It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant red light in Arizona Sky.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Last night I was in absolute awe as I witnessed this vivid red light far above the vast city of Phoenix, Arizona.

It was quite odd as it didn't move, didn't blink, and surely was airborne, infact I thought It was a star, but in an astonishing RED color.

The light appeared to sit there WAY far our into or out of the atmosphere, and than it got dimmer moved a little bit and disappeared.

This is by far the weirdest Object (UFO?), I've ever witnessed.

Anyone else have something to add?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Have you done a search in your area to find out if anyone else had witnessed it? Sounds like it would have been interesting to see!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Was it in the east sky? The night before I saw a really bright star that was pulsating more vividly and was brighter that the rest of the stars. It blinked all the colors and was quite beautiful From my prospective it was directly above the Superstition Mountain.

It looked like the videos that that people zoom too much and you end up with digital deformation.

U2U me if your red star comes out and I will try to confirm it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by staple
Was it in the east sky? The night before I saw a really bright star that was pulsating more vividly and was brighter that the rest of the stars. It blinked all the colors and was quite beautiful From my prospective it was directly above the Superstition Mountain.

It looked like the videos that that people zoom too much and you end up with digital deformation.

U2U me if your red star comes out and I will try to confirm it.

Definitley, and no it was not pulsating it was a solid red star/object/light just sitting there, I was in queen creek looking north towards the superstitions.

It was definitley weird, put a weird vibe on the night, the worst was when i I thought it must be a star somehow pulsating red, but than it hovered kinda moved a very slow pace and dissappeared.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I didn't see it BUT the moon looked fricken insane last night at around 9pm.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Did you report it to Mufon? If not someone else did.

Case Number: 18552
Log Number: US-08092009-0002
Submitted Date: 2009-08-09 02:13
Event Date: 2009-08-08 21:40
City: Tucson
Region: Arizona
Longitude: -110.946
Latitude: 32.2327
Shape: Star-like
Duration: 01:00:00
Distance: Over one mile
Terrain: Hills
Visibility: Clear
Weather: None
Entity Type: None
Description:

My wife and I were sitting in the back yard relaxing and observing the skies when we both observed what appeared to be a reddish colored starlike object that was moving very erradically. It would move from the left to the right, then up and down, then would occasionally appear to be moving in a circular motion. At times it would appear to stop moving and then after a few seconds it would begin moving again. We observed this for about an hour before we decided to come inside. While we were watching this starlike object we tried to come up with an explanation of what it could be. We are familiar with satellites traveling over our house and well as planes. We concluded that it could not possibly be either ones of these as it was not moving like a plane or satellite. We obeserved other stars in the sky but they were stationary and this one starlike object was the only thing that appeared to be moving.

AND This one.

Case Number: 18550
Log Number: US-08082009-0020
Submitted Date: 2009-08-08 23:52
Event Date: 2009-08-08 20:05
City: Qeuun creek
Region: Arizona
Longitude: -110.946
Latitude: 32.2327
Shape: Star-like
Terrain: Hills
Visibility: Clear
Weather: None
Vallee Index: AN1
Description:

a red light that appeared to be a tail light from a plane taking off from williams gateway airport, formerly williams afb flew over my laft shoulder as i was walking my dog from west to east. I didnt pay much attention at first, but thought it was odd that the light wasn't flashing. I kept on walking looking from time to time as it went over me to the towards tucson. as it got further away i started thing that something didn't seem right. It was still bright red and now appeared to have stopped moving, it just stayed in one fixed position for about 10 minutes. as i turned to make my way home, i kept on looking back to see if was still there, as i reached my house, i put the dog inside and called for my wife. she came out as did my father, we stood and watch it for 10-15 more minutes it did start moving again only this time it headed north at a very slow rate of speed, i came in the house to call mufon but couldn't and but the time i got back outside it had started head east again and then shortly there after faded out as the light got smaller. any ideas as to what this may have been? any other reports?

[edit on 9-8-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The light looked like it was the brightest star in the sky, but completely red nothing else but red.

Definitley weirdest thing I've seen in the sky in a long time.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

In my post above two people from different cities in your area saw the same thing. I suggest you report it to Mufon, if only so the other people don't feel crazy.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

In my post above two people from different cities in your area saw the same thing. I suggest you report it to Mufon, if only so the other people don't feel crazy.

I think I'll do that, I'm sure tons of people saw it, it wasn't like anything I've ever seen in the sky before and I watch the sky every night.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Hi,did it look like this maybe

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunspot0

Hi,did it look like this maybe

No it was like the red light on a plane but very large and unusual.

It literally hovered.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I have a picture of the Red Light in the sky on Aug 9, 2009. Can anyone tell me how to post the picture?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by szq57

At the top of the site click Video & Media. Log in with your account information (same as ATS information). Upload Media button. On the right in the text there is an option that says upload photo. Click that follow the instructions. Then click the picture in your album. Copy the [ATSIMG] line and post it in this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Can I use the normal image code from photobucket to inbed in my post?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That should have read "embed"....oops

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by szq57

You can just copy the link and paste it, but you won't be able to embed it as far as I know.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by szq57

I have a picture of the Red Light in the sky on Aug 9, 2009. Can anyone tell me how to post the picture?

Please, post the picture or figure out how to I didn't have my camera I was at a friends.

The light is definitley something people should be looking into.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
Last night I was in absolute awe as I witnessed this vivid red light far above the vast city of Phoenix, Arizona.

It was quite odd as it didn't move, didn't blink, and surely was airborne, infact I thought It was a star, but in an astonishing RED color.

The light appeared to sit there WAY far our into or out of the atmosphere, and than it got dimmer moved a little bit and disappeared.

This is by far the weirdest Object (UFO?), I've ever witnessed.

Anyone else have something to add?

cool..

hi, hugs for you..

i see spacecraft all the time while loungin on south mountain...

i once communicated with one of our brothers and sisters from the cosmos there...was amazing

all will be known soon enough..

all hidden truths revealed..

abundance for all..

namaste'

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaun1111

I would love to know how to communicate telepathically. How do you do it? The only thing I get is a slight feeling, that can only be characterized as my own voice inside my head as a result of that feeling. The recent UFO siting I had, my mind went perfectly still. Even though I attempted to communicate all I got was a calming feeling. What did they tell you?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
CRAP I missed it!!! I hate it when that happens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join