It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I'm jealous of radical muslims...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I totally regret posting this thread. I guess I went about it in the wrong way. It was not my intention to anger anyone. I just thought (mistakingly) that I was using a good analogy. I dont want to start a training camp for suicide bombers. Thats crazy. I guess what I was trying to say is that if the people held a death penalty for corrupt politicians, then only honest people would run for office. Yes, it would obviously never work or ever be instated because, like was said above, too many complications would arise.

I will stand by this though; I believe that the people who have out right screwed the people of this country in the name of this country should be executed. George Bush Sr., who took us to war without congressional approval, who is guilty of neumorus war crimes, and who has the blood of countless american soldiers on his hands, is a good example.
Others, IMO, would include a majority of those in AIPAC and the CFR, members of the Builderberg Group, and the heads of the federal reserve.

Let me apologize again for being overly aggressive and slightly immature in the way I approached the subject. I'm just very angry and frustrated at the way my country is being raped. I'm 25 years old, in college, working, and a father. I once thought that I and my children had a bright future ahead of us, but with the (IMO intentional) destruction of the world economies, that bright future has been set much further away. I have to change majors if I want to find a job where I live once I graduate, which puts me back 2 years. 2 years of hard work wasted. I know a lot of people around the world have horrible lives, and I feel for them, I really do. I actually cried one night last fall at the devestation of the palestinians by Israel. But that's them, my forfathers fought and died so I could live the american dream, and now that is being ripped away from countless americans. So forgive me if sometimes I entertain the thought of blowing these pricks to hell where they belong. I know it's not the right way of doing things. Like I said before, it was just a hypothetical rant.

<< 1   >>

join