It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Swine Flu theory...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
the truth about that Russia created the swine flu should be spread and the more people realise it the less they will believe in that chit about that western governments created it to kill their own population and leave untouched the populations of their biggest rivals-Russia+naborhoods and China

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Here's some thoughts I came up with. The virus effects people more between the ages of 14-50 I'm told. So I was trying to think what makes them different then before and after those ages.

Almost everyone has gone through puberty by age 14 and by age 50 everyone has gone throught what they call mid life change.

Hormones ....before and after that range aren't in child bearing years really. It does happen but how often. Could the virus be something thats geered to hormone levels?

When you think about it and they say pregnant women are at risk think about their hormones also.

The vaccine...I'll take my chances with the virus. What if something in the vaccine mutates the virus in your body to killer kind. What proof would we have that it did?

If you are out to decrease population world wide you would be taking out child bearing age people. Leaving out ones that are to old to have children and ones not old enough to have children yet. You would look so innocent when it happens if you are the worlds governments.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I think its just business. Create the market, then sell the prodect. Think how much the volume of Tamiflu sales have increased since the start of swine flu. I wouldn't be at all suprised if Roche Pharmaceuticals was behind it all.

Its not too different to the whole antivirus software thing, create a virus, take out a large corporate computer system, print the story in the papers, and everyone panics and runs out to buy the latest Norton antivirus.
I know it sounds cynical, but when billions of pounds are involved people can do some pretty crass things.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

You could have something there. If that were the case then the world would naturally depopulate as our oldies die off, when there are very few births in comparison. It would certainly be enough for the NWO (if they were involved) to launch their one world government and put them in a good position to then be able to control any future births when our baby population reach a reproductive age. Scary stuff, if so.

reply to post by AllseeingEYE

But then why are the governments playing along with it? I understand that some of our politicians have their hands in the pharmaceutical money pot but there are also many that don't. One of my main concerns is that this is a relatively mild virus with a miniscule kill rate, yet the WHO have declared it as being a pandemic. Alongside this, governments are spending billions of pounds for a vaccine (that isn't wholly necessary given how little the majority are affected by it) during a worldwide recession. It doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Maybe the government invested billions in flu vaccines when the bird flu epidemic kicked off, and they are just trying to get rid of their stock pile. The solution would be another epidemic requiring the same meds.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AllseeingEYE

That could very well be the case (most likely) but it just seems to fit so perfectly. The false flag event everybody has been trying to predict the last couple of months.......

It's not a fast, airplane hitting a building kind of false flag....it's the swine flu!! It's complete BS, you would agree with me on that one right??

And once they release the "all new and improved virus" there won't be enough to go around. When will they release this new killer virus??
When they have 500.000.000 to a 1.000.000.000 vaccines injected..

Non of the survivors will look at their savior being behind this. They'll just think they were the lucky ones....

Peace

ps: sorry if i haven't reacted to this threads the last couple of days but i'm high up in the swiss alps right now enjoying a nice summer break in my little bug out........try and find me if you can NWO!!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

The virus effects people more between the ages of 14-50 I'm told.

Because that's exactly the group they want to reach with their scare tactics!!!!

Seriously what kind of virus attacks only people between 14-50???

Did you check these facts or did you just repeat what the WHO said??

Why scare the elderly if you aren't intending to take them along for the next phase???

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You don't want who for facts so I'll figure you don't want the cdc for facts either. Will India do then?

NEW DELHI: Children aged between 10 and 14 years are proving most vulnerable to the deadly H1N1 influenza virus, reveals a health ministry analysis.
Rida Shaikh (14), India's first swine flu fatality, is also part of this category.

The ministry's analysis of swine flu cases in India so far has shown that the majority of those infected are aged between 10 and 39 years. Almost 350 of 507 positive cases of H1N1 in India belong to this age group (the number of cases has since risen to 558). The largest number of those infected are in the 10-19 (179 cases) and 20-29 (96 cases) age group. Those in the 10-14 age group have so far proved the most susceptible, with 96 cases in just this five-year bracket. Nearly 48% (245 cases) were school-going children.

This marks a break from the global experience. Most viruses that are capable of causing global pandemics tend to infect those in the productive age group -- around 25 years of age.

Only 26 positive cases were children who were up to four years of age (an equal number of boys and girls). There were 66 cases in the 5-9 age group. On the other hand, 65 cases were aged 40 years and above.

The analysis also looked at the gender pattern. The maximum number of males who got infected (73) belonged to the age group of 20-29. In case of females, the maximum number of those infected (62) belonged to the age group of 10-14 years.

The difference is marginal between sexes in the 40 and above age group, with 32 men and 33 women in this bracket testing positive.

Speaking about these findings, professor of medicine at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Dr Randeep Guleria told TOI, "This could be because the young travel much more and are more often in crowded places like schools, colleges and offices, unlike toddlers and the elderly. However, at present we are only screening people travelling abroad or those in infected schools."

ICMR director general Dr V M Katoch told TOI that the elderly could be having some immunity against the virus. "A clear trend of which age group is most vulnerable to the virus will emerge in another month when internal transmission will peak and secondary infections will rise. With 18 labs across India now capable of testing samples, a clear trend is bound to emerge soon."

Earlier, responding to a TOI question on what has been the nature of the virus globally till now, WHO's assistant director-general Dr Keiji Fukuda said from Geneva, "We don't still understand why the infection is showing up more in the younger population - those below the age of 60 in all countries. The average age of those infected is in the mid-20s.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

You don't want who for facts so I'll figure you don't want the cdc for facts either. Will India do then?

??? Will India do then??? What are you talking about? Is India some kind of source from which you can say that it is absolutly 100% correct??

Look at the source you quote...

-The ministry's analysis
-professor of medicine at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Dr Randeep Guleria
-ICMR director general Dr V M Katoch
-WHO's assistant director-general Dr Keiji Fukuda

Who are these people? Do you know them personally?? Are you affeliated with these people and if so, what should convince me that these sources are legit??

The ministery of India, the institute of medical science, ICMR director and WHO assistent....these sound exactly like the kind of people i would not take advice from.

But what ever....i'm taking my shot(s) like a good little sheep and i really don't care anymore wether that will do me in or save me. I will, however, not now or ever trust some source coming from the MSN or goverment funded program......

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This theory is flawed.

If everyone took the vaccine and then they start release the real deal, it won't spread that well because they wouldn't know where to release the virus on populations that didn't get the vaccine.

If everyone but you gets innoculated, they won't get the virus to spread it to you.

I'll be more inclined to believe the vaccine would kill you instead, but at a slower rate.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderfingers
This theory is flawed.

This theory is flawed because of this lame reasoning??

If everyone took the vaccine

Not everybody will get a vaccine and you know as well as i which parts of the world won't be getting it!!!

and then they start release the real deal, it won't spread that well because they wouldn't know where to release the virus on populations that didn't get the vaccine.

Listen, they'll release the bug as soon as the "friendly" country's run their vaccine program. Obviously US and UK have been hit hardest so far along with Europe. Not only to scare the sh*t out of the population of these countries to ensure they will line up for a shot but also because that will keep the suspicion away afterwards.

It's a first come , first serve system and i'll bet you anything that as soon as the western world is inocculated the "autumn swine flu" will return with a vengeance.

Why have they been warning about this when the original swine flu already infected most of the population last spring?? Why are they so sure it will "mutate" and come back a killer?? Because the are the directors of this plot and they need enough of their own to survive....

Well, his is all according to my theory, which is based on nothing, but to say it is flawed and to provide such a weak argument.....

You'll have to do better than that to convince me...

Peace

oh ps:

If everyone but you gets innoculated, they won't get the virus to spread it to you.

If everybody in the US gets innoculated, they will get the virus to spread in the rest of the world!! It's regional, man!! Think!!!

I'll be more inclined to believe the vaccine would kill you instead, but at a slower rate.

Lets put this to the test.....I'll get the vaccine and you won't and we both wait it out in ohhh let's say Angola (Africa).... bet ya they won't have a vaccinne program up and running in time before TSHTF.

Peace again

[edit on 14/8/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here is another idea

Those who meekly take the shot on the job or at school get the real vaccine. Folks in homes for the aged and those who are forced to get the vaccine get either the bioweapon or saline solution so the kill off is not that easy to spot.

The triple shot is interesting since if I recall the "tetanus shot" used to sterilize third world women was a triple shot....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm ashamed to be bumping my own thread here but i have to raise this issue...

Everybody is so convinced that this vaccination will be the real killer but why are countries like Australia, Greece, UK and US hinting towards, if necessary, forced vaccination when we all know perfectly well most corrupt countries ( you know countries like Myanmar, Somalia, Iraq, Haiti, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Chad, Sudan, Congo) wont be using their goverment funds to buy the vaccinines and "help" their people but buy weapons instead, like they always do!!!

Woundn't these people inherit the earth?? What kind of halfbaked idea is that?? Unless you plan on making these survivors slaves??

It makes absolutly no freaking sence!!!

If i'd be making these plans i would make sure corrupt countries, as named above, would surely be wiped clean of each and every individual so you don't have to comb out caves to make sure you got every last trouble maker.

I would use their corruptive nature to let them take care of their own destruction....

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Just out of curiousity, will you be getting the vaccine based on your beliefs? I am inclined to believe you as well but giving all the conflicting reports and theories, I'm still stuck firmly on the fence on which risk to take. Take the vaccine and die, don't take it and die.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Very interesting theory! I was wondering about the same things you brought up. It was couple of weeks ago when it was in the news here in Finland that there will be max 500 million doses ready and available world wide at the end of this year. All the western countries have had their orders placed in months ago while all the african coutries and most of the asian countries will not have anything.

500 million? immediately brings georgia guidestones into my mind. And besides that, why on earth would countries like Finland, Sweden, Norway and Switzerland want to reduce their population? Just no sense whatsoever!

That being said, i still won't take a vaccine. Every vaccine has potential side effects. I trust my luck with this 'pandemic'

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm still trying to complete a list of countries who are about to vaccinate it's entire population (by force, if necessary) and are seeming to have a big hurry in doing so aka blowing things out of proportion through the MSN and Government and trying to find a connection between these countries...

So far i understand Australia is just about ready to start with vaccination. Greece announced that they will vaccinate they entire population (no exceptions!!). U.K. and U.S. are busy fear mongering its citizens and Canada is also making a big hurry....

What do these countries have in common??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b41e726f423981fb.png[/atsimg]

(Because i don't know how to resize pics, here the link to the complete picture)

World map debt

This is the only connection i could find so far and i must say i'm a little surprised...

(Now my knowledge of finances and the monetary system are about as big as my knowledge of quantum physics which would be zero, so hang on here...)

But it seems to me that exactly those countries who insist on having its entire population vaccinated are also the countries that appear darker in color in the above picture...

U.S., U.K., Greece, Australia, Canada....furthermore i see Spain, Italy, Poland, India, Colombia and Mexico really stand out from the rest.

Now it also struck me as weird that countries like Germany and the Netherlands (i live in both these countries) there is no talk of mandatory vaccination or even a nation wide vaccination at all. We maybe even have to pay if we want the vaccination.....Anybody know what the word is on vaccinations in France??

To me this seems like either one of two things....

Somebody really isn't planning on paying their bill and came up with an alternative to wipe the slate clean or somebody is demanding their money back and is threatening these countries with "a different kind of violence" if they don't pay up.....

Just trying to connect the dots....

Peace

[edit on 20/8/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Just to simplify things and trying to find a correlation here's a combined list of countries with their current account balance, swine flu cases and death rate....

rank - country - account balance - swine flu cases - fatalities
1 China - $368.200.000.000 - 2861 - 0
2 Germany - $267.100.000.000 - 14325 - 0
3 Japan - $187.800.000.000 - 5022 - 3
4 Saudi Arabia - $151.000.000.000 - 595 - 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

182 India - $ -38.390.000.000 - 2047 - 33
183 Australia - $ -43.840.000.000 - 28158 - 109
187 U.K. - $ -72.540.000.000 - 11694 - 35
189 United States - $ -568.800.000.000 - 51675 - 451

Now i have no idea of how recent these figures are because every other site seems to report other figures but i still find it pretty amazing that:

Germany / United Kingdom have about the same climate, are situated almost next to each etc...yet Germany has more cases of infected people but no fatality.

Same could be said for China vs India........

Anybody care to explain this???

Peace

[edit on 29/8/2009 by operation mindcrime]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join