It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Operations, The Military Industrial Complex, SAP's, and CAP's, Can You Handle The Truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dwiggen

Ever checked out Metal Gear Solid? Read about the final installment.

That is the future my friend.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I'll have to look more into, I find it interesting. I don't know much about the situation; however, the hard concept to grasp is intentional 'muddying' of the waters by these SAP's.

As far as I can see those are one of the only proof positives of a Shadow Govt. IMO it shows the manipulation of the regular govt.

reply to post by dwiggen

Hi, I never said I was putting land fall info. out; just bringing light to something that has been out. IMO there is more, and more information on the net about these programs, and the ability to share the information is easier than ever. I think it's a pertinent topic to stay on top of; even make SAP's a household term. In that manner we might show the govt./shadow govt. we aren't just stupid sheeple.

reply to post by Asktheanimals

I'll check that out. I live in the Central America, or as it's said here America Central. To actually be here, and see what was a banana republic, or is; I find amazing. You mentioned El Salvador?? OMG, talk about a creepy feeling overall. It's probably the most US controlled nation, and the most corrupt. It's very beautiful.

reply to post by Sundancer

Hey, it just takes one candle in a dark room to bring light. Just imagine if you had a thousand, or million candles. These puppeteers in the shadows need the dark to conceal their deceptions

reply to post by dimensionaljumper

I have nothing wrong with "national secrets"; however, a SAP/CAP is not a national secret. They are private corporations given tremendous amounts of no bid money, and lots of power.

They have no oversight other than give me money for this project; which by the way I'll never tell you(congress), or anyone else what it is about.

The difference is in the ability to disclose at a later date. The Freedom Of Information Act has disclosed a lot of information from way back, but now-a-days with the shift to SAP's there will never be any disclosure, or *****accounting for tax payer dollars*********

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Almost all SAP/CAP's deal with defense. Therefore they ARE a national secret.

To maintain the "enforcer" status among the greatest nations in the world, one must have the best defense to back it up. The only way to be the best is to have capabilities that no one else has. The only way to ensure that they never have those capabilities is to shroud those capabilities in secrecy.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

"They have no oversight other than give me money for this project; which by the way I'll never tell you(congress), or anyone else what it is about."

- information is only given out on a need to know basis. This is how control is maintained.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

sure, and who has the secrets??? Private run for profit corporations have those very secrets; not the runaway Government; which is supposed to belong to "We The People".

I'm not trying to argue, but the secrets are owned by private multinational corporations, how can you say they are kept by the govt, or for our good???

Look how many times the corporations are caught selling, or having information "stolen".

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

"which is supposed to belong to "We The People". "

-most Americans cant even keep their personal lives in order, much
less be bestowed within information on top secret programs and intelligence, and then get to decide how those programs should operate.

Those that are at the top are there for a reason. They did not just fall
into such positions. They are some of the most intelligent and determined individuals on the planet. I would much rather them be in the know and call the shots instead of the average American. IMHO

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Okay, so you don't have a problem with Special Access Programs which are the most sensitive, or ***illegal***** programs being run by multi national corporations????

Because that's who run the SAP's..............Haliburton for example is now not even a US corporation, they are based out of Dubai.

I really don't see how you can honestly think what you wrote.

You expect a multinational corporation, with multinational ***contracts**** to honesty keep one section of the same company away from another???...............Considering a private corporation exists for no other reason than profit?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
...what do you think of this?...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

...what do you think of this?...

First off it is an excellent video. What else do I think??? I think the video opens a whole can of worms into Esoteric History, and shadow governments of the world.

The video fully illustrates the use of SAP's without actually mentioning them by name.

It goes in depth on Operation Paperclip without mentioning it by name.

Through Operation Paperclip, and SAP's I think it is obvious that another parallel history of the 20th history can be written. Let alone how far back shadow control through deception, runs.

The "bell" as mentioned ties into David Wilcot's Nomtalk(sp) project as well. I believe the technology employed by the bell is parallel to ancient mystical esoteric knowledge of the third eye, or the pituitary gland.

I think the knowledge is out, and is being used in this world as a means of absolute control through a veiled manner.

Imagine being able to fully use your third eye. The ability to access other dimensions; higher dimensions. It would give the practitioner the ability to access vast amounts of information; which unfortunately I believe is the case here; however, it's not used for good, but for evil.

There is proof of trying to access this ability through the 60's with MK-ULTRA; using mind altering drugs such as '___', or more ancient '___'.

'___' being what was used by ancients to access the full capabilities of the pituitary gland.

Proof in this also through government remote viewing programs.

It is amazing to see the amount of SAP's out there, and how they are tied back into multinational corporations. The speaker in the video you provided also mentions it going back to Germany, and more ancient Prussia; which was officially done away with I believe in the 13th century. It gave rise to the Teutonic Knights.

I know the EU is based in Germany. I have to wonder if the very world of shadow government which operate out of multinational corporations all go back to those very knights???

I've researched them today a teeny tiny bit. I believe there are 12 knights to this order, and the positions still exist. Isn't there 12 Federal Reserve Banks???

If that's the case, then I wonder whether the shadow control framework, or divisions of are in plain site.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

So have you gone through this list of Military Industrial Complex Companies to find out which ones are black ops and habour SAPS etc?

Have you found ones possibly linked to chemtrails?

From where I'm sitting you haven't.

All you've shown is some things are kept above top secret, which is pretty much stating the obvious isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join