It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BelowTopSecret.com Search Feature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I have been searching BelowTopSecret.com recently for a thread I found a while ago. Anyways, I recently tried to use the search feature to discover this thread. I was later surprised to find that the BelowTopSecret.com search feature only indexes and searches for threads from AboveTopSecret.com.

Just interested to know if there will be a search feature created primarily for BelowTopSecret.com?

Peace & Love
Scoobz

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The ATS search searches in both ATS and BTS. As far as I know, at least the thread titles. But I'm pretty sure that all searches search both ATS and BTS.

That sounded very Dr. Seuss -ish.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yup as far as I know they are combined together.

If the thread was deleted though then it won't be in the search function.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have just copy and pasted a series of BelowTopSecret.com thread titles into the search box and have come to know luck. They either say "Not Found" or display completely different threads...all of which displayed are ATS threads.

@raven: No, I copied and pasted currently active threads into the BTS search feature and it did not display the thread.

I also ran a search of "music threads" and most threads were titled BTS:Music etc, however they were all linked to ATS.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Maybe it was deleted. I did a search for Thread Title on ATS for "Music Thread" and up came a bunch of BTS Music Threads.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have been noticing that lately too Scooby. I tried looking for a thread that I had previously posted on in BTS. Now, I can't even find the thread when I search for it. However, I believe that at one time, BTS did have a search feature for just BelowTopSecret. Then again, I could be wrong about that. So, would someone please refresh m mind about that.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The search function is hit and miss,which is why I think we see so many duplicate threads.

top topics

join