It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano-Particles in H1N1 vaccine ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I pulled this post off the Infowars website>>

"Why does the author of this article (Meryl Nass, MD) fail to mention that the vaccine will also contain nano-particles? These nano-particles attach to the brain stem, spinal chord and various nerve endings and can be controlled by low frequency radio waves. Why did the government sell all the low frequency band width to private corporations and switch television broadcasts to digital (high band/frequency)? Ever wonder why these Elf towers and Gwenn towers (most people think these are common cell towers – lol) have been erected in a perfectly spaced grid over the past 10 years or so"

I wanted to run this buy you all here so we can find out if it is true . I would not be suprised if this was the real reason to mass vaccinate.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I find that very hard to believe. This sounds like some Hollywood sci-fi plot.

If that were true, I'd wager it would be a ground breaking story that the MSM would be covering, because it would be pretty easy to prove and test this.

However, I'll bet my life on it that should anyone with the testing capabilities get a hold of a vial of vaccine and place it under the microscopes, you won't find any such nano-particles.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

I find that very hard to believe. This sounds like some Hollywood sci-fi plot.

If that were true, I'd wager it would be a ground breaking story that the MSM would be covering, because it would be pretty easy to prove and test this.

However, I'll bet my life on it that should anyone with the testing capabilities get a hold of a vial of vaccine and place it under the microscopes, you won't find any such nano-particles.

Not saying this is true, but if you dont think there are Hollywood-sci-fi plots going on in the real world every day, then your on the wrong site

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
If this is true then all they would need to do is turn up the RF energy(HAARP) to cause pain or even death.

In the video it mentions heavy metals being excited and generating heat which would kill cancer cells. Barium being a heavy metal or nano particles which might also produce the same effect could be heated up using RF energy.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by cloakndagger]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

Hehe, fair point.

No, I do think there's some merit to *some* of the theories and far flung fringe notions on ATS.

But this one, just thinking from a logical point of view - it would be so easy to prove the controlling nano-particle theory that it would be a huge story.

However, as always, I'm happy to be proven wrong. At least it would be interesting to my otherwise dull existence

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Probably right....hope we are wrong on this one. But getting it under a microscope is what we need. It will take a person with access to "borrow" a little for testing. Were counting on you Dr. Jekyl or Nurse Hyde.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You should probably edit your OP with the link to whatever you were quoting so we can look at it in context.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
the truth about that Russia created the swine flu should be spread and the more people realise it the less they will believe in that chit about that western governments created it to kill their own population and leave untouched the populations of their biggest rivals-Russia+naborhoods and China

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

It is the emperor's new clothes. The MSM wouldn't want to agree with Alex Jones and the "nutjobs" (or so they are labeled) so they won't cover the story.

I mean, they all new Bush was full of crap about Iraq and knowingly gave him a free pass. They even admit to it and make up bs excuses, but in the end they still admit that they knowingly gave the government a free pass.

Who cares why, they sold us a stupid false war because they didn't want to be the lone guy standing up with the truth.

No one, not now with the push to label people who believe in the 9-11 conspiracy mentally ill will someone take the first stab at reporting anything out of the norm.

I'm not saying it is true. I'm just saying even if it was no one would report it in MSM.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
yes you are so right i agree with you both

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

J Anat. 1996 December; 189(Pt 3): 503–505.

PMCID: PMC1167690
Copyright notice
Nanoparticles and microparticles for drug and vaccine delivery.
J Kreuter

Recently nanoparticles coated with polysorbate 80 enabled the passage of small peptides and other drugs across the blood-brain barrier and the exhibition of a pharmacological effect after intravenous injection. Without the use of this type of nanoparticles the drugs did not cross this barrier and yielded no effect.

www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

They were doing it 13 yrs ago, you'd better believe they are doing it now, and realize that the military has "played" with it.

One aim of this project will be to compare different nanocarriers (i.e., nanohydrogels, star
copolymers, and spray-dried PLGA nanoparticles) for the ability to incorporate biological threat-relevant vaccine antigens and deliver those
antigens through the stratum corneum to immune-responsive cells in the epidermis.

www.dtic.mil...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What we might be dealing with could be a high advanced type of stealth nano technology, that wouldn't be detectable in a conventional way under a microscope.
I mean look at # like morgellons.

Nowadays it isn't a good idea to let the gov inject ANYTHING into your body anymore, because too much trust has been lost + to much (secret) technology has been developed by the gov.

Ko3

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I had the very same thought when I heard the vaccinations are mandatory. I couldn't find anything to back it up though, as you did. Very well put and a great thread. I think this may be a way to turn up the volume on a project that has been in place for a while. Or it may be a way to vanquish those particular dna strands that are not profitable. Remember the dna collection that is going on. They could line up medical, financials, personalities with those strands and eliminate ones they see as a problem. Star and flag.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

You should probably edit your OP with the link to whatever you were quoting so we can look at it in context.
Im still new , Im scared to try to edit . But I will look into it.
As for the link , your in luck....

www.infowars.com...

here is the post>>
Craig Says:

August 9th, 2009 at 5:15 pm
Why does the author of this article (Meryl Nass, MD) fail to mention that the vaccine will also contain nano-particles? These nano-particles attach to the brain stem, spinal chord and various nerve endings and can be controlled by low frequency radio waves. Why did the government sell all the low frequency band width to private corporations and switch television broadcasts to digital (high band/frequency)? Ever wonder why these Elf towers and Gwenn towers (most people think these are common cell towers – lol) have been erected in a perfectly spaced grid over the past 10 years or so?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It is post #69....funny..any ways it is a thread talking about " Using New Laws for Swine Flu May Create a Perfect Storm"

Hope this helps everyone.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, i can't speak for the credibility of these sources, especially being one of them is purported to be channeled from the extra-dimensional race called the "Hathors"... So please, no need to criticize them, i am interested in responses to the "information"

tomkenyon.com...'

www.spiritofmaat.com...

just found this article too.... still reading it....

spiritofmaat.com...

top topics

join