It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Freemasons...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Masonic barbecues are brilliant! Anyone can serve the food as everyone is wearing an apron, the owl burgers always go down a hoot (sorry!), and burning human effigies on the grill is cheaper than coals and always gives your food that extra smokey flavour!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, I can help out.

Free Masons, worship the devil, they like to abuse little children sexually especially their own children or the children of their neighbours, they are also into occult sex rituals and control the world while having butt sex with the house of Windsor.

On top of all this, they lie, and cheat everyone around them, they also molest cute animals like kittens etc.

All Free Masons are also stupid and under intelligent and like to eat their own faeces

The above is just a joke…..
So it's harmless, right?

Still laughing?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
Well, I can help out.

Free Masons, worship the devil, they like to abuse little children sexually especially their own children or the children of their neighbours, they are also into occult sex rituals and control the world while having butt sex with the house of Windsor.

On top of all this, they lie, and cheat everyone around them, they also molest cute animals like kittens etc.

All Free Masons are also stupid and under intelligent and like to eat their own faeces

So it's harmless, right?

Still laughing?

Get help. . .

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So now your insinuating that I have health problems, more specifically that I have mental issues.
You have already hinted that you have a diagnose ready.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetragrammaton

I say, Get help, and you suddenly say that I'm insinuating that you have mental health problems. . .

Curiouser and curiouser. . .

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
Well, I can help out.

So it's harmless, right?

Still laughing?

What is really sad is that some of what you wrote here is what the bonehead antis actually think is real. that is why it's fun to poke at them. Most with enough grey matter to complete a sentence know which is humor and which is just dumb. Try not to take it personal. I don't.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What else where you insinuating that I should need help with.
I see what you are trying to do, you will not succeed however.
Try and Google; Get Help.

You will see that the top 4 results are from:

How to get help
A list of frequently asked questions about how to get help from a psychiatrist, how to complain and what to do if you are worried abut someone.
www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mentalhealthinfoforall/.../howtogethelp.aspx - Cached - Similar

Mental Health America: Get Help
Get Help. If you, a friend or a loved one think that you might have a mental health disorder or if you are just going through a tough time in your life and ...
www.nmha.org/go/help - Cached - Similar

beyondblue: the national depression initiative - Get Help
10 Jun 2008 ... If you or someone you know is at risk of harming themselves or someone else it is important you get help immediately. ...
www.beyondblue.org.au/index.aspx?link_id=107 - Cached - Similar

APA Help Center - Health & Emotional Wellness - "Stress: When and ...
Stress: When and How to Get Help. In the workplace and at home, stress and other difficult situations are at an all-time high for many Americans. ...
www.apahelpcenter.org/articles/article.php?id=27 - Cached - Similar

So don’t try to play around with me!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yes in all fairness it was over the top.
But I was trying to illustrate a point.

While this OP addressed the masons on the board, it didn’t ask about how you make owl burgers, or how many satanic rituals you practise.

The OP asked a fair question, how many real masons (people who build stuff with bricks) are there left...
It could have evolved into a nice discussion, but instead it’s filled with masons padding each others backs.

I actually gave a star to the mason joking about the light bulbs, because it made me laugh, it was a nice joke.
But then it continued, I tried to address this; but instead of understanding I was ridiculed, by your enlightened brother..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Bwaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. I can't believe you actually believe that stuff. Networkdude wheres my owl burger at? I'm hungry.

Have you tried the goats eyes??? It's a delecacy in some countries.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hey back to the OP.....I am WM of my lodge, and I owned a Masonary (see difference) company for several years. I can lay brick, stone, and synthetic stone!! I can also build curbs!

Sadly, my skills are not up to par with the guys that worked for me, but I can work as an "Operative Mason" if necessary!

The Lodge guys had a hard time getting me to say Ma-son-ry instead of Ma-son-ARY! It was a joke for awhile!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Fair point, I shall leave you

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Nope I haven’t ridden the goat (u) yet.

But I like your symbolism….

Want to play a game?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
One of these days i promised my girl i would build a firepit in the back yard. I will do that with red brick and some kind of accent brick to make it look nice. Any pointers, AugustusMasonicus?

I actually saw the idea here on the survial forum. I can not remember the poster but he built a brick planter and I just used his idea but made mine smaller. Try searching for 'brick planter' it may come up.

By the way, you are also invited to the roast next time. Just bring some booze.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So, there are still two Freemasons in the world that can do masonary work? That would explain why our country is built like crap. I think Freemasons need to relearn the art, so when they take over, they can build a building that will last. New Orleans would still be standing if it had not have been made out of toothpicks and popcicle sticks. Insted of hunting owls for burgers, you need to have a bricklaying classes at those meetings. Or rename the club to Freethumbtwiddlers.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daysofnoe

point well taken my friend.

I know several brick masons and to my knowledge, they are not freemasons. I kind of always wondered why they weren't. It just seems logical. When I was given the second degree, there was quite a bit about geometry. I started to get a bit nervous as that was the only class I ever failed.
Good thing there is a difference between speculative and operative, or I'd be toast.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

LOL

I'd like my owl burder medium-rare

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by daysofnoe

In a pinch, I probably could. I spent many summers assisting a brick layer and laid a few bricks, stones, concrete blocks, etc. That was over 20 years ago, so I am a little rusty.

Re: ...to change a lightbulb.
It took over 18 months to get 2 ceiling fans raised so we did not get a "buzz cut" whenever we moved about the lodge. Lightbulbs...might as well forget it. LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Agreed, sometimes poking fun at others and ourselves can go over the top. But I think we should step back from the rhetoric from both sides of the arguments for and against Masonry.

I think they were making fun of themselves trying to explain several times in the past the misconceptions or out right lies purported against masons. It is odd, but it seems OK when we poke fun at ourselves and those of our “groups” and is out of bounds for those who are outside of that select group. (i.e.: It is OK for me to tell Drunken Irishmen jokes because I am Irish.)

IMO, what was sated by you as an attempt at humour was said more as an attempt of deflection rather than funny. To comply with joking as an Anti-Mason point of view would have been better stating things like, “Yeah, we are all at our meetings teaching us to jump to conclusions, or how to close our minds even tighter, or to retell statements with no basis of truthful research or how to repeat things told us with no effort on our part to verify what we are told, and how to believe hearsay as truthful statements etc.”

Once again, this is not meant as an attack and I do agree that sometimes humans go overboard on what some see as good-natured-ribbing and others see as harassment.

Just my .02 worth.

Slan

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It is not an attack. Your right

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
How many Freemasons...

Originally posted by eMachine

"....does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

None. The light of the Great Architect of the Universe shines bright forever.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join