It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing with Sound

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Cool post, yeah I do believe sound does heal, it can also aggravate, listening to a good song or even one of those relaxation cds with forest birds and oceans can work, don't know how it could be used beyond being implemented in recovery or waiting rooms though.

Probably helps with blood-pressure and helps you to relax. Anything which does that has to be good for your insides and help to some extent with healing mentally, emotionally and physically.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
huggs!

neat post....

i think in a 100 years is enuff ample time for many medical miricles...

sound is amazing,,,,to relaxing listening to the rain fall or a little child singing a cute song....or birds singing....

its quite possible....!

possible as well sound type inventions could be used to make barries to stop annoying sounds,,,,,traffic,,,loud trains,,,barking dogs,,,,etc,,,

in 500 hundred years,,,,,borderline un-imaginable...

a few thousand years,,,,unbeleivable....

i do think the world will have to work together,,,we are all still in the bad apple catagory,,,,
but that is human nature....

maybe certain humans will have had enuff and start their own colonies in space....
even if we all look the same/same religon that doesnt work either......

80% of us on this planet have common scense so we have some odds.....lol...

huggs everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I've always imagined that really advanced aliens do that. I think it's a great idea!

It's kinda like radiation therapy only with sound! And maybe that will get us back to living 800 years and not looking old.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
There is more truth to what you feel than you realise, the truely disgusting thing is that it has already been accomplished in the 1930's.

www.youtube.com...

That's it...thread closed. My prediction has thus already come to pass, and it works exactly the way I'd envisioned it. Zero in on the frequency of a bug, and pop the little organism. That's what I had envisioned, that's how I saw it in my mind's eye how it would work, and someone beat me to it nearly a century ago.

/bow

And thanks for the links...this is incredible stuff. Royal Rife's work is now as important to me as Tesla's.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
the fact that we are at our very microscopic core nothing but vibrations of light. that in itself must account for the theory. Nice post.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've got some closing thoughts on this...

I always try to keep an open mind. Not open enough to where my brain falls out, but not closed enough to where new stuff can't get in either.

But this is the stuff where conspiracy theories come from, on founded basis I might add.

I don't mean to pervert the original thread, but I must say (read: blow off steam) this is one conspiracy theory I can and will ascribe to. How can I believe that my health and safety is a *corporation's* primary concern when my ill health protects their bottom line? It is not beyond the realm of reality to consider health in the world as one of the most disturbing, prolific lies of all time.

A chef's salad costs $12.50 and a chili-dog costs $4.50. I don't care about any agricultural/cost arguments either.

Corporations are there to make money. They have shareholders. Profit is their bottom line, and must be, if they are to run a successful corporation.

How can I believe, being informed OR ignorant that health could ever be in the best interest of a corporation's bottom line when health itself threatens the very basis upon which the corporation was formed?

I don't need a Ph.D in economics to see this?

The healthier I am, the less money they make, so, since naturally, human being are capable of demonstrating some pretty horrific behavior, how could I NOT believe that the suppression of "junk science", "pseudoscience" or "alternative healing" isn't propaganda and misinformation to keep us all sick?

Sure! Most alternative healing IS garbage, IS junk and IS pseudoscience, but the small fraction of stuff that really CAN work is simply dismissed.

Pah, the more I write, the angrier I get...

Stay sick America! You're making someone a ton of coin. Anything that threatens your illness threatens their bottom line.

Looks like we'll have to blow ourselves up a coupla HUNDRED more times before we get over this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sounds is effective and definitely under utilized for good. Music, unfortunately tends to use it very poorly. There was been work done along these lines. A guy named John David in the mid 80s did quite a bit following on the heals of work he studied in Russia. There are, or have been some stores around that are specifically directed at healing with music. I know there is or was a store in the Seattle area. "New Age" stores have lead the way with some of this and of course RIFF focused on this (pun) back in the 30s. Radionics is another area that has been very effective. The old SE-5 type of unit produced notable results. What is missing the most is an understanding of how to focus and draw the spirit upwards so as to maximize the positive effect.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Not only have I figured out the secret to heal with sound but I live it and I did a masters degree research on it as well.

Here's an article I had published on the subject of harmonics and healing (believe me it's NOT your standard take on it) plus links to my earlier articles on that site.

www.mind-energy.net...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Good post.

Not too sure it needs to be a prediction as such - as really the usage of sound and vibration for healing is something that a number of cultures have done for centuries.

My own culture (Maori) utilises sound, vibration within our waiata/song, moteatea/laments or tauparapara/chants, or within the *music* generated by specific instruments to create healing effect.

Maori Instruments - Usage for Healing

Porotiti

Often used as a toy, the alternating spin produces a whizzing or whirring sound. This sound is enhanced by carving the surface, used for healing by spinning over areas of rheumatism or arthritis, the sound vibration massages joints in a similar way to modern ultrasound.

Other Cultures Usage of Sound for Healing

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hi OP, et al;

I'll share something with you on the subject, for what's it worth...

As this was years ago, perhaps even a decade or so, recollection of the entire event is difficult but the stuff that stuck in my head I just can't forget.

It was a very vivid dream. I remember in that dream I found myself back home, as in the area of my hometown (of birth which is on a different continent than the one I reside on right now).

I was literally floating few feet above the railroad tracks, heading towards the town. Just FYI, floating is my preferred mode of transportation when dreaming (beside flying or riding a bicycle).

I was about dozen or so kilometers outside the town limits. Never the less, the area is very familiar to me, including the landmarks. Thing is, some of the buildings looked deserted or in ruin, which I thought was strange, as I would suspect they would not neglect those specific buildings. I do not remember anything further on that.

Here's the crucial part, as I remember having some sort of a device in one hand. A box that fits in the palm of your hand, size of a mobile radio (CB for example), though more square than rectangular in its proportions.

I somehow knew that this device was used to diagnose and heal people (and perhaps animals) using sound. No recollection whether it was audible sound or other, sorry. But basically an all-in-one "black box," though I think it was not black but perhaps lighter in colour.

The next bit I (sort of) remember was an approximate year. I say approximate because even when I woke up I was confused about it. It was not clear to me whether it was 206x or 20x6 (2063 or 2026, etc), but I distinctly remember 20 at the beginning and 6...somewhere after it. I do know the number was the year because I asked (myself?) what year it was.

And that's all I can remember, or that stuck with me after all these years. But I feel we won't have to wait hundreds of years for the sound healing thingymajingy.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
Not only have I figured out the secret to heal with sound but I live it and I did a masters degree research on it as well.

Here's an article I had published on the subject of harmonics and healing (believe me it's NOT your standard take on it) plus links to my earlier articles on that site.

www.mind-energy.net...

Holy carp. That's some light reading there...It's a good thing I know a pinch of math and a touch of music theory. That'll take me a coupla reads to grok entirely. Bookmarked.

If consciousness is yin, then what is yang?
And what would be the balancing compliment to sound?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Hi OP, et al;

I'll share something with you on the subject, for what's it worth...

My dad imparted to me a similar dream like yours. Instead of a device that healed, my dad saw a dirt hut that did the same. My dad, being the rocket scientist he was, couldn't figure out why this place dramatically healed people the way it did until he considered harmonics and cutting magnetic fields.

It was really interesting to hear about it...the hut had no metals, had no corners, everything was smoothed or rounded and patients were simply treated on wooden gurneys that would tilt them in varying degrees of inclination.

Something about cutting magnetic fields, and maximizing the effect of the planet's (he said it wasn't earth) electromagnetic field around the bodies of the ill.

Fascinating to think about

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Guavas --- thanks for digging in! I had a similar question today over at conspiracycentral.net... where I had posted the same link in response. I pointed out that according to alchemy it both starts and ends with jing (electrochemical) or lead as yin as the reflection of inner nature aka female formless awareness. The best book on this is called "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk.

So there's generative force -- electrochemical yin -- aka negative vitality. Then it's positive vitality -- electromagnetic yang -- aka negative spirit. Then positive spirit turns back into jing as generative force aka prenatal vitality.

Yeah it's tricky -- but the process is based on, again, complementary opposite harmonics or the "cycle of fifths" applied to the body for ionization.

Advanced practice is the full-lotus yoga position aka padmasana which is the tetrahedron aka pyramid power as a 4 equilateral triangles each composed of two yin-yang or 2:3:4 triangles.

Actually the full-lotus is the most advanced Freemason practice as detailed by Professor Hugh B. Urban's article which I've cited online. And the harmonic paradox stems from Plato and was picked up by Marsilio Ficino and then the Freemasons through the Templars, etc.

Anyway if you want to practice music for healing the best introduction practice is the small universe or microcosmic orbit which again is detailed in the book Taoist Yoga but is the 12 notes applied to the outside of the body -- just like practicing a music scale. Only with each scale cycle the energy, through resonance transduction, intensifies, creating blissful heat, then electromagnetic energy and finally light (as I described above -- generative force is heat, positive vitality is electromagnetic energy and light is negative spirit as shen. When you can see light outside your body -- around other people -- then you access precognition, telepathy and telekinesis.

The process starts and ends with jing or lead as the number 2 is the female number or material resonance reflection of the source of the male number 1 -- the source of the I-thought -- is the always already:

Inner Nature (female formless awareness).

springforestqigong.com... -- Chunyi Lin is a real qigong energy master who spent a month in full-lotus in a cave -- just living off free energy harmonics, needing no water and no food. Now Chunyi Lin heals patients recommend from the Mayo Clinic. He shot laser-love energy into me and he does long distance healing with his third eye. He sits in full-lotus 4 hours a day and he fasts one day a week....

You can get the small universe practice c.d. from springforestqigong.com...

reply to post by guavas

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
Guavas --- thanks for digging in! I had a similar question today over at conspiracycentral.net... where I had posted the same link in response.

Hmm. Now that is interesting that you bring up qigong...I'm rather fascinated by qigong masters, despite the fact that I asked James Randi about them - haha.

In fact, I've been studying Japanese as a stepping stone to Chinese, in the hopes that someday, I can read about qigong without westernized filtering.

I believe that there is something to it, and the best way to understand it is likely going to be circumventing westernized thinking, that is if I'm to wrap my head around it.

I'm not so much into yoga per se, but I'm very interested in taichi, as a possible lead-in to qigong. Movement for harmony and balance. But, I'm also aware that these arts are very dangerous, and you need to have a master at your side at all times or else you could wind up literally killing yourself. (I've heard of people croaking doing unsupervised yoga).

I know for a fact that there is something to meditation, as I've experienced some very indescribable sensations while practicing. Perhaps, as more knowledge congeals in my tiny little squirrel brain, maybe I'll lock up in a Full Lotus and cogitate it all haha.

How did you get into contact with a bonafide qigong master?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Hi Guavas,

Your post reminded me of an article I read at educateyourself.org about Sound Therapy, using a tone generator. Different frequencies are used to help different conditions.

At the site above, there are some frequency lists you can download. At the bottom of the page it notes some additional pages on how to use the tone frequencies for RIFE Therapy.

I haven't used it yet because I wanted to read more about the technology before using it........

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Very interesting topic. I’m a rep for a hyperbaric product supply company. I was visiting one of my doctors the other day and he was telling me all about this new machine that he bought that is very similar to the ideas being discussed here. The unit has 450 preprogrammed radio frequencies that are supposedly set to attack whatever health problems that are ailing you, even cancer. The link to the product is www.2detoxify.com... I’m not here to try and sell anything I’ve just been a lurker on this site for a while and when I read this post I was compelled to respond to what I just learned recently. Alternative medicine I think is a great thing. I’m not a 100% believer that all natural remedies will cure all our health problems but it’s worth a try. I know there is a battle going on between alternative medicine practitioners and MD’s but we need to stop making the government and these drug peddlers rich off our health.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Guavas -- thanks again for your continued interest. In response to the Western "techno-fixes" (frequency machines, chi machines/rife machines/magnet healing, etc.) -- the answer is this:

Only consciousness can truly heal -- consciousness has no frequency -- so if we rely on a certain frequency or certain amplitude of energy then an imbalance will occur.

This sounds elitist but I read ONE BOOK A DAY -- nonfiction -- and I've done so since I trained with the qigong master back in 2000.

I can assure you that civilization is evil -- I could see dead spirits. I had telepathy, telekinesis and precognition. I could create water from the atmosphere -- this is called the "ambrosia" -- it's literally electrolysis and water flows down into the brain.

Anyway my perceptions were extremely finely balanced. Qigong master Chunyi Lin chastised me because I stopped practicing -- the energy was TOO STRONG! I was doing exorcisms of people who were possessed by evil -- and I then accidently pulled this old lady's spirit out of her head!

She couldn't see what I was doing but she asked me for a healing and I was standing next to her. I pulled the energy blockage straight up from the center of her head and the qigong master had taught never to do this. I had underestimated my power and had forgotten he said this. Suddenly I felt this heavy electromagnetic blog of energy pull out of the top of her head and right when I felt this the old lady just started BAWLING -- even though she couldn't see what I was doing.

Anyway she kept bawling for at least 15 minutes straight -- so you have to be careful when the energy gets strong. But consciousness is BIDIRECTIONAL because it's directed by intention and so can always be reversed. When it does reverse the energy has to resonate back through the pure consciousness.

Here's what I just posted over at realitysandwich.com... which gives further details about the complementary opposite harmonics based on male and female resonance....

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by guavas

Originally posted by chaoticwolf88
Music (Harmonic Frequencies/Sound Waves) is the key to life's greatest mysteries.

Howling At The Moon,
Chaotic Wolf

You know what...I firmly and honestly believe that your statement is true, and I cannot explain why I believe in sound or ascribe to it as being this crazy, magical panacea. I just..."know." Like an instinct. A gut reaction. There is magic in them thar little vibrating beasties, who, waste not, nor want not in their perpetual, endless state of motion.

Methinks energy needs to be rethunk a lil'.

/shrug

If you believe the bible, everything is raised out of sound. And in the beginning, there was the word.

I came to realize this also, it's very intelligent.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Piezonuclear Sonofusion is the new term for the Logos (which came from Egyptian Pyramid Power)....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join