.

Of course I was incapable of confirming or denying such speculative "prophecy" (if that's what it is), but I knew of a place where others might be privy to sensitive information which may corroborate this story; ATS.

So, I began to think upon the idea. It has only been approximately 1 and a half months since the Operation Blackjack debacle and I don't seem to recall any true resolution of that situation. Many people were calling for Justin Williams' head and what resolution ever came? None to my knowledge.

Mainly I have decided to post this here because it is purely speculative to my knowledge and I suppose any response will have to be speculative, though someone may be capable of providing some manner of intel.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Is it just me,
or is this the worst video to explain anything?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wazthewazzock

It's not just you.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Thank god for that.
I thought i was alone there for a second.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wazthewazzock
Is it just me,
or is this the worst video to explain anything?

Ditto x10 !!!

Geez...think it's going to be in Washington DC ???

And so what now...God told him this in like, the shower or something, or at the Beach?

Alrighty thennn...

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Check out the 0:05 frame on the video. Take a close look at that left wing of the aircraft. How can a wing disappear behind a building which is in the background, not the foreground. In other words, the wing is in front of the building and appears to disappear behind it. Hey CNN, thanks for the solid!

As for DC being nuked...I don't live there, so I don't give a #e. I did attend GWU for a year and I found that city to have absolutely no soul. No wonder it's the seat of the GOV.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

[edit on 10-8-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Is that a Washington accent, maybe its a bit off reverse psychology on his behalf to get the suits more paranoid, cant see a nuke being "smuggled " any where near DC,

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Seems like a possible MIAC-type psyop at work.

"Hey guys, lets get the Christian identity anti-NWO folks riled up with a little baseless fearmongering via speculative nukes tied to prophecies which don't quote any scripture."

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You can listen to this guy at the following website:
www.newwineministry.net...

I know I was a bit bewildered some time back when I saw an episode of Jack Van Impe's tv show where he was speaking about the New World Order and relating everything back to Christ. I guess it could be a form of Christian proselytization aimed specifically at "conspiracy theorists".

I already believe in God and his son. My personal relationship, so don't butt in.

But this is really bizarre. The guy is talking about the October nuclear strike RIGHT NOW on his website.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I keep seeing hh:11 when I glance on the clock. This started after reinhardt warned of another "well photographed" 9/11 style event...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I saw another thread on this the other day centered around some christian radio host who said he knew the date and time of the attack, etc. I honestly did not believe it, chalking it up to so much gibberish, but I did hear something on NPR that may lend *some* credence to it. The leader of the taliban was killed by a CIA drone last week. This guy, his name escapes me right now, apparently had claimed in March of this year that he will launch an attack on D.C. that will "amaze the world".

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
And let me guess, when October 11th comes and goes without incident, a new date for December will be proclaimed as the actual day and when that date comes and goes without incident a new date will be given etc etc. IMO all these predictions do nothing but except incite fear.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Check out the 0:05 frame on the video. Take a close look at that left wing of the aircraft. How can a wing disappear behind a building which is in the background, not the foreground. In other words, the wing is in front of the building and appears to disappear behind it. Hey CNN, thanks for the solid!

There's no "mystery" or conspiracy to it, and the explanation is simple and mundane...

...it's because that's the way the video compression software works. The software is too slow to keep up with changing the pixels in those first few frames that the wing crosses in front of the building (the wing DOES become visible later).

If you watch the actual video rather than watching a compressed YouTube video, you will clearly see the wing. Please do some research.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I always thought the next " Terrorist attack " on America would be a nuke. I wasnt able to view the movie tho.... but from the other posts it is useless anyways.

IMO if a goverment wants their people to think that they are being attacked what better place than the capital.
I mean their defense would be " What kinda goverment nukes its own capital? "

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
When it comes to the illuminati everything has to tie in with the "Pagan Sun God" way of thinking, if they are using the number 11 then

Sept 11th 1990 was when Bush Snr made his New World Order Speach link

Sept 11th 2000 Twin Towers Attack Exactly 11 years apart.

A sun Cycle is 11 years link Everything has to tie in perfect

World War 1 ended on 11/11/1945 at exactly 11:11 am

The exact time of Solstice on the 21st Dec 2012 is at 11:11 am

Exactly 11 years before 21st Dec 2001 there was a partial eclipse link

So 11 years before October 11th, Nothing really going on.

But November 11 (11/11/1998)

Mars Landing
Confrontation with Iraq

11th November 2009 (11/11/09) is when screenings of the 2012 movie begin in some countries.

Or on November 11th 2001 (11/11/01) Bin Laden Claimed he had Nuclear Weapons link so the release date for those would be 11th November 2012 (11/11/12)

11th Nov 2011 Revelations Yahoo Video

Only kiddin, you can make predictions like this as easily as you can make a hat out of paper.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, if true, someone should tell Obama ;-)

2nd.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

On every single day throughout the year something is happening and in the newspapers.
So, you can just pick any other date and report some incidents that happened on that specific date.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When did God say pray for the saints in America and the church there?
I know nothing about God, the Christian God, saying anything of the sort, not any of his prophets saying anything of the sort.

Far right Christian evangelicals(aka liars) make me sick.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

A nuke will wipe out Washington DC on October 11

10/11/09

Which backwards is
09/11/01

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey! Reguarding secret Blackjack messages try this.

Take one of the messages like "This isn't simply entertainment" and convert to webdings font and tell me what you see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join