It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen when the Aliens finally come?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is one of those "let's just say" posts, expounding on a few theories of mine, a few thoughts on the matter.

I have been following the "Alien" and "Indigo" threads here for some time now. I think of myself as an Indigo, like it or not, and I can see that some believe and some do not, some support and some do not. That is all well and fine. Everything is going as it is supposed to, there are no surprises coming, everything that has happened already has, and will happen again.

What will happen, do the members think, if, and when Alien craft of the Mothership variety arrive and discharge smaller craft that land all over the world and talk to everyone via the media?
Say they are friendly, and easily beam up all weapons from Earth, to prevent hostile actions. Then say these alien tell us all what some of us have thought all along....there is no God, the Bible and Koran, along with every religious text, was written by them (the aliens) and made up just for reasons known only to them. Let's just say.

Say that these aliens expose all of the criminals who are running the world, and put them all in a place where all eyes can see them, and can decide on what to do with them.

Supposing then it was told us all that Free Energy not only exists, but was now everyone's to have, and we would never pay for energy again. What then would happen?

How would the Religions stand on this? How about it, dear Christian reader, where would you stand?

How would people react to a new a different species living among them, talking to them, helping them?

How would people react to the form of control that came with this sort of lifestyle? Things such as no killing allowed, no robbery, rape, theft, and that instant action would be taken if anyone committed a crime.

I am not saying this will happen, it won't. But, you can be assured that some form of full disclosure will happen very soon. It will come out about the secret space program, the dealings with Venus, and the mining of the rings of Saturn. We will finally know about the giant space port that stands within our system, and has many spacecraft attached to it. We will learn of the Reptilians, and the Annunnaki, and the wars that have been going on for millions of years. We will learn that planet Earth is a science project. We will learn that we can download out memories, our lives, as it were, into a computer like system where an artificial reality exists that will allow you to create your own reality.

We will learn that we are all born into a program, a life program. Some of the higher knowledge beings have told us that we choose our own lives before birth, but I have come to doubt this. I think we are being born into a default program that designates who our parents are, where we live, and what station in life we are able to archive. We were born into slavery, and if you have ever held gold in your hand, you will know what I mean here. We are slaves to money, to the system of money, and to various things and dogma that was pounded into our heads for all of these years. That we have but one life only, that we will be rescued by a saviour and taken to heaven, all these things have been taught us. That this planet is only 3000 years old. We are not taught anything about our immortal spirit, or of the many other being that live in the universe, no, we are taught that we are the only ones. We are taught the division of races, and that being a different color makes a person lower or higher than another. That men are higher than women, that God is a male, and that the female aspect is a whore and a harlot. We are taught that others are our enemies, and that war is necessary. We are led from the truth by religion, and we are controlled by religion. Name a president of the U.S. who didn't swear allegiance to Jesus and say they are a Christian. So, dear reader, how will this, if it happens the way I talked about, what would you do? Would your faith change, would you convince yourself none of this is real?

By the way, the reasons you have read about here is why Disclosure is not going to happen. It is a Pandora's Box, one cannot open it just a little bit. open a little, and it all comes out, everything. If people were to find out that free energy had been hidden away from them, and that their own government was un-Constitutional, and that their very human body was considered a Commodity but their government.......the people would rise up and drag out these people and things would get real ugly really fast.

I look forward to reading responses to these questions.
Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i don't see human contact with an alien race going well.

the human race has built itself up on to a pedistal that if anything were to opose it that the majoraty of people would reject it. if they were to come and give world peace people would cry that they are tyranical opressors, if they told us what we belived was wrong then we'd say they were liers.

an as for technology, we wold most likly damand that they give us all they have even if we are incable of using it resposably.

the media would monsterise them and people would blam all thier problems on them.

the human race is savage in nature and know matter how you justify it, it still holds true.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
First of all may i congratulate the OP on this thread, something we can get our teeth into!

I could probably ramble like many others about this topic for ages, so i will try and stay concise.

Firstly i would like to say i will try and comment on this thread in the spirit in which it was made, so i will not bring the "they already have landed" argument into play.
For me this is a very complex issue, and one of the biggest mistakes we make is thinking of this issue purely from a "western" point of view. It's is very easy to forget that all societies in all nations are fundamentally different, sociologically, economically, religiously and in its core values. It is a lovely idea that such an event would bring human kind together but at this time i truly believe this would not happen, at first anyway.
How would governments react to such an event? i could imagine that many would be threatened by it, how can they maintain the illusion of control, when they are helpless in stopping foreign craft landing? How do you tell your people we are not actually in control and everything you have been told and taught is wrong? That's why i think that a mass disclosure could be potentially catastrophic, too much too soon!
Military powers would be in uproar and would have no choice in viewing this from a military standpoint and therefor plowing money into researching weapons to counter any possible threat. This i feel is unavoidable, and it could be argued irresponsible if they don't.
Many of the world population could also feel threatened, i wouldn't be surprised if "resistance" movements pop up all over the place at first. Others may deify aliens and come to worship them, others would see them as teachers. Its very very complex and unpredictable.
Economically it could also be a big problem, the obvious introduction over the short term would mean a fall in the prices in oil, coal, gold and other natural resources. The stock market would crash, with the potential introduction of new technology and materials, whole industries would become redundant almost overnight, unemployment would increase and another depression would start. However once the technology is understood and distributed things would improve drastically, as new industries are started. Free energy is also a big problem, its a great idea on paper, the lack of dependency on fossil fuels etc, however this is were the "western" perspective is paramount, so what if third world nations, hostile nations etc are given free energy? Yes there quality of life may be enhanced and cost of living is reduced, but what about the potential for explosive population growth, food shortages, overcrowding, will conflict ensue? if so do the aliens intervene? if we do how will people react to this? will they be happy they a more advanced race starts taking a degree of control? will governments be threatened? How can free energy not be used to create a weapon? Again if this is not allowed by aliens, is this not another example of control, are we happy about this. Just because a race is more technologically advanced, does it mean its "better" than us? Not straight forward is it?
Religion, will it mean a crisis of faith or will it be a consolidation of faith, some religions are better suited to coping with this than others, the catholic church has already addressed this subject and their faith. Others may see it as the end of times etc etc, expect a spate of group suicides at first, crazy i know but i believe it would happen, not in the millions or anything, but how many lives are too many? Whose religion is able to adapt best? we have another "our religion is better than yours" problem.
This is just off the top of my head, we cannot predict what will happen, but there are just so many things that COULD, it gives me brain ache lol.
So enough form me for now what do others think?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Throughout history the introduction of foreign people into a new setting has always brought disease.

The first beings that dare set foot on the Earth will intentionally or unintentionally destroy it.

Hopefully there are contigency plans that include the total destruction of these invaders.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

... there are no surprises coming, everything that has happened already has ...

Wow, heavy, man

When They come, the evangelicals will try to convert Them, after realizing that we are more primitive than They thought, They will leave us for good.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Throughout history the introduction of foreign people into a new setting has always brought disease.

are you sure that they will bring desease to us? is see that we will bring desease the them or perhapse even both.

Hopefully there are contigency plans that include the total destruction of these invaders.

"total destruction" is that they way you want to treat being more intelegent and powerful than us. any being that can move through the stars is clearly more advanced than us (and in my opinion its not that hard to be smater than a human).

as some many preach, yet never practice, treat others how you would treat yourselves.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think they will have us for dinner.

Seriously.

And i dont mean invite us to their home for good eats

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I,like other christians, see "aliens" as nothing more than halfbreeds and fallen angels. We are probably the first ones that will be rounded up and sent to FEMA camps. Once everyone finds out who they are SWHTF. Its the biggest lie just to mislead millions souls.
Face it folks....it is what everything boils down to. It is gonna be just like it says in the book of Revelations.

Thats what mesa tinks.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
When aliens finally come... It will mean they tore down the wall in Texas..?

When the rapture happens and all true believers of Jesus Christ are taken up to be free from the time of tribulation, you can read headlines of "Aliens Attack!" But, just remember this post.

What will happen when aliens come? They never will, since God did not create aliens, the devil is going to put it in people's heads that the Rapture is an alien abduction. And pretty much everyone that is left is going to believe it. But, I say again, just remember this post.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I am rather conflicted. On one hand, Jesus (unlike Paul) never said that God would come back, kick ass, take names, and route the evil-doers. He offered a better way to live your life here and now and a kingdom in the world beyond, ergo, he never lied or made promises he couldn't keep. I've been a perfectly happy little follower of Jesus my whole life. I've led a life of service that has made me very happy. What mistakes I've made have been covered by my lack of judging others and my love for my neighbors. If I've been grouchy I have a moral compass that tells me to apologize, if I do wrong I feel bad and try to make atonement. Basically, I'm all set. The aliens can give someone else my seat--unless the planet looks exactly like Scotland, Norway, or some other green, cold place. I might flip a coin then.

If aliens have been watching and then suddenly show up now to "save" us I would wonder where were they during the various genocides and man-made extinctions of the twentieth century and why did they show up now over some silly economic crisis. I would be instantly skeptical if they told me that Jesus didn't exist as I have had a personal experience that allowed me to conclude that he does, therefore I would rather stay with the team I'm with than join some new team.

I also won't be surprised when aliens show up and say all of these things. I'll be chill about it, hope they take Sean Hannity and Anne Coulter with them, but if they don't...I'll understand.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I could rant for a long time on this, but I'll be brief enough. I believe, and I hope I'm wrong (on behalf of the better, more civilized and intelligent people on this planet) that any nonhumans worth getting to know simply avoid this Hellhole like the deadliest of plagues (as far as formal Contact goes). Never mind the more obvious violent scum here. Advanced (enough) beings would be up against what HAS to be THE most powerful religious AND political brainwashing in at least this galaxy. People here, or exceedingly dominantly so, are simply more interested in beliefs than facts (or any facts greater than the easy, mundane ones). Anything outside those strict, narrow (enough) beliefs would scramble enough eggs to make an omelette the size of China. The biggest middle finger in the history of the universe is what those (worthy enough) beings give to human "civilization," and I don't blame them one bit.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Our world, our human race has been blessed by many "indigos" and "aliens" in history.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
and many many more.
Therefore I can not understand why some people feel that human race has to wait for any random alien to save us. Must be the prevalent ignorance that is responsible about this.
Whoever has some ounce of IQ will understand what I am trying to illustrate.
If we have failed to trust ourselves then we cannot trust anyone else no matter how "advanced" he might appear.
They would have no business being here teaching us things and showing us ways because everything we ever needed has been shown to us many times over in many different instances.
It is our own business what is to become of us. It might be a slow process but it will eventually get us where it should.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by spacebot]

[edit on 10-8-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
what will happen? simply read my thread on disclosure for some idea.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"We have, indeed, been contacted - perhaps even visited - by extraterrestrial beings, and the U.S. government, in collusion with the other national powers of the earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public.”
"The purpose of the international conspiracy is to maintain a workable stability among the nations of the world and for them, in turn, to retain institutional control over their respective populations. Thus, for these governments to admit that there are beings from outer space... with mentalities and technological capabilities obviously far superior to ours, could, once fully perceived by the average person, erode the foundations of the earth's traditional power structure. Political and legal systems, religions, economic and social institutions could all soon become meaningless in the mind of the public. The national oligarchical establishments, even civilization as we now know it, could collapse into anarchy.”
"Such extreme conclusions are not necessarily valid, but they probably accurately reflect the fears of the 'ruling classes' of the major nations, whose leaders (particularly those in the intelligence business) have always advocated excessive governmental secrecy as being necessary to preserve 'national security."
Victor Marchetti - Former Special Assistant to the Executive Director of the CIA, May 1979.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No, no, no, it wont happen like that, years ago people thought that so called super computers would be the size of an office building and to stop them we could simply unplug them.

The reality is far more subtle, we cant unplug them because our society depends on them, they are not the size of buildings, but are getting smaller, furthermore we do not wear silver suits, eat protein pills [only to supplement a diet] or travel to work on a hovercraft.

My point being, any contact with something so advanced would be in a fashion we have not imagined yet, forget Independence Day, and so forth.

To give an opinion how this would come about, would to contradict what I have already said.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
1c they finally come out of the shadows, so will he the 1 that keeps being denied as the son of the father and if they are of flesh of ANY KIND then even they will be amazed by what they will find out as will earth dwellers (quick thought picture the univers you live in as a fishtank lol now picture the house in which this fish tank sits full of BEINGS who know 1 in your universe sees THAT ARE still experiencing life and death).......only the who have died or havenot died have knowledge of like HADES OR ABBADON THEN WHO WOULD BE wrong the entities sent by NATAS TO SHOW YOU FIRE IN THE SKY SO YOU WOULD FOLLOW WHAT YOU SEE. Or the 1z comming for them and their followers. DO NOT DENY CHRIST I BEG YOU ALL GOO DAY ATS.......

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
I,like other christians, see "aliens" as nothing more than halfbreeds and fallen angels. We are probably the first ones that will be rounded up and sent to FEMA camps. Once everyone finds out who they are SWHTF. Its the biggest lie just to mislead millions souls.
Face it folks....it is what everything boils down to. It is gonna be just like it says in the book of Revelations.

Thats what mesa tinks.

This kind of thinking is what I aimed this post at. The trouble is, most Christians never ever read anything that isn't Christian oriented, and most never ever research their own Bible, they just remember quotes that the minister dwells on. I was like this one time to, but my compulsion to read everything set me free of Christian dogma. I found out really quickly why no minister I ever spoke to warned me not to ever study the Occult. Christians are so deeply mind controlled by their believe system, I fear they will never evolve into the next world. Revelations has already happened, friend, and the Goddess Babylon you so fear is most likely the Mother of us all. I don't mean to shake your faith, or convert you to my way of thinking. All I ask is that you read something other than Christian writings, like some of the threads in this forum, for instance. Religion does not matter in the long run, there is no Heaven, no Hell, and there is more out there than you can imagine. I have seen sights that boggled my mind, and made me cry with joy, and I have to say, the Aliens visiting this world are most certainly not Fallen Angles, nor are they Demons from Hell. they are people, just like we are. We are not alone, never have been, probably never will be.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by autowrench

If aliens have been watching and then suddenly show up now to "save" us I would wonder where were they during the various genocides and man-made extinctions of the twentieth century and why did they show up now over some silly economic crisis. I would be instantly skeptical if they told me that Jesus didn't exist as I have had a personal experience that allowed me to conclude that he does, therefore I would rather stay with the team I'm with than join some new team.

Sorry, not going to happen. We are on our own here, we have to "save"our own selves. And I remember what was said about Jesus' return, that he would come with a sword in his mouth? If I were he, and I could see how people had perverted his teachings, and changed his story around, I would be pretty angry at those who did it, and those who continue to do it. If an Alien race came and saved the human population, those very same aliens would then be wholly responsible for us from that day forth. They are here to awaken us, and to provide the tools we need to ascend. Jesus was one of them, as was Buddha.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I hate to think how we as a species will react. Fear, panic... urg. You think the LA riots were bad?

Of course, they could already be here

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Actually, Earth Dwellers, as you so aptly called us, are children. I mean that too. what if a high level government official came to you and said, "we are ready to disclose everything about aliens, and we are drafting you, if you agree, to tell the media all about it?" what would you do?

The thing is, people, for all of our advancement, are still in the dark about most secret things, we do not study or research anything, we believe everything the government tell us, and we think they would never lie to us for any reason. We believe each and ever word a minister says, and his education consists of Theology College and a few texts. I know, my own brother is a Christian minister. He told me many thing about his learning, how he was taught to wave his hands, and rise and lower his voice for maximum control, how to mesmerise a crowd of people, how to get people to dig deep in their pocket for money which he used to live on, a rather high lifestyle, in my book. I have often thought, with my knowledge of the Bible and my way of talking, perhaps I should become a preacher, but then again, I don't like telling lies to people and taking their money.
By the way, if the question was posed to me; I would have to say no, find someone else. I don't really think that Pandora's box will be opened anyway, we have to find out the hard way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join