It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the MINIMUM 2010 census questions to answer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Census 2010 arrived in the mail today:

Question 1: How many people were living in this (house, apartment, mobile home) on April 1, 2010? Number of people = ___

Question 2: Were there any additional people staying here April 1, 2010 that you did not include in Question 1? (multiple choice follows) *Select 'no additional people if applicable*

Question 3: Is this a house, apartment, or mobile home? a.) owned by you or someone in this household with a mortgage or loan. b.) Owned by you or someone free and clear. c.) rented. d.) occupied without payment of rent.

Question 4: What is your telephone number? *we may call if we don't understand an answer*

Question 5: What is person 1's name? *last name*, *first name*, *MI*.

Question 6: What is person 1's sex? *male, female*

Question 7: What is person 1's age and what is person 1's date of birth?

Question 8: Is person 1 of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin? *check which applies*

Question 9: What is person 1's race? *white, black, Am. Indian or Alaska native*

Question 10: Does person 1 sometimes live or stay somewhere else? *check which applies*

THAT'S IT. Perhaps there are different Census forms floating around, but this is what I got. The other pages are all for additional people and ask for name, age, date of birth, sex, and relation to person 1. I used BOLD text above to cite the only questions which are intrusive and ask for specific, full name and date of birth, and phone number. Aside from this, I have no argument with the 2010 Census. I filled out everything except the bolded questions -I still do not know if I will, either.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by 051r15]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

It was noted in a chat room that I frequent that having been there for several years - those people know more about me than was asked on this census. (same form as 051r15 posted above)

And for anyone that uses Facebook - get real, you have probably given out way more info to anyone that cares to read your drivel.

The form I got was not intrusive at all (except for that phone # part) which I handled with plausible deniability.

You can fight this if you really want to but really - this isn't choosing your battles wisely.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheFacts
reply to post by 051r15

And for anyone that uses Facebook - get real, you have probably given out way more info to anyone that cares to read your drivel.

Not me. I fake everything public...but a lot of other people do not, so you are definitely making a good point.

You can fight this if you really want to but really - this isn't choosing your battles wisely.

Perhaps. $100 - $500 for not answering questions might turn into a nightmare, so who knows for sure? I added my name and birth date, but I agree with the plausible exception to the phone number. I figure it like this: less than two years until the world either ends -or we continue to trudge along like the mundane swine that we all have become. By that time, the figures and data will just be tabulated...and I will either be held up in a bunker some place or dancing in the streets handing out free cans of beenie-weenies to passers by.

Pretty good either way. Well. Whatever.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by 051r15]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
census came to my home again today, said they wanted to double check, when i asked why are the still double checking in august, they said they just needed to double check, again.

some answer, all she asked was my name,

then left,

odd???

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
whoops double post

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c86f669f9f5c.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 17-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join