It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I R UFOs over Dundee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just spotted this very interesting video and hope that it has not been posted before, If so my appologies.

Here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

Satelites are out in my opinion, what do you guys think?

[edit on 073131p://f13Sunday by Bob Down Under]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Bugger! Just delete this thread Mods sorry.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just what are they using to get the images..? the you tube video dosent say. It looks like they are rotating some kind of projector screen. Looks fake to me not even satellites.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The night vision is better when you catch the UFO in hover.
Sitting around, do not know haw long, can illuminate around
the craft and a vertical column.
The suspension column is part of the one wire one way AC of
power and force projection of proven Tesla experiments.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
if the original poster of the video from dundee is who i think he is, then this is genuine footage.

You see nearly any ufo footage from the dundee region, this guy is the guy who shot it.

close on the triangle footage on ufo hunters.

+ side im not far from him and have just invested in some night vision and a telescope that is compatible with the camera setup i have.. hope to start getting some nice footage and looking forward to exploring the moon / universe in nice details from the telescope ive purchased.. my first one, but its a belter.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by zeetroyman]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have spent some time looking at these videos already. Without doubt they aren't faked, he is really filming these "objects". I came to the conclusion that the only possibility is light reflection on birds. And this is a very real possibility in my opinion as the videos are all shot in a large city. The video of the two lights darting about, this type of flight pattern would be very close to that of a pair of Tern species, which are of course very white underneath. They are also extremely common on the east Scottish coast, and migrate by night. In fact, there are often more birds in the air at night than day.

Without any doubt, this camera will be picking up any bird with a pale underside flying overhead as they reflect city lights well. Just look at gulls at night. Until this is eliminated from the equation the videos have one major flaw.

If they are not birds, then what he is filming does defy explanation. There is an easy test, which I attempted to mail him to carry out. Film for a period at a rural location with no light pollution. If nothing shows up then..........it is probably birds.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by ziggy09]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy09

I've commented on these vids in other threads on ATS, And regarding Birds/Bats or insects just look closely especially at the end of the vid, They are above cloud height and almost disappearing behind cloud cover at times.

So when you factor in they are at high altitude, Then their speed and manoeuvres becomes way out of the possibility of Birds etc.

I'm surprised these vids don't get more attention from the experts here, Cos i can't logically explain them

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is very impressive footage, this night-vision filming does seem worth the investment. Just what the heck is up there?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
To the posters who know the authors of this footage - can you advise me what their equipment used was?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

I'm curious too, as it's definately not live footage of the sky directly from the camera recording.

It seems to be a recording on a screen or wall (maybe projector?) being filmed and indoors from the sounds of the voices and when the kid points and walks past it shows.

Still if the original footage is real it's very interesting indeed

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by songthrush

I think the person filming these uses a "Yukon Tracker" Night vision linked up to a tv or monitor and then he films the monitor with a camcorder.

I'm sure thats what i've seen posted before in one of the other threads.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I can confirm seeing objects move just like this visibly.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by ziggy09

I've commented on these vids in other threads on ATS, And regarding Birds/Bats or insects just look closely especially at the end of the vid, They are above cloud height and almost disappearing behind cloud cover at times.

So when you factor in they are at high altitude, Then their speed and manoeuvres becomes way out of the possibility of Birds etc.

I'm surprised these vids don't get more attention from the experts here, Cos i can't logically explain them

Can I ask how you determined these were "high-altitude" clouds? As far as I can see out of my window every day clouds can be anything from ground level to 50,000ft +. Not to mention birds can fly at just about any altitude an aircraft can! Birds fly in, out and above cloud all the time. The massive assumption you make that they are at "high altitude" has absolutely no substance whatsoever. There is not one scrap of evidence at all as to what altitude these lights are in those videos. They could be just 50 feet above the observer quite easily.

In fact, as I know Dundee very well, it is prone to a lot of very low coastal cloud, often with a base of no more than a few hundred feet.

I have no idea just how high a bird would still reflect the city lights, but at a guess, on a clear night (which he always films), if it was a very white bird this could well be several thousands of feet.

As for speed, how do you judge this without knowing distance, there are absolutely no known reference points to make any assumption of speed. "200 feet away and these things are probably doing about 30 mph, 20,000 feet away and they are breaking the sound barrier, do you see my point here? As for manoeuvreability...........have you ever watched a tern or wader fly?

I am not saying these are birds, but as this footage does eliminate just about everything else it is vital that this one possibility is eliminated. Which it is isn't. Until he films away from city lights, the videos have a fundamental flaw.

I am being the devils advocate here of course, I have studied these videos a lot and I did find one anomally against the bird theory. That is the rapid acceleration shown a few times by one of the objects. I did find this somewhat unusual in any bird flight. However it may be optical illusion as it may well have suddenly dived which of course would have given this effect. It is just impossible to judge this in film taken at night.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy09

The vid in question i'm sure was taken on a fairly clear night, Where i'm assuming on a similar clear sky in the daytime most wispy type clouds seen are usually at a very high altitude. And that being the case then the acceleration shown for something at that height, To my mind is far beyond any bird/bat or insect.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by ziggy09

The vid in question i'm sure was taken on a fairly clear night, Where i'm assuming on a similar clear sky in the daytime most wispy type clouds seen are usually at a very high altitude. And that being the case then the acceleration shown for something at that height, To my mind is far beyond any bird/bat or insect.

Agreed, and I got that impression too. But it is again a massive assumption to make with no evidence. The video just isn't good enough to judge cloud type or height, they could quite as easily be whisps of low sea cloud drfiting over or even smoke. Northern Scotland still has a very high use of coal fires for heating, most houses have chimneys. I can see smoke from my neighbours this very minute drifting acorss the night sky!

I actually really admire this guys efforts, if anyone deserves to get a "smoking gun" video he does. But while he is filming using an image intensifier camera amidst the glare of a large city full of birds whizzing about in the night sky, it is going to be very difficult!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy09

Northern Scotland still has a very high use of coal fires for heating, most houses have chimneys. I can see smoke from my neighbours this very minute drifting acorss the night sky!

I'm down south admittedly, But we haven't had our central heating on in months. ?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Apart from a week in June it has been a very chilly summer in the north, especially at night. Chimney smoke is certainly not out of the question.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I recall this this thread was a re-post of 1 of a series of videos posted a few days previously.

In that previous thread I stated I feel the objects are birds.

I stated I recalled previous videos posted from that area that were clearer & clearly showed birds.

new topics

top topics

join